Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you agree with Trump's statement?
Yes 229 48.21%
No 246 51.79%
Voters: 475. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 05:19 AM

4,921 posts, read 7,687,088 times

Advertisements

I applaud Trump for his bringing out the truth of which he is sadly labeled a racist.

Old 01-12-2018, 05:20 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,115,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
My relatives in Sweden and Norway won't come here even to visit, I usually arrange to meet them in Northern England, why? Because they consider the US to be a $hithole country.
And why are YOU here? Shouldn't you move there to be among your type?

Old 01-12-2018, 05:20 AM

4,629 posts, read 3,391,398 times
Donnie the douche bag....keeping it classy as always.

Silver Spoon Donald Chump is a one of kind A-W-H-O-L-E..

Old 01-12-2018, 05:24 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpat View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.2d786b43d389

Quotes like this (which we hear all the time) are the reason the KKK and the American Nazi party supported him. And this is who the Evangelical "Christians" support? Really? (Facepalm)

C'mon Republicans, is this how you want to be seen? Because these days you are.
Sometimes the TRUTH hurts!

If these "Utopian" countries are so great, why are so many wanting to leave them for America?

Reminds me of the scene in My Cousin Vinnie about him calling someone an "as..hole" in court.

"Sometime there is no other word comparable"

The judge finally agrees.

Old 01-12-2018, 05:33 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Do none of these GOP congress members have kids?? Grandkids?? Do they think it is OK for the sitting president to say ****hole? Do trump voters think it's OK for their kids to say ****hole? Just wondering.
What a crock.

Kids today have the worse trash mouths then at anytime in history.

Listen to their music and look at the movies sometime.

EVEN dems have been caught on unknown open mikes using much WORSE language.

Let's take a look at the OTHER candidate for President in this last election.

EIGHT QUOTES FROM DIFFERENT BOOKS - Her actual words!

(1) "Where is the Godamn flag? I want the Godamn ****ing flag up every morning at ****ing sunrise.
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.

(2) **** off! It's enough I have to see you ****-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too!! Just do your Godamn job and keep your mouth shut."

From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90; Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your ****ing ass over here and grab those bags!"
From the book "The First Partner" p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

(4) "Stay the **** back, stay the **** back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just ****ing do as I say, Okay!!?"
From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton's FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p. 139; Hillary is screaming at her Secret Service detail.

(5) "Where's the miserable **** sucker?" (otherwise known as Bill Clinton)
From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

(6) "You ****ing idiot" From the book "Crossfire" ~pg. 84;
Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those ****ing sunglasses! We need to go back!

From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

(8) "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't **** her here!!"
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander and Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life.

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: what difference at this point does it make?

Remember what class Laura and George W. Bush brought to the White House and how they treated the Secret Service detail and the military. They even spent some Christmas holidays at Camp David instead of the Texas ranch so the Secret Service detail could spend the holidays with their families.

Now it is clear why the crew of the "Marine One" helicopter from those days nicknamed the craft, "Broomstick One."

Old 01-12-2018, 05:33 AM

15,626 posts, read 10,380,316 times
1.) some countries are ****holes, including Haiti. crude statement, but a fact.
2.) what was the context of trump's statement? we don't know. this comment was reported by the Washington Post from anonymous sources.....again.
3.) what did trump mean by this alleged comment? the country was a ****hole or the people living there are ****holes? clarification is needed here. these are two completely different assertions.

Old 01-12-2018, 05:35 AM

1,949 posts, read 3,862,782 times
Before he is impeached, he will publicly say the "N" word - count on it.

Old 01-12-2018, 05:36 AM

2,668 posts, read 4,493,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
As of today 47% of you agreed with the President's statement. I'm not even bothering to read the posts here.
The reason you see the split whether disheartening to you or not is because despite what the media may blast or try to shove down people's throats, they have their own opinions and not surprisingly they do not follow the same lines. I completely gave up on media when their polls and talking points went completely unhinged during the election cycle in 2016. I've since unplugged and find other outside sources for my news instead of the major networks. I quickly grew tired of "anonymous" sources and highly opinionated reports.

Old 01-12-2018, 05:38 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
I think it would be great if Lester Holt came on the news tonight and quoted him verbatim. If the FCC doesn't like it, tell 'em to talk to their boss about it...
Did you see the report on the news? They used this word on the NBC Nightly News, before a warning was issued they would use it, and they also put the word in print on their report.

It's time to be honest with the American people, and the press, in general, has always sanitized the massive failures of both Trump and Bush (and Pres. Obama as well)

By being attacked by Trump personally the press is starting to do its job this time around, but they got a long ways to go to regain respectability (see: Iraq)

Old 01-12-2018, 05:38 AM

20,097 posts, read 8,998,912 times
I see much of our country as President Trump described.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies