Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 11:10 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,464,605 times

Advertisements

Please go ahead and shrink it to zero. At this point, if he cancels everything and just locks himself in his bedroom eating cheeseburgers all day while yelling at the TV (but his handlers steal the iPad), that's probably the best case scenario for the country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2018, 11:22 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,856,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Please...you think she finds anything about his attractive besides him wallet? They spend most of their time in separate zip codes..by design. Gonna guess Donald is not getting it up much these days.

With his short attention span, I'm sure that sentences are not the only thing he is unable to complete!

Old 01-08-2018, 04:32 AM

3,158 posts, read 2,738,185 times
I think Trump had a very productive 1st year. Let him sleep in.

Old 01-08-2018, 05:42 AM

59,216 posts, read 27,403,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
https://www.axios.com/scoop-trumps-s...mpaign=organic

President Trump is starting his official day much later than he did in the early days of his presidency, often around 11am, and holding far fewer meetings, according to copies of his private schedule shown to Axios. This is largely to meet Trump’s demands for more “Executive Time,” which almost always means TV and Twitter time alone in the residence, officials tell us.

Wish I could say the less time he spends in the OO the less damage he does, but that doesn't seem to be the case...
I never heard if this site so, why should We believe ANYTHING they say?

It looks like just another liberal "rag" to me.

Old 01-08-2018, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I'd like for him to spend more time Tweeting, golfing and eating junk food. The less time politicians spend working the better off we all are.
The same ol'e" "he isn't getting anything done" ignorant comment.

Of this total, 92 were signed into law.
[CENTER][CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER]

Old 01-08-2018, 05:51 AM

13,697 posts, read 9,026,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
The same ol'e" "he isn't getting anything done" ignorant comment.

Of this total, 92 were signed into law.
[CENTER][CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm not sure of your point. Mr. Trump has nothing to do with bills passing out of a committee, or even out of the House. Such are not bills that he has on his desk.

Old 01-08-2018, 05:53 AM

13,697 posts, read 9,026,316 times
As for President Trump's rather lax schedule: I have opined time and time again that he does not enjoy being President (save for those moments when he is being applauded or such), and that I would not be surprised if he resigned after the second year, proclaiming that he has done all he has set out to do.

Old 01-08-2018, 05:55 AM

34,251 posts, read 18,616,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
As for President Trump's rather lax schedule: I have opined time and time again that he does not enjoy being President (save for those moments when he is being applauded or such), and that I would not be surprised if he resigned after the second year, proclaiming that he has done all he has set out to do.
Where is the proof, evidence, and facts that he has a lax schedule? He seems to be often active, in the public view, early in the morning, and late at night, and also on weekends.

Old 01-08-2018, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Those are the key words right there. Problem is, he isn't getting a thing done except for screwing up anything he touches. This is what you get when you put an incompetent man in the most complicated position on the planet.

I hope he starts sleeping more, it keeps him out of trouble.
" Problem is, he isn't getting a thing done

On the contrary.

He IS getting a LOT done.

You and your just don't like what he is getting done.

More bills passed then average, and MORE then Obama passed at the same time in their 1st terms.

CANCELLED MANY of Obama's EO/EMs, especially killing many bad regulations.

Appointed a Conservative replacement to the Supreme Court.

Consumer confidence is away up.

Every economic stat is UP. Many breaking previous records.

Signed into law the first tax cut, which about 80% of all Americans will see a tax CUT, in over 30 years.

Obama Care will die of its own accord with the "penalty tax" removed.

etc., etc., etc.

Old 01-08-2018, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
She didn't even want to leave NY !
Some of you really need to catch up and expand your "sources" of news.

She did not want to leave NY UNTIL THEIR SON FINISHED HIS YEAR IN SCHOOL.

Your type should be embarrassed to write such half truths, then again, they are dems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies