Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2018, 11:26 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,587,134 times

Advertisements

Let's face it, the elites are hoping we'll get engaged in calling each other, *******, Gringo, white supremacist, parasite, etc and fight each other while the elite businessmen and politicians get their cheap labor and votes (respectively). Why don't we go after and expose the REAL enemy here? Heck, I'd work with the Dreamers and give them all the Amnesty they want if I was certain they'd help us throw out the Chamber of Commerce and their bought-out DC Republican Party and help us get rid of the DC Democrat Party (and the Cali one too!) and go back to limited government.

Why we are against them is because they'd be empowering cheap labor for greedy businessmen like Gates, Zuckerberg, Buffett, Bloomberg, Cook, the Koch Brothers, etc and they'd be voting in Democrats which means attacks on religious freedom, more guns taken, and more tyranny.

Sadly, most of the conversation has been the Trump supporters and even Cruz and other not-so-Trump supporters and the illegals (and their Millennial US supporters) hurling insults at each other instead of focusing on our common enemy: the globalists!

Also, the same thing has gone on between Indians and American IT tech workers, where we call each other Gringo and dothead and spend more time bashing each other than bashing the REAL villains: the greedy "American" businessmen, the Indian body shops like Tata (who, BTW, is pals with the Dem run Center for American Progress), and the greedy politicians.

Since the elites plan to divide us while they take over, shouldn't we be uniting against them?

The thought occurred to me yesterday that we'd be better suited having Americans, Dreamers, Indian tech workers, etc unite against those exploiting all of us (yes, I get there are stinkers in every group who won't go along who will have to be fought against, but we should at least try), than just saying "Let's throw out the all illegals, H1Bs, etc" and just name calling and stuff.

The 2016 was a disaster with one-side calling the other bigot, homophobe, sexist, deplorable, etc and the other calling people criminals, rapists, etc and suggesting they all be deported and starting real problems.

Meanwhile, while one side calls the other racist and, I admit, Black Lives Matter thugs should be put down, I've seen guys on my own side go and make remarks that the black community are trash (not many guys, but some.) and so now we're having fighting over whether racism is real, etc.

I guess my point is, why do we keep chasing the rabbit trails the enemy sends us to keep getting us to fight each other? I thought we were Americans and worked together for the greater good. What happened?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2018, 11:31 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,654,259 times
Personally I like global trade. It'd be great if we export more.

You disagree?

Old 01-10-2018, 11:40 PM

1,645 posts, read 1,213,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
Let's face it, the elites are hoping we'll get engaged in calling each other, *******, Gringo, white supremacist, parasite, etc and fight each other while the elite businessmen and politicians get their cheap labor and votes (respectively). Why don't we go after and expose the REAL enemy here? Heck, I'd work with the Dreamers and give them all the Amnesty they want if I was certain they'd help us throw out the Chamber of Commerce and their bought-out DC Republican Party and help us get rid of the DC Democrat Party (and the Cali one too!) and go back to limited government.

Why we are against them is because they'd be empowering cheap labor for greedy businessmen like Gates, Zuckerberg, Buffett, Bloomberg, Cook, the Koch Brothers, etc and they'd be voting in Democrats which means attacks on religious freedom, more guns taken, and more tyranny.

Sadly, most of the conversation has been the Trump supporters and even Cruz and other not-so-Trump supporters and the illegals (and their Millennial US supporters) hurling insults at each other instead of focusing on our common enemy: the globalists!

Also, the same thing has gone on between Indians and American IT tech workers, where we call each other Gringo and dothead and spend more time bashing each other than bashing the REAL villains: the greedy "American" businessmen, the Indian body shops like Tata (who, BTW, is pals with the Dem run Center for American Progress), and the greedy politicians.

Since the elites plan to divide us while they take over, shouldn't we be uniting against them?

The thought occurred to me yesterday that we'd be better suited having Americans, Dreamers, Indian tech workers, etc unite against those exploiting all of us (yes, I get there are stinkers in every group who won't go along who will have to be fought against, but we should at least try), than just saying "Let's throw out the all illegals, H1Bs, etc" and just name calling and stuff.

The 2016 was a disaster with one-side calling the other bigot, homophobe, sexist, deplorable, etc and the other calling people criminals, rapists, etc and suggesting they all be deported and starting real problems.

Meanwhile, while one side calls the other racist and, I admit, Black Lives Matter thugs should be put down, I've seen guys on my own side go and make remarks that the black community are trash (not many guys, but some.) and so now we're having fighting over whether racism is real, etc.

I guess my point is, why do we keep chasing the rabbit trails the enemy sends us to keep getting us to fight each other? I thought we were Americans and worked together for the greater good. What happened?

The very large bank that I work for; most definitely has diversity; different types of people, different types of religions represented, and along with different types of sexual orientation. But at the end of the day or more accurately the end of the quarter and end of the year; you are either working; performing to an acceptable level; or you are out the door.

When times are good to above average at the company, a average to below average worked will be able to keep their job. When times start getting tough; the below average worked is laid off.

When times get ever tougher the average worker may also be on the chopping block.

I stopped counting on the number of times I have survived layoff's from my company. I have always tried to be in the above average category. And when it comes down to it, the person who is ultimately responsible for me, is me.

Old 01-11-2018, 12:07 AM

2,924 posts, read 1,587,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Personally I like global trade. It'd be great if we export more.

You disagree?
Ok, so where do we export all the traitors to?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies