Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 05:25 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I agree.

I voted for Trump and support a lot of what he does, but I dont support his Tweeting; only because I feel embarrassed for my fellow Americans (Liberals) acting the way they do, LOl. Not all Liberals, of course, but your really extreme immature left loonies. Make no mistake, Republicans have some crazy delusional folks, too, Lol.

I dont follow or pay attention to his tweets, because like I said here in the past....most of his Tweets are meant to trigger Liberals. And its doing an effective job. He should really stop, IMO.

When did we have to start walking on pins & needles, so we didn't offend these mental cases?

Old 01-02-2018, 05:30 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,731,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The 100s of topics created here every week about Trump by the Trump Deranged certainly prove that some hang on his every move.

You seem to hang on his every move. Why do you criticize others for doing it?

Old 01-02-2018, 05:31 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,812,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The 100s of topics created here every week about Trump by the Trump Deranged certainly prove that some hang on his every move.

Yes. And the MNM has been trolling the Trump administration since it began.

Old 01-02-2018, 05:37 PM

15,622 posts, read 10,378,651 times
trump's policy decisions have been stellar. he is doing a great job leading this country out of the progressive hell of the last 8 years.

the ones to ignore are the rude, obnoxious, shrill far left who would hate any republican in the white house....as they have hated and tried to discredit every republican president since I can remember. the leftist shrieking, bullying, and violent attempts to shut down anyone who thinks much less speaks differently than them has to stop. the social justice warrior progressives are truly despicable, not trump. not the republicans in congress.

the country rejected progressives and progressivism wholesale, but they still continue their intimidation tactics. we, the voters of this country will fight you. you can't be allowed continue this harassment. not anymore. no more.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 01-02-2018 at 05:47 PM..

Old 01-02-2018, 05:41 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,259,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
I am literally terrified Trump will start a nuclear war. I have had a long good life and I am not afraid of dying. But I would like to hope my children and grandchildren will have a chance to live out their lives. Trump is a fool. A gold fish in a tank of piranhas. His ego will lead him to extreme measures rather than take any slight. He has done so over and over already. It is not hard to see him escalating a world crisis in an emotional fit.
You have a short memory - the Leftists said exactly the same thing about President Bush.
They claimed constantly that he was going to Bomb Iran ...... and it never happened.

You are being played. You think President Trump doesn't care about his own Grandchildren and children???

Old 01-02-2018, 05:42 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
trump's policy decisions have been stellar. he is doing a great job leading this country out of the progressive hell of the last 8 years.

the ones to ignore are the rude, obnoxious, shrill far left who would hate any republican in the white house....as they have hated and tried to discredit every republican president since I can remember. the leftist shrieking, bullying, and violent attempts to shut down anyone who thinks much less speaks differently than them has to stop. the social justice warrior progressives are truly despicable, not trump. not the republicans in congress.

They are trying to keep Trump from making them look like the incompetent fools they are, the longer he stays in office and exposes how wrong they are.
He keeps proving over & over their methods of governing, were doing more harm than good.

Old 01-02-2018, 05:59 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,762,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
When he was first elected I found myself reading every Tweet and watching his speeches, news casts, etc.

After a year of it, I just ignore him. I see a tweet and literally don’t read it. If the news quotes it, I skip the story or read the first sentence or two of the story and just disregard.

Every tweet or speech is just him putting someone, some agency, some country, or some company down. The term “fake news” has been played out.

In summary, Trump is boring. He’s a clown.

I don’t even pay attention to the guy anymore. Do you?
I feel the same way. A lot of commentators and reporters like to say that Trump is “unpredictable”. He isn’t.

It goes something like this:

1. He must receive a minimum of three daily doses of unabashed, undeserved hyperbolic adulation, preferably to be broadcast by the media. Otherwise, they’re “fake news”.

2. He will take credit (and brag) for everything good that happens even if he has had nothing to do with it just so he can receive more praise.

3. He is more perfect than Jesus Christ: he will never take responsibility for anything.

4. EVERYTHING bad is always somebody else’s fault: the media, people in his administration, past administrations, etc.

5. He’s easier to play than a tambourine. All you have to do is PRAISE him profusely, then he’ll do whatever you want. The Russians and the Chinese have him all figured out.

In other words, give him what he wants (approval and adulation) and he’ll be nice for about 8 hrs, if that.

Otherwise, he’ll have a monumental fit and tweet his short fingers off.

So, yeah, TRUMP is an absolute BORE.

Old 01-02-2018, 06:08 PM

1,548 posts, read 912,409 times
I have never been to Twitter and never will. I usually find out about his tweets on the news or here. What I have seen of them, it is his way of thinking out loud, is all. They don't hold any weight. People are all freaked out about his tweeting because - My God! A President has never done this before! Okay, so now one has. Big deal.
I will check up on youtube on weekends, to watch his recorded statements about whatever.

Old 01-02-2018, 06:59 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,354,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Of course Trump is boring. I cringe to think of what a boring dinner companion he must be.
I'm glad you wrote this, because I've long felt the same way. There is literally nothing intriguing about Trump. Wealth is not inherently interesting, and he tells the same stories using the same words over and over again. He's mind-numbingly simple and achingly boring.

Old 01-02-2018, 07:01 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,030,475 times
He's an idiot, but he's also unfortunately the president and thus capable of doing a lot of damage. So, yes, it is worth keeping an eye on him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.