Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2018, 08:03 AM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
All the "tidbits" in the book? All lies. This book has been panned by all who know Trump and this administration. There is no truth in it.

But, we can always count on "i_love_autumn" to spread every piece of propaganda.
Then where is the parade of people coming out to deny they said those things. And why a cease and desist letter, and the threat of a lawsuit to block the release if was all lies.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:04 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Totally agree with the author on this~""My credibility is being questioned by a man who has less credibility than, perhaps, anyone who has ever walked on Earth at this point," Wolff said.

I have always said "Trump must be the worst public liar in the history of the world"!

Old 01-05-2018, 08:04 AM

639 posts, read 971,133 times
Quote:
All the "tidbits" in the book? All lies. This book has been panned by all who know Trump and this administration. There is no truth in it.

But, we can always count on "i_love_autumn" to spread every piece of propaganda.
All of it huh? No one in his admin is stating that the entire thing is untrue - no one.

Look - even if 25% of what's in the book is true (and my guess is that it's a LOT higher than 25%) - this is a problem. You know it. The POTUS knows it - otherwise he wouldn't have tried to stop it from being released. The entire country knows it. No one is coming out against what's being said in there. There are a few details being reported as inaccurate but the overall tone is not being argued. There are tapes that recorded the conversations. I'm glad it's making you feel better by arguing this online but here, in the real world - we've got a psycho running this country. And congratulations - you voted for him. Hope that makes you feel better to argue the point. The adults will now need to try to start fixing the mess tRump voters created.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:14 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6879 View Post
All of it huh? No one in his admin is stating that the entire thing is untrue - no one.

Look - even if 25% of what's in the book is true (and my guess is that it's a LOT higher than 25%) - this is a problem. You know it. The POTUS knows it - otherwise he wouldn't have tried to stop it from being released. The entire country knows it. No one is coming out against what's being said in there. There are a few details being reported as inaccurate but the overall tone is not being argued. There are tapes that recorded the conversations. I'm glad it's making you feel better by arguing this online but here, in the real world - we've got a psycho running this country. And congratulations - you voted for him. Hope that makes you feel better to argue the point. The adults will now need to try to start fixing the mess tRump voters created.
They're afraid to, in case they are on tape denying what they actually DID say, LOL!

Now We Need To DRIVE THE TRUMP FASCISTS FAR AWAY FROM Capital Hill!

Old 01-05-2018, 08:17 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,120,095 times
Quote:

Trump supporters, I implore you to please take a break from the Trump fountain of Kool-Aid and wake the fck up. This administration is a flaming disaster and going up in smoke RIGHT in front of you.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:22 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,120,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
Why is anyone surprised by this book. Any free thinker what type of person Trump is. This book has allowed us into the tent to watch the clown perform in person. The sweetness of it all is the democrats had zero to do with this book. You can't call it a hit job when all of the participants are all Trump appointees. Rex called Trump a moron months ago and he never denied he said it. You should notice that Trump koolaide drinkers never defend Trump character. They never defend his actions but rather they deflect to Hillary, Obama, fake news or call you a snowflake. Notice not one staff member has come forward and said anything in the book is not true. Only Trump has done this. They are not circling the wagons because the threat is under the canvas. Trump nation has put a clown in the Whitehouse. He now get a chance to see him in makeup, floppy shoes and a big hat. The bar for president has been lowered so low that even a chipmunk could jump over it. Keep chugging that Trumpaide, the show is not over yet.
Hit the nail here. We are all witnesses to the Trump circus and the ensuing meltdown and what was initially funny has become down right scary. The GOP are enablers of this madness and voters will be just in punishing that party for a LONG time.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:26 AM

42,839 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
It's fun watching some folks twist themselves into knots trying to defend dear leader, please keep it up this is turning out to be a fun morning

Old 01-05-2018, 08:30 AM

2,951 posts, read 2,516,374 times
^^^ yes it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Well Bannon is wrong.

I mean I used to like the guy but after the Roy Moore debacle and his recent pettiness, he's not looking very good
He's never looked good. He's a drunk, he wears it everyday on his face and eyes. Waiting for his eyes to turn yellow instead of red.

Positive ratings for most this AM!

Remeber the Trump Tribe will deny, deflect, and go down in flames for this idiot they voted in. When one was in AL saying she'd believe Trump over Jesus Christ himself. (CNN town hall before voting on Roy Moore) Many of these aren't people who are fully functional either.

Many will never wake up. Its their constant state of being. Confusion.

Last edited by foundapeanut; 01-05-2018 at 08:52 AM..

Old 01-05-2018, 08:35 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,791,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6879 View Post

I guess it's 2%. This book is part of the effort to deflect attention from the Steele dossier scandal. That's why the NYT had a story about it not being the evidence for the FISA warrant, quickly picked up by usual suspects. This time they let CNN lead the story. The rest of them would follow.

There is no there, there. No evidence, only guesses like yours.. The Wolffe book isn't even about the Russia investigation. Bannon opinion is only an opinion. The same is true of all the other clap-trap Wolffe made up.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:36 AM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times
Quote:
Bannon has revealed himself as a real fruit fly ...a nut case!
I bet you wasn't saying that during the elections. So Trump turns on Bannon, now you turn on Bannon. It's been the same pattern form day one, Y'all could be loving a person with no issues with him at all, but let Trump turn on him and all his supporters follow suit, the list is long.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies