Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 12:00 PM

68,279 posts, read 54,035,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
You've proven my point exactly. People who have been dope smoking for 20 - 30 some odd years, in your case 45, are really angry when other's tell them they do not think smoking dope is a good idea. Just look at ya. Pizzed to no end. 45 years of dope smoking. I remember laughing at old burn outs. They were funny. They called themselves Cheech & Chong. Dumb as all hell but to a pre-teen, that was Goddam funny as all hell.

The anger if any is caused by people making allegations which they utterly fail to support with anything remotely close to scientifically determined FACTS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2018, 12:10 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,090,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
hey stock , try one of those one hitters. the little metal tubes that look like a cigarette they sell them on amazon etc... (one hitter dugout)

(we can disagree and agree, hell maybe if everyone on this board had a few js together we would all chill the duck out and find consensus .
Your way or the highway....right?

Now would you have the same enjoyment if we all didn't have a few js's together but instead with something with actual nutritional values such as fruit juice or something? That's right, you wouldn't. In order for you to be happy you have to use something that disconnects you in a way from actual reality.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
What a load.

I guess you just don't want to believe there are millions of us long-term users that are doing just fine, do you?

Not that it matters. You admittedly are simply using "common sense". So, science doesn't matter to you either. Got it.

Well, the fact is that there are receptors in the brain that THC molecules bind to. That is the extent of the sensation. No brain cells are being killed in the process. That is just wishful thinking on your part.

After 47 years of cannabis usage I am ANYTHING BUT a "burnout". I will stack my life's accomplishments up against yours anytime.

Try being open minded.

I could fill you in on my health, my career, my accomplishments, etc., but let's just say during this period I have been quite the entrepreneur, paid my taxes, smiled, opened the door for people, and have never filed a medical insurance claim in my life.

For the last 20 years I have studied more about the plant itself and how it became illegal. So I'm pretty up to speed on that part too.

Currently I build a complex piece of test equipment for a niche market in the electronics industry. I designed the hardware which I build from scratch, and wrote the software. I have been doing that for about 15 years. Before that, I founded and ran a computer networking company in Oklahoma City which is still in business

I am tired of your stereotypes. It's that weariness that you sense in me, not anger.
I bet you hate law enforcement too.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:15 PM

3,129 posts, read 1,319,536 times
Quote:
I bet you hate law enforcement too.
If they want to put me in jail for growing and possessing a plant, then yes, I hate that part of their job.

Really, really good response, BTW. Sweep all the facts and experience under the rug so that you can continue to blather your bunk unabated...

Old 01-03-2018, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Is there anyone who did not smoke, sip, snort, swallow, or shoot the mind altering chemical of choice this past week?

Thus, it is difficult to imagine that that changing the laws will up the rate of bladder, lung, pancreatic, ... cancer.
I didn't. That's right, not even alcohol. I made a screaming great dinner for the lady and I. She didn't drink, smoke, etc. any type of drugs either. And we had a great evening on New Years Eve. Plus we didn't have to worry about getting a DUI or having a "bad trip", etc. Now that's what it's all about. Enjoying life to the fullest without using drugs/alcohol.

BTW - I didn't learn that in a church either.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:17 PM

20,609 posts, read 8,381,722 times
Make all drugs legal, then tax and regulate as we do alcohol. Just don't smoke around me because week stinks and it's secondhand smoke.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Make all drugs legal, then tax and regulate as we do alcohol. Just don't smoke around me because week stinks and it's secondhand smoke.
So far in Cali it's been cash only when going in to purchase the dope. The only time I've heard of cash only is at Chinese restaurants, and that's because they are not reporting to the IRS for tax purposes.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:25 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,476,722 times
It will if anything mean less lung cancer and bladder cancer because it will mean less adulteration and more quality control.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:26 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,476,722 times
Quote:
So far in Cali it's been cash only when going in to purchase the dope. The only time I've heard of cash only is at Chinese restaurants, and that's because they are not reporting to the IRS for tax purposes.
The feds are the reason why its cash only

If you never heard of anything else being cash only you must be either very young or have lived a very sheltered life. You obviously were never in the old mob neighborhoods

Old 01-03-2018, 12:26 PM

3,129 posts, read 1,319,536 times
Quote:
If you don't even know why the marijuana industry is cash only, then why do you post about marijuana like you know what you are talking about?

But I think some things have become clear. You appear to be in California, and as of January 1 it is now legal there. I think the anger here is coming from you, because you just can't stand it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies