Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2018, 03:05 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,672,766 times

Advertisements

Some of these questions are too stupid to even comment on...so I won't.
They show the intellect of an 11 year old - one who probably was hit hard by his parents.

Old 01-12-2018, 03:30 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,098,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Definition of a baby: a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.

If you know about babies being murdered, please report it to the police.
So when a pregnant mother asks if you want to feel the baby kick.....

So when people ask the expectant parents if they have name for the baby yet.....

So when friends and family of the expectant mother throw a baby shower.....

So when the expectant parents by a baby name book.....

You really haven't thought this one through much, have you?

Old 01-12-2018, 03:35 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
You have all the foster children living with you?? All 400,000+ kids? That’s impressive

I’m not the one saying abortion should be illegal and that all babies born from unwanted pregnancies should go into the foster system, so how many children I have or have not adopted is not really relevant to your argument.

Being pro-choice does not mean I love abortions, or hate children. Personally, I would never have an abortion, unless it was a matter of life and death. But, just because I wouldn’t want something doesn’t mean I think other woman should not have that option. That’s why it’s called being pro choice. I would choose not to have one, but I respect that other women might want to choose differently.
Kinda like you would never spank your children, but respect the right of other parents to hit their kids and are 100% behind them?

Kinda like you would never call your child a f-ckhead, but hey if other parents want to do hat you have NO problem with it?

The I approve of it but, would NEVER do it myself argument is weak.

Old 01-12-2018, 03:35 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
So when a pregnant mother asks if you want to feel the baby kick.....

So when people ask the expectant parents if they have name for the baby yet.....

So when friends and family of the expectant mother throw a baby shower.....

So when the expectant parents by a baby name book.....

You really haven't thought this one through much, have you?
Just curious.....what do you say when she says "I don't know how I'm going to be able to afford day care and go back to work?

Old 01-12-2018, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Ah, yes - the far-right. They claim to be "right to life," but really, they only love fetuses. The moment you are born into poverty or with illness or disability, they eagerly seek to let you die. But until you're born, then - and only then - are you valuable, at least to their political agenda. And they have the nerve to complain about "liberals wanting to keep poor people poor" while being opposed to everything from actually helping the poor to abortion, birth control, etc.
Where this myth came from that only conservatives are against murdering babies in the womb is quite odd. There are far left pro-lifers, atheist pro-lifers and tons of regular democrat pro-lifers. You really need to get out more and meet people that have opinions that differ from your own.

Yes, There Are Pro-Life Atheists Out There. Here’s Why I’m One of Them – Friendly Atheist

secularprolife

https://www.democratsforlife.org/

Old 01-12-2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Just curious.....what do you say when she says "I don't know how I'm going to be able to afford day care and go back to work?
What does your question have to do with murdering a baby in the womb?

Old 01-12-2018, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
91.5% of all abortions are before the 13th week. 1.3% were at 21+ weeks and those are usually for medical reasons.
https://www.babycenter.com/fetal-dev...mages-13-weeks

Your baby has fingerprints. How cool is that?! Her tiny body is 3 inches long and weighs just shy of an ounce.
If it's a girl ... She now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries.
The body is catching up with the head. Her head now makes up one-third of her body instead of one-half.
Your risk of miscarriage is now much lower. In other news, many women notice an increase in sex drive around now.

Intellectual honesty time: what does that look like to you?

Old 01-12-2018, 03:39 PM

Quote:
I addressed that.

How about a lack of health care? Affordable day care? Affordable continuing education?

You didn't mention any of that. Nobody encourages women to get involved with lousy partners.

Distractors.

Absolute distractors.

All those issues apply to EVERYONE.

Old 01-12-2018, 03:41 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,206,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigby06 View Post
I am Pro Life, I believe that there are enough families that want a child and can't have one, like my wife and myself that abortion should be illegal; that baby should be put up for adoption; But at this point in time it is not.

And getting enough people together to overturn Roe vs. Wade, good luck with that.
wow. So women exist merely as baby factories. If they want to raise the baby themselves, fine, but otherwise, they are obligated to produce babies for those who want to adopt them?

I guess we are living The Handmaid's Tale after all?

Old 01-12-2018, 03:45 PM

Quote:
"Those are really good questions. Let's talk about and figure it out together."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies