Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 08:53 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Poor leadership by the left encouraging division in the country. They have lost all creditability.
They are the most despicable and ignorant leaders continually blubbering about inclusion and bipartisanship.
Every time they have an opportunity to show leadership they fail to show up. They are simple and simply not interested

The right set the game rules when they vowed to block Obama at every opportunity before he was even in office. Now they pick what they planted. Little Donny thin-skin and his minions are just gonna have to deal with it, or cry in their soup.

The attempt to put it all off on the left is at best: LAME

Last edited by burdell; 01-07-2018 at 09:12 AM..

Old 01-07-2018, 08:58 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
I predicted this would happen. Too much good economy news coupled with the unpredictability of Donald Trump. Dem politicians always run like the roaches they are. They couldn't face what was happening in the Wisconsin State House so they ran to Illinois. Their minority leaders ran away from a meeting at the White House. They couldn't face Trump won the election so they ran away from the Inauguration and now they are talking about running away from the State of The Union address.

They are going to get creamed in the State of the Union address, stated or unstated. When they don't show up, no one is going to say, "What a set of brass ones they have." People will say, "What a bunch of *u*sies.

Old 01-07-2018, 09:17 AM

21,479 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The right set the game rules when they vowed to block Obama at every opportunity before he was even in office. Now they pick what they planted. Little Donny thin-skin and his minions are just gonna have to deal with it, or cry in their soup.

How old are you? The only unprecedented thing Barack Obama had to deal with was an extremely friendly press. He was not the first president to have an opposition party.

Old 01-07-2018, 09:26 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
How old are you? The only unprecedented thing Barack Obama had to deal with was an extremely friendly press. He was not the first president to have an opposition party.
No but he was the first to have the opposition party publicly state that their only goal was to make him a 1 term President and the first to have the opposition party embrace birtherism and to have someone yell "you lie" during a televised address.

Old 01-07-2018, 09:28 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,035,522 times
Who cares?

The King in Orange's state of the union address will be just like all his other speeches - riddled with lies and utter insanity. I can't blame people for finding something better to do with their time, like reading a book, petting a dog, or watching paint dry.

Old 01-07-2018, 09:29 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,035,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post

Exactly. The one great lesson the Tea Party and the rest of those loons taught us is that being the "party of no" and disagreeing with everything at every turn while proposing no real solutions of one's own actually WORKS in American politics. Is it sad? Yes - but one would have to be insane to blame "the left" for either creating this tactic or using it after seeing how successfully it worked for the far-right.

Old 01-07-2018, 09:30 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Good. Nobody's going to even know you aren't there.

Old 01-07-2018, 09:30 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Good for the congressman. I have better things to do than watch a hateful old idiot brag about himself and lie for an hour, and I imagine many people in congress do too.

Old 01-07-2018, 09:31 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Good for the congressman. I have better things to do than watch a hateful old idiot brag about himself and lie for an hour, and I imagine many people in congress do too.
Same here not to mention I cannot stand to hear the Dotard speak for 5 minutes much less 45 minutes.

Old 01-07-2018, 09:32 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
That's President Idiot to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies