Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 02:15 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridapilot View Post
Yes, a video of a female police officer being savagely beaten by a mob and people burning 1000 cars in the Untied states would make the news.

You arent from the united states are you?
Yes, I live in the US, and happen to know that cops are assaulted and/or killed on daily bases, and usually don't make the news. About 50 000 officers are assaulted every year, so if they were all in the news, there would be no room for anything else.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 01-02-2018 at 02:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2018, 02:17 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,730,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
If you knew anything about the French you'd know that burning cars and rioting isn't their thing.
France sees fall in New Year's Eve car-burnings - BBC News

2015 :

"While the car-burning can be easily traced back to 2005, some correspondents say the idea of burning cars as a form of protest in France dates back into the 1990s."

Tell me again about how you're an expert on France.

Old 01-02-2018, 02:21 PM

4,573 posts, read 6,781,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
You guys just don't get it.

Europe didn't have even these problems before. Now they are having them. Grenade attacks in Sweden. Gang rape epidemics. Grooming gang epidemics. "Truck of Peace" barriers and armed guards at Christmas (excuse me, now "Winter Festival") markets.... segregated spaces for men and women at music festivals, Etc. Etc.

These are NEW THINGS for Europe. Automation of the types of jobs these "cultural enrichers" do in Europe can't happen fast enough.

That they're doing "better than the US" (with our own unique challenges with "multicultural" violence) is not the point. Lest we have to point out yet again that "white America" has a crime and murder rate that's about equal to Belgium. Europe, France, etc. would be EVEN BETTER. No woman or person should ever have to suffer for the multicultural wet dreams of soy boy leftists, or the cheap labor demands of the treasonous business-oriented right.

Europe just doesn't need this trash, and the sooner they stop importing garbage cultures to work on assimilating those who are already present, the better.
Good post. & a legitimate opinion for our own US Govt to contemplate.

The only immigrant that should be allowed in (the US) should be someone who has a 100K per year job waiting for them. (& no chain migration.....only spouse & kids....period). & if a follower of Islam, there should be a few extra hoops to jump thru.

Old 01-02-2018, 02:22 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster
If you knew anything about the French you'd know that burning cars and rioting isn't their thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
France sees fall in New Year's Eve car-burnings - BBC News

2015 :

"While the car-burning can be easily traced back to 2005, some correspondents say the idea of burning cars as a form of protest in France dates back into the 1990s."

Tell me again about how you're an expert on France.
Yes, car burning is very much a French new year tradition. Weird, but true. It happens every new year. Vast majority is done by the youth, but I'll bet some car owners torch their own cars to get the money from the insurance company.

Old 01-02-2018, 02:24 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
A case of, you make your bed, now lie in it!

Let this be a lesson on tolerance and who has none.
Thank god, America blessed the USA with the 2nd amendment to deal with this oppressive crap.
And yet the U.S. is "blessed" with a higher rate of all crimes, including rape, than France; hadn't you gun-huggers better get busy?

Old 01-02-2018, 02:26 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
And yet the U.S. is "blessed" with a higher rate of all crimes, including rape, than France; hadn't you gun-huggers better get busy?
Shall we talk about the 2% of Americans who commit 70% of the crime or would that be Racist?

Old 01-02-2018, 02:26 PM

5,699 posts, read 4,928,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Nope. Because a Finn is not a Frenchman, either, and cannot be ethnically French unless there's significant assimilation and mixing into the greater population (in other words, the exact opposite of what multi-culturalists believe a society should look like).

Though yes, the culture and history of Finland lends them to assimilate better to France more readily and easily than some goat herder who still reveres a child raping warlord who claims to have rode a winged horse to the moon back in the 7th century.

I mean, really, are you actually saying that Donald Trump could move to China with his grandkids and he'd suddenly get to call himself ethnically Chinese?

You cannot be that dumb.

No. You don't accept the evidence, but the evidence is there:

1) Heavily immigrant suburb;
2) Non-ethnically French persons in video;
3) Acting in ways consistent and documented amongst immigrants and foreigners in heavily immigrant suburb.

You wouldn't accept it if they were all named Mohammed Mohammed al Mohammed.... but in the end, that's YOUR delusion and YOUR issue to work through the cognitive dissonance.
I 100% agree with you. As a Russian American (parents from Russia, born in US) I can say my family hasn’t fully assimilated yet, and calling me just “American” would be offensive to me, don’t get me wrong I love this country, but it’s just not my identity. Maybe my someday kids or grandkids will be just Americans, but I can’t say the same for myself. Now moving to Europe, yes those are nation states, built around one major ethnic group, the US is not a nation state, it’s a multi ethnic state so there is no confusion when talking about nationality and ethnicity. Idk about France, but in Russia they have a clear distinction in their language since they have been a multi ethnic empire for hundreds of years. You can be “Rasian” a citizen of Russia, but not necessarily a “Rusky” which is an ethnic Russian. Calling a Chechen or any other minority in Russia who have lived there for centuries a Rusky would be very offensive because that is not who they are, but calling them Rasian is totally fine because that is who they are. Like wise those people are clearly not ethnic French people, even if they might be French citizens, I know it’s a bit confusing when a country is named after the native ethnic group. Perhaps to be more PC they should rename all these countries to end the confusion, similar to how the Russian empire was renamed to Soviet Union and everyone became Soviets.

Old 01-02-2018, 02:32 PM

19,838 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
typical race bait thread. IN the USA we have an average of about 1.40 police officers murdered every single day... yet OP wants to pretend france is the nation with the big culture problem. They are doing vastly better than the US when it comes murder... US you are three times more likley to be murdered than France... USA you are a little less than twice as likely to be raped than france... (us 28/100k FR 15/100k)

so much for your concerns about France OP, you are busted. The USA is a more violent nation we murder and rape much much more than the French, and the french are the ones with the problem according you..

Here is a link with a whole bunch of comparative states ref US vs FR crimes , turns out France is much much safer than the USA... by literally any measure any crime etc..

France vs United States Crime Stats Compared
Bolded is pure lie you made up, exaggerated by over 400%.

Your link is using statistics from 1990’s. You are busted.

The French are not the problem.

Old 01-02-2018, 02:33 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,266,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
You have to find other sites hosting the video. I did, and it's horrific. Those friggin' animals were all over that female cop like lions on a gazelle.

Google sucks.
Google doesn't just suck - Google is dangerously tilting Leftist and using their vast power to censure what doesn't suit their Ideology and promote propaganda that does fit their Ideology.

Old 01-02-2018, 02:35 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,804,723 times
What happened?

According to AFP, police were called to a private party that was held in an industrial zone shed in the Paris suburb of Champigny-sur-Marne. According to police reports, some partygoers were turned away from the door, which led to altercations in the adjacent street.
Two police officers, who have not yet been identified by French authorities, responded to the scene. In a video captured and disseminated on social media, the partygoers formed a mob and began to punch and kick the police officers.

Seems that this situation went out of hand, and it was not anything planned.

Suspects still at large after brutal beating of French police officer – TheBlaze

Hope they catch the people responsible of this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies