Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2018, 05:43 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,624,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
CNN
NBC/MSNBC/Comcast
MSN
Google
Yahoo
Facebook
Twitter
ABC
CBS
PBS
NYT
Washpo
AP

That's my top list. There are many others, however.
Where is FOX news? They are the main ones pushing fake news. Hannity is the Presidents buddy now. Ever hear Fox say a bad word about Trump? Nope...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2018, 05:56 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,210,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Trump lies every day and since he hates loosing, he should walk away with it all.
More then once a day at that. POTUS number one in fake news land/

Old 01-06-2018, 06:02 PM

3,733 posts, read 5,964,308 times
With your host, Donnie Dementia!

Old 01-07-2018, 12:16 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,671,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
He's trash in every sense of the word.

I do find it ironic that a man who lies so much wants to ridicule others for supposedly "lying," which is just saying things he doesn't like.

I also find it funny, and by funny I mean absolutely pathetic, that his base will eat this up, even though everything he's told them has been a total lie.

The man has literally 0 redeemable qualities,...
True. For him, everything is a lie if not depicting how great he is. It's amazing that he never stops saying that others are lying, when he is the most gigantic liar on the planet. He makes negative references about others, which in fact describe him.

Old 01-07-2018, 12:29 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
We can add "Sloppy Steve" to the list now. A timely entry and real contender.

'Sloppy Steve" that will stick !!!!!

"Sloppy Steve " is a lock on the Palace Intrigue award.

I love saying "Sloppy Steve" it has a fun ring to it like Soupy Sales. Unforgettable
And just a week or two ago you cons were all sucking his Johnson.

Now your Orange Messiah has shone the bat signal in the sky, conferred the obligatory Trump nickname, and you have jumped like good little growling doggies. Funny!

Old 01-07-2018, 12:43 AM

5,790 posts, read 3,597,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
CNN
NBC/MSNBC/Comcast
MSN
Google
Yahoo
Facebook
Twitter
ABC
CBS
PBS
NYT
Washpo
AP

That's my top list. There are many others, however.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Where is FOX news? They are the main ones pushing fake news. Hannity is the Presidents buddy now. Ever hear Fox say a bad word about Trump? Nope...
Add One America too. Plus anything by Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, etc.
WorldNet Daily, Red State, The Blaze, The Drudge Report, and you get what I mean.

I won't add InfoWars and Alex Jones, because it doesn't even qualify as news - just conspiracy theories. Oh, I forgot, Paul Joseph Watson too

Old 01-07-2018, 12:46 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
True. For him, everything is a lie if not depicting how great he is. It's amazing that he never stops saying that others are lying, when he is the most gigantic liar on the planet. He makes negative references about others, which in fact describe him.
Yes Yes !! Finally Ya II are pointing out " projection"
It s quite fascinating.

Old 01-07-2018, 01:05 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The purpose of this farce was to detract from the release of Fire and Fury, which was originally slated to hit the stands on the 9th. Trump's plan was to have everyone talking about this instead of the book on Tuesday. But the publishers took the wind out of Trump's sails by releasing it today. And now there is a whole weekend ahead where people will be talking about it and releasing excerpts. I imagine the Sunday shows will talk of little else.

No silly pretend "awards" are going deflect from the slow moving train crash that is the Trump presidency, no matter how much the president may wish it. I must admit, I never foresaw enjoying the Trump presidency as much as I am.
Ah HA!!! There is always Real news just behind Trump's fake news, and behind his tyrannical trash talking cowardly cyberbullying (tweet s ).

He doesnt get his way so he kicks the dog. He doesnt run the country s business of the day , he runs over ALL beneath him, those weaker, poorer, subject to his whims ( the press) and runs way from responsibility/accountability.

He didn't get the popular VOTES so he II transfer the country s wealth to himself and his friends...

Old 01-07-2018, 01:52 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,645,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Ah HA!!! There is always Real news just behind Trump's fake news, and behind his tyrannical trash talking cowardly cyberbullying (tweet s ).

He doesnt get his way so he kicks the dog. He doesnt run the country s business of the day , he runs over ALL beneath him, those weaker, poorer, subject to his whims ( the press) and runs way from responsibility/accountability.

He didn't get the popular VOTES so he II transfer the country s wealth to himself and his friends...
Trump didn't campaign for the popular vote. He campaigned to win.
I wonder when a democrat will try to do that. Maybe next time but it doesn't look like it.
They still campaign on the elite bubble issues, hate, and bait with free everything to attract voters.

Old 01-07-2018, 02:08 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,671,835 times
It's all so ridiculous and pointless. All he is doing is making a bigger display of what he has done since on the playground as a child, bullying anyone who had criticized him. Never before has there been one in that position with this sort of temperament.. what a freaking fool and disaster for us all.

He can make fun of real newsmakers all he wants.. those who have always reported what was going on politically for years, but at this point, have been reduced to reporting how he is negatively affecting others, his juvenile attacks and tweets, since that is ALL that is going on - nothing mature, positive or hopeful. Then he lashes out at those reporting actual behavior that he performed! He got himself into this mess, otherwise he would not have been so widely observed and scrutinized. It's just going to continue and worsen for him, and he thinks by retaliating on every legitimate news source in existence, that it will help or be impressive? Maybe for his schoolyard-like fans.

Later, when he is on the prison yard with the other criminals, he can continue doing what he has done since childhood..."He started it!", "Yeah, well I made more money than you'll ever have". "I had women letting me do anything, because I was a star". "I used to have the best hairstyle, believe me". "I won an election and became president, unlike anyone here!". Blah, blah, blah, but at least, we won't have to see him or hear him anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies