Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2018, 10:29 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,143,889 times

Advertisements

Not only is he a brilliant strategist and hard worker, but he's a very likable, down to earth kind of guy.

He got a great tax plan passed very quickly. He kicked out a bunch of illegal alien criminals and has limited the importing of terrorists. And he still has 7 more years to get the obamacare disaster repealed and finish the wall.

His presidency is shaping up nicely. If he keeps up the pace, he may go down as one of the greatest presidents in US history.

Old 01-10-2018, 10:33 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,564,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Not only is he a brilliant strategist and hard worker, but he's a very likable, down to earth kind of guy.

He got a great tax plan passed very quickly. He kicked out a bunch of illegal alien criminals and has limited the importing of terrorists. And he still has 7 more years to get the obamacare disaster repealed and finish the wall.

His presidency is shaping up nicely. If he keeps up the pace, he may go down as one of the greatest presidents in US history.
He's an idiot only surpassed by his lapdog supporters.

Old 01-10-2018, 10:33 PM

6 posts, read 3,692 times
The hate by the liberals is fascinating. They are acting just as crazy as much as they try to portray him

Old 01-10-2018, 10:34 PM

Neko, I think he's already the best president since Eisenhower.

Old 01-10-2018, 10:37 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,143,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Culturewar View Post
Neko, I think he's already the best president since Eisenhower.
Certainly a lot better than that disaster we finally kicked out last year.

Old 01-10-2018, 10:39 PM

Hell, I'd take Carter over Obama

Old 01-10-2018, 10:40 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,228,900 times
I disagree. I think he's a terrible president and a poor world leader.

And, I think history is going to be harsh toward him.

Old 01-10-2018, 10:41 PM

1,645 posts, read 1,212,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post

There is a thread on this board for Trump: I'm a very stable Genius : He got enough of the people to vote for him; that the electoral college voted him as the President of the United States. That say's to me he is at least not stupid.

The biggest contributions that I think President Trump will get done, is being most likely able to appoint at least 1 more Supreme Court Justice. A moderate to conservative judge will keep the Supreme Court closer to being fair and balanced than anything else. And since the laws that our beloved politicians pass, will ultimately be decided by the Supreme Court. Making sure the Supreme Court does not go completely liberal, could be a good thing.

Old 01-10-2018, 10:47 PM

1,257 posts, read 2,652,432 times
If anything Trump is wearing down the far left leaning types. The urge to throw tantrums in the street will lessen over time. Its a lot of work and seemingly little reward. I think it may bring a sensible ideal to the opposition when the extreme does not work. I think most of the country is closer to the center than any political raver might think. There are a lot of places everyone can agree.

For me I think there needs to be clear delineation between federal and state law. Leaders of states thumbing their noses at the feds should be held accountable for their actions. I think Trump might actually get this one on his list via Mr. Sessions.

I don't think the wall is the answer for illegal immigration.

I think the enforcement of the laws of the land is.

Bonus rant: either legalize marijuana on the federal level or enforce the law. Selective enforcement weakens all laws.

Old 01-10-2018, 10:48 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,844,914 times
He is shaping to be one of the best president... he accomplished an unbelievable feat of nominating a fantastic SCOTUS judge and tax reform... year 2 immigration reform with wall and infrastructure... year 3 Health insurance reform ... year 4 get elected for second term...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies