Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2017, 01:53 PM

272 posts, read 134,610 times

Advertisements

Well the big one from the left was wrong. Trump is still here, .he made it for one year. The left was wrong once again

What new forms of failure will the left come up with in 2018?

More identity politics? Will they continue ot embrace illegal immigration, sanctuary cities and crime, Black Lives Matter, , encouraging Antifa and the Colin Kaepernick treason movement, maybe more celebs decapitating or talking about kiling Trump, support for cross dressers teaching preschool?

My predictions

Immigration and infrastructure will be on the agenda soon, illegal immigration will continue to plummet

Unemployment dips below 4 percent,

Stock market holds at its record levels

Consumer confidence keeps soaring

Construction and manufacturing still booming

Energy independence and production reaches more and more record levels

Mueller investigation produces few indictments

Democrats will not win majority of seats in the House of Representatives, the Republicans will increase their majority in the Senate.

Trump declares himself emperor/god and like Ramses begin to build his and Melanias tomb in a gaudy new valley of the kings

Trump the Great!

Libs ,media, and celebs become more and more hysterical and may very well lose it completely

Old 12-27-2017, 02:12 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,297 times
We already have had people in here proclaiming him the God King and God Emperor. I guess now you expect him to too.

Old 12-27-2017, 02:36 PM

Overseas big problems with the eu and spain/catalonia

Unless a celebrity takes a larger role in Democrat party like mark cuban , probably someone young like kamala harris or cory booker or elizabeth warren in 2020 for dems. Maybe Sanders Joe biden but they are ancient, they are white males and cis gender white males are on their way out in Democrat party.

Sadly nothing concrete will be done about welfare reform and with infrastructure and a huge military build up and tax cuts, not much done about spending and the deficit

men , increasingly nervous about even the slightest physical interaction with a female being labeled sexual harassment , will increasingly turn to robot wifes, robot sex dolls and robot secretaries. AI and robotic advances move quickly and robot wives gets tired of men pretty quick, they end up taking over and playing volleyball with our severed heads

complete robot takeover by late October

astros or yankees win the worlds series

managers yelling at robot umpires

Old 12-28-2017, 12:41 AM

No predictions from anyone?

How about who gets an indictment from mueller investigation this upcoming year. Maybe Jared?

Manafort again?

Old 12-28-2017, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowJustWowSoTriggered View Post
Trump impeached

Hillary elected President with Bernie as VP

Universal healthcare

Greater transgender rights

Greater fat acceptance

Free college

Universal basic income

These things are happening bigots, deal with it
Listen tubby, there will be no fat acceptance, your morbid obesity is costing us tax money for health care. You are hitting the gym with mandatory calisthenics every morning form the emperors fitness czar

trump isnt going anywhere

https://twitter.com/cartermoore100/s...86762137214977

Old 12-28-2017, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowJustWowSoTriggered View Post
Look at the little boy playing with his cartoon characters, how cute.

I'll have you know that I have NO problem attracting the finest (black) men with my curves. Sorry little boy, but you can't handle a real woman.
Ok triggered. I assumed your posts were from a ghost and I was just joking around but your trans gender, trans racial and fat people acceptance rights may come true in 2018.

I could easily see it in the new year

Jokes like

Your mama is so fat I took a picture of her from valentines day and its still printing

Your mama is so fat once she jumped in the pool and everyone yelled tsunami

Your mama is so fat once she took her pants to the dry cleaners and they said we dont do curtains

They all need to be banned

Old 12-28-2017, 03:19 PM

So no predictions other than WowJustWowSoTriggered "weighing in"

How about amazon hq2? Atlanta,Boston,Austin ,Philly?

I dont have an account with paddypower but I would guess Dallas

bezos spent alot of his boyhood in texas and he is a huge landowner there

Old 12-28-2017, 03:33 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Mueller's investigation muddles along and finds a few tidbits, but nothing major against Trump
Trump is still around at the end of 2018
Progress is made on the wall
Stock market slows down
An investigation into the Clintons is NOT undertaken even though I hope it would be
Left continues to resist, whine, and complain
Hostilities break out between Japan and North Korea
An assassination attempt is made against Kim Jong Un, Trump, or both. Neither attempt is successful

Old 12-28-2017, 04:08 PM

[quote=BeerGeek40;50528563]Mueller's investigation muddles along and finds a few tidbits, but nothing major against Trump
Trump is still around at the end of 2018
Progress is made on the wall
Stock market slows down
An investigation into the Clintons is NOT undertaken even though I hope it would be
Left continues to resist, whine, and complain
Hostilities break out between Japan and North Korea
An assassination attempt is made against Kim Jong Un, Trump, or both. Neither attempt is successful[/quote]

The left and media in America are going to get more and more desperate as mueller case fails to produce anything , its going to get ugly especially if the mid terms dont go well for the dems

Old 12-28-2017, 05:09 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,259,110 times
I predict stock symbol PFE will do good for the next seven years because of the rapidly increasing sales of one of its products.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.