Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2019, 03:07 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,670,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Which didn't change EITHER of the things you were complaining about. All that means is that there will be MORE moochers wanting health insurance once they get sick but not willing to help support the costs prior to that - just like not paying for car insurance until you have a wreck then wanting the car insurance company to pay to fix your care.
THAT'S "mooching".
So are you one of those?
Are YOU a 'Moocher"?
Sounds like it.

Ken
Lololol.

The point is, you were wrong. Obamacare IS NOT the law of the land.

And so you're admitting that there are "moochers waiting for health insurance?"

I pay my car insurance, I just updated my policy. All of my bills are paid.

How much money of your own do you donate away so these "moochers" can get what they're after?

Old 11-06-2019, 10:36 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Lololol.

How much money of your own do you donate away so these "moochers" can get what they're after?
trump said he had a yugely greater, muchly better health care plan that would replace Obamacare within his firstly totally amazing 100 days in office.

How long can you support this fool?

Old 11-06-2019, 10:41 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Lololol.

Obamacare is STILL the law of the land. The individual mandate is not all there is of Obamacare, get real.

If you choose to not have health insurance then you are a moocher - which it sounds like is the case with you. If so you have no grounds for calling others "moochers".

Everyone who pays for health insurance pays for those moochers like yourself. The individual mandate was supposed to stop that, but the GOP made mooching possible once again.

Ken

Old 11-07-2019, 09:43 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,146,486 times
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...67617140924417

Old 11-07-2019, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Obamacare is STILL the law of the land.
Lol, no, it's not. The government no longer fines you if you don't have Obamacare.

Quote:
If you choose to not have health insurance then you are a moocher - which it sounds like is the case with you. If so you have no grounds for calling others "moochers".
Sounds like the case based on what? I have excellent private health insurance.

Quote:
Everyone who pays for health insurance. The individual mandate was supposed to stop that, but the GOP made mooching possible once again.

Ken

Old 11-07-2019, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Lol, no, it's not. The government no longer fines you if you don't have Obamacare...

And yet TRUMP himself, just a few months ago - well AFTER the fines went away, tweeted about Obamacare -and called it by name (and not in the past tense), so clearly Trump seems to think it still exists:

"Everybody agrees that ObamaCare doesn’t work. Premiums & deductibles are far too high - Really bad HealthCare! Even the Dems want to replace it, but with Medicare for all, which would cause 180 million Americans to lose their beloved private health insurance...."

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...900418?lang=en

According to Trump himself, Obamacare is STILL the law of the land.
You RWNJs need to get your story straight.

Ken

Old 11-07-2019, 10:24 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,977,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I sold more stuff today - fairly solid things. I can always buy it back later, but this loose cannon requires methods that would not apply to normal situations and humans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I'm glad that I am diversified and that I sold a bunch in the last couple of months. Still, I'd much rather be investing in America and having things go normally....

I may just sell out of most equities....at least in my non-taxable IRA. With a crazy man at the helm it's just not worth the risks.
I cut out most of the content of these two posts because they were very long winded, but just a reminder to our friends here who claim to know so much, even with their vast self proclaimed knowledge, timing the markets is a fools errand.

If you look at returns from "the last couple of months" until today as we were lectured about in the above posts, one would have missed out on 9-12% returns during this time period by selling. I used June to today and the NASDAQ, S&P 500, and DOW for the estimates. Well done!

Old 11-07-2019, 10:30 AM

Quote:
And yet TRUMP himself, just a few months ago - well AFTER the fines went away, tweeted about Obamacare -and called it by name (and not in the past tense), so clearly Trump seems to think it still exists:

"Everybody agrees that ObamaCare doesn’t work. Premiums & deductibles are far too high - Really bad HealthCare! Even the Dems want to replace it, but with Medicare for all, which would cause 180 million Americans to lose their beloved private health insurance...."

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...900418?lang=en

According to Trump himself, Obamacare is STILL the law of the land.
You RWNJs need to get your story straight.

Ken
yawn

Old 11-09-2019, 09:58 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,720,681 times
Quote:
yawn
How I generally tend to feel about all this back-and-forth between supporters of Trump and those not so inclined...

As if we don't all know the facts, reason and logic are of no matter when it comes to what we think about Trump. The facts are just not as important as our hard-baked ideas about what America represents and how we should conduct ourselves going forward. You think Trump is "making America great again?" What else matters? You think Trump is an utter embarrassment to the office and this country? What else matters?

What matters is maybe someone like Bloomberg filling the political void on the left like Trump did on the right, and of course what matters most about that is whether you lean left or right. Well not you actually.

What matters is what the young people and "fence sitters" will decide this next time around...

Old 11-09-2019, 10:22 AM

Quote:
yawn
Yeah, I know actual facts bore you.
Like Trump, you'd rather just make stuff up.
Good luck with that.

Ken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies