Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2018, 10:45 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,242,010 times

Advertisements

I haven't gotten the boycott memo.

Never watched her show--obnoxious woman.

Can see why she's reviving the show--it has a built in audience. Wonder if the audience will wear their hats while watching?

Old 01-11-2018, 10:45 AM

11,147 posts, read 10,697,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Just like when Trump supporters called for a boycott of Pepsi, Oreos, etc.

They are just soda/pop and cookies -- lol.

Conservatism is a mental disorder.
Or when liberals called for boycotts of Chik-Fil-A, Hobby Lobby, or Walmart?

Frankly, anyone who is such a partisan hack as to put their political beliefs before their wallet, comfort, or convenience is probably one wave short of a shipwreck in the first place.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:46 AM

36,856 posts, read 17,337,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Wow -- was that a personal attack.

I'm an independent and will vote Republican as easily as Democratic. I dislike Trump. You seem to take that very personally. I don't know why.

I don't do boycotts....I'm too lazy -- what about you?
I was busting your chops on that one. Sorry though. It could be perceived as a personal attack.

Point is both "sides" are deranged in their own ways. But you're all statists in the end anyway.

I must live and deal with you folks. Have pity.

Trump has really brought out the psychotic behavior of the Left like no other president. Obama Derangement Syndrome by cons was mild compared to the Trump Derangement Syndrome by libs that has followed.

The former is like the sniffles. The latter is like the full-blown flu where you have to go to the ER.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:47 AM

34,215 posts, read 18,541,241 times
The Left is upset because maybe ONE TV show out of hundreds may be pro Trump. The rest are all biased against Trump. I don't watch "Will, and Grace", but a friend of mine does, and she told be the cast SPECIFICALLY came back because they wanted to use the show against Trump. Ask Tim Allen why his successful show was cancelled.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Left is upset because maybe ONE TV show out of hundreds may be pro Trump. The rest are all biased against Trump. I don't watch "Will, and Grace", but a friend of mine does, and she told be the cast SPECIFICALLY came back because they wanted to use the show against Trump. Ask Tim Allen why his successful show was cancelled.
What's weird is Roseanne (the show itself) was pretty liberal in many ways in the first run. They had openly gay characters and one of the first lesbian tv kisses.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:50 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,976,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I was busting your chops on that one. Sorry though. It could be perceived as a personal attack.

Point is both "sides" are deranged in their own ways. But you're all statists in the end anyway.

I must live and deal with you folks. Have pity.

Trump has really brought out the psychotic behavior of the Left like no other president. Obama Derangement Syndrome by cons was mild compared to the Trump Derangement Syndrome by libs that has followed.

The former is like the sniffles. The latter is like the full-blown flu where you have to go to the ER.
Again -- oops I don't mean to be condescending I just am -- lol...really -- poor you having to deal with all the commoners.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:52 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,629,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Agreed!

Now you're learning! All statists have a mental disorder.

Usually the disorders manifest themselves differently between the two fake teams but you're right: this is where they overlap.

Are you going to check yourself in for help now?

you talk big but love living in a state, you love government. And we know this because you are free anytime you like to move to a lawless ungoverned part of the world, plenty of spots still there.

You need our gov so badly , so badly it makes you angry to be so heavily dependent, thus your rail, you rage online. all the time enjoying the excellent benefits gov provides. like access to this site which you could not even dream of without a massive fat gov to provide it.

You love gov despite your protestations.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:52 AM

27,508 posts, read 28,597,619 times
She sounds better than Rosie O'Donnell at least.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:54 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,799,487 times
I'm good with boycotts. It's voting with your wallet.

I used to like her back in the day. The show touched on a lot of real topics and it's always good to see people who don't look like fashion models in prime time.

Her ex, Tom Arnold, is one of Trump's biggest critics on twitter. He's still very respectful toward Roseanne for the most part.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
you talk big but love living in a state, you love government. And we know this because you are free anytime you like to move to a lawless ungoverned part of the world, plenty of spots still there.

You need our gov so badly , so badly it makes you angry to be so heavily dependent, thus your rail, you rage online. all the time enjoying the excellent benefits gov provides. like access to this site which you could not even dream of without a massive fat gov to provide it.

You love gov despite your protestations.
The *** is up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies