Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2018, 09:37 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times

Advertisements

Because he was Obama's VP.

Anyone who watches the many many MANY videos and pretends that something weird isn't going on has severe blinders on.

His touching of young girls who he is a STRANGER to is inappropriate. There is also one where another male adult actually smacks Biden's hand away when Biden reaches for the girl.

Would you let a strange man touch your daughter's, arms, waist, neck, pin her shoulders, side of her chest, play with her hair? Didn't think so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2018, 09:42 AM

10,760 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Biden will be absolutely annihilated in 2020.
So hopefully his behavior is not spoken about too much between now and the end of the primaries.
President Trump will put videos of pedoBiden all over twitter in 2020!

Old 01-01-2018, 09:46 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Pretty sure in less than a year, Trump has proven Obama & Biden had no clue and incompetent what they were doing, to ever hold the Offices.
Trump proved Obama & Biden were failures and wasted 8 years of American Prosperity and Pride.

Old 01-01-2018, 09:48 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,567,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Trump proved Obama & Biden were failures and wasted 8 years of American Prosperity and Pride.
Trump proved that to trailer trash, meth addicts, and other people with IQs under 75.

Old 01-01-2018, 10:08 AM

1,400 posts, read 863,754 times
I desperately want to believe that former VP Biden is not a pervert. Somebody help me!

Old 01-01-2018, 10:22 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
Wow! I'd keep my kids away from YOU, too!
Good. I wouldn't want to expose myself to false accusations from nuts who are quick to accuse someone of being a pedophile.

Old 01-01-2018, 10:25 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Face it, most Americans wouldn't leave their kids/grandkids alone in a room with Biden.
I have sons but I wouldn't leave my boys alone with anyone I didn't know extremely well. I wouldn't let them be altar boys either.

I minimized risk but I'd have to have more proof than a video like this before accusing someone of something as egregious and disgusting as being a pedophile.

Old 01-01-2018, 10:42 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
Trump proved that to trailer trash, meth addicts, and other people with IQs under 75.
Yes he certainly proved that trailer trash like the Clintons could be beaten.

Old 01-01-2018, 10:48 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
For a dumb use of the words pedophile or pedophilia, you can go to the accusations against Roy Moore.
I do agree on that.

I heard numerous people throwing the word pedophile around, when the girls were 14-16!! LOL

Thats par for the course today though, they have been conditioned to be this way, but do not realize it.

Old 01-01-2018, 10:48 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
That's a lie. The base actually didn't stand behind Roy more. Only trump because they needed his seat. Roy more lost the election.

Also, Roy more has nothing to do with joe bidens actions.
That's a lie right there. The base was all on board with Roy Moore. They defended him on television; they showed up in person to support him; they listened to Steve Bannon who told them to vote for Roy Moore. The ONLY reason Roy Moore isn't an Alabama Senator today is largely due to the black voting bloc in the South.

We should thank them.

Also - see below for a true reading of the base. According to them - it's all about election fraud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
There was massive election fraud going on with Roy Moore.

More and more straight Republican ticket votes, did not show Moore.
There were more straight Republican ticket votes in many districts, than votes Moore recorded in those districts.
Vote fractioning has been detected all over the state.
The State AG had all ballot records destroyed. WHY???

https://globalnews.ca/news/3911956/a...re-doug-jones/

On Monday, a judge ordered local election officials to save digital images of ballots, AL.com reports. However, his decision was quickly reversed by the Alabama Supreme Court, which stayed his order Monday evening.
Alabama uses paper ballots in its elections, which is considered more secure than many digital voting machines. Once voters mark their choices on paper, the ballots are scanned by computers to tally the votes. This system isn’t set up properly for audits, according to Verified Voting, an election integrity organization.
“If the race goes to a recount following the election, Alabama’s recount laws won’t do enough to protect voters’ votes because it has no audit structure in place and relies on re-tabulation—where ballots that were tabulated by optical scanners are now re-tabulated by machine,” Verified Voting president Marian Schneider said in a statement. “If a recount occurs, it cannot be relied on to detect and correct a potential error in the computerized count unless it is done manually.”

https://gizmodo.com/alabama-supreme-...oti-1821223685
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies