Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you agree with Trump's statement?
Yes 229 48.21%
No 246 51.79%
Voters: 475. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 10:42 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,722,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
You think England was a ____hole country?
The England that my ancestors fled certainly was. The country was reeling from a Civil War, and people were going around rounding up royalists and murdering them and their entire families

Old 01-12-2018, 10:43 AM

18,453 posts, read 7,083,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
you are just making stuff up and deflecting.

TRUMP is a racist who got caught if you support Trump you are supporting racism. it is your choice.

I'm sorry, I must have missed the announcement that evilcart had been crowned The Grand Poobah and sole arbiter of what constitutes racism

Old 01-12-2018, 10:47 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,557,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
LOL.

Sorry nononsense, but nobody is buying it. You can sell it as hard as you like, but not even YOU believe want you are posting. not even a tiny bit.

Trump lost his last little fig leaf of deniability . as a supporter of trump you have a choice to make. You can continue to trump and thus support a racist and racism or you can step up, call your senator call your rep and tell them Trump must go.

you choice is support racism right out in full public view, or tell you party it is time to dump trump.

Everybody except you agrees that they are sh$$hole countries. Those people wouldn't be here if they aren't sh$$hole countries, and they would be the first ones to tell you why they are sh$$holes.

Not sure what you are trying to pull here.

5,888 posts, read 3,222,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
You are laughably incorrect. He is a bigot - he hates people who are different for stupid reasons. And his sanity is questionable.

Your ignorance of European history is also laughable. You missed everything from the Dark Ages to WW2, unless you consider Germany in that form an "advanced society." Typical right-winger.
Bigot has nothing to do with hatred. Merriam-Websters says, and I'm looking at my copy right now, and typing in the entry verbatim: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his own opinions or prejudices.

Nothing about hating people merely because they are different...you apparently invented this definition in your own tiny mind.

But that doesn't make it legit.

So your argument is that European civilization was not the most advanced simply because of something you think happened in the "Dark Ages"?

You know why that's ridiculous? Because it refers to a temporary decline from what is readily acknowledged as the pinnacle of human civilization at the time in the post-Roman Empire period.

Just stop trying to argue things you clearly have no information about. You need to have more than fictional definitions and some buzzwords that you can't even use properly to construct a real argument.

4,344 posts, read 5,795,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Trump claim to be a Christian. Maybe he should read the bible.

Exodus 22:21 – Moses gives God’s law: “You shall not wrong or oppress a resident alien; for you were aliens in the land of Egypt.”

Leviticus 19:33-34 and 24:22 – When the alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”
Who are you to judge if he is or is not. Did you know it also says in the bible to follow the laws of the land?

Old 01-12-2018, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
I'm sorry, I must have missed the announcement that evilcart had been crowned The Grand Poobah and sole arbiter of what constitutes racism
Clearly he's just a snowflake that doesn't own a dictionary.

Old 01-12-2018, 10:50 AM

19,610 posts, read 12,210,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trocadero View Post
Somebody" needs to do "something" about all those Catholics, Irish, Germans, Italians, and Asians who are coming here and "ruining America.

Yes, them are "bad" people. I am all for the people from Norway to take over !
A certain alcohol challenged Irish Catholic senator from Mass. had a lot to do with bringing in poor people from ***hole countries and giving them welfare, causing many of these problems. In that way, yes an Irishman helped to ruin America.

Old 01-12-2018, 10:50 AM

18,453 posts, read 7,083,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Why can't you lefties ever that word properly? What is "Racist"? Let's have your definition. I know what it is, but you clearly don't.

Racism has a definition. But there is no evidence that justifies your use of it in this context.
Identity politics is the only political weapon the Left has.

Asking them to make their case about anything without accusing their opposition of racisim, sexisim, homophobia, Islamaphobia, misogyny or a host of other "isms" is like asking them to cut off a limb.

Not gonna happen......

Old 01-12-2018, 10:51 AM

25,841 posts, read 16,517,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
just like Mexico and Puerto Rico, why do you think large corporations move into these countries, b/c they know they can get off paying a cheap wage....
now, to all of these people in this forum, tell me again about Trump calling these countries "--- hole countries" When a whole lot of corporations are using these people. They are using these countries for slave labor, while they all collect they're millions of dollars in bonuses.
Not to mention polluting their environments with impunity. Democrats support this behavior.

Old 01-12-2018, 10:53 AM

I'm waiting for all the faux-outrage virtue-signallers to move to Haiti, because apparently they think its the equal of the US or anywhere else in the Western World.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies