Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 07:14 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times

Advertisements

Well, its also common in murder cases when a pregnant woman is killed, there are always 2 counts of murder imposed, basically this is the state legally recognizing the unborn fetus as a real and separate life, if it was not, the 2nd murder charge could never be imposed.

Old 01-12-2018, 07:16 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
I'm pro-life but threads like this are ignorant and accomplish absolutely nothing.

Old 01-12-2018, 07:18 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I'm pro-life but threads like this are ignorant and accomplish absolutely nothing.
I'm pro-choice and I completely agree.

Old 01-12-2018, 07:23 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigby06 View Post
Agree with both of you; but here is something that is interesting, any time a couple want a child when a woman gets pregnant; they are having a baby.

And any time a couple don't want a baby, that same baby now becomes a fetus. Funny how it all comes down to weather that child will be wanted or not.
Exactly it's 100% subjective on the emotions of the pregnant female. Has zero to do with science.

If you don't kill the baby, you change your diet, stop smoking, stop drinking, take vitamins, get extra sleep, go to the doctor to ensure optimal health and development for the baby. Have a party, pick names, prepare a room, get gifts from people who also recognize it as a baby.

Or, you can just kill it. Because it's really not a baby.

Makes perfect sense (sarcasm).

Old 01-12-2018, 07:25 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigby06 View Post
I am Pro Life, I believe that there are enough families that want a child and can't have one, like my wife and myself that abortion should be illegal; that baby should be put up for adoption; But at this point in time it is not.

And getting enough people together to overturn Roe vs. Wade, good luck with that.
If women went back to believing that life mattered, Roe v Wade wouldn't be an issue.

It's about teaching women that babies matter. Then abortion wouldn't be an issue.

Morals.

Old 01-12-2018, 07:26 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,906,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
If women went back to believing that life mattered, Roe v Wade wouldn't be an issue.

It's about teaching women that babies matter. Then abortion wouldn't be an issue.

Morals.
trump has taken whatever morals this country had and thrown them into a ****hole.

Old 01-12-2018, 07:27 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post

Morals.
If life mattered IMO we would have universal health care. One side is no better than the other in general.

Old 01-12-2018, 07:27 AM

30,372 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I saw the other cigarette question thread and thought this was an equally curious question.

Smoking cigarettes while pregnant is obviously harmful to the baby...
  • Lower the amount of oxygen available to you and your growing baby
  • Increase your baby's heart rate
  • Increase the chances of miscarriage and stillbirth
  • Increase the risk that your baby is born prematurely and/or born with low birth weight
  • Increase your baby's risk of developing respiratory (lung) problems
  • Increases risks of birth defects
  • Increases risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome

With regards to the baby, the result from abortion is the result you are trying to avoid with smoking. Why is abortion OK?
Liberal hypocrisy at its apex...you shouldn't do anything that will harm your baby except kill it.

Old 01-12-2018, 07:28 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Tell me the thread on C-D that accomplishes anything...

Old 01-12-2018, 07:31 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I saw the other cigarette question thread and thought this was an equally curious question.

Smoking cigarettes while pregnant is obviously harmful to the baby...

• Lower the amount of oxygen available to you and your growing baby
  • Increase your baby's heart rate
  • Increase the chances of miscarriage and stillbirth
  • Increase the risk that your baby is born prematurely and/or born with low birth weight
  • Increase your baby's risk of developing respiratory (lung) problems
  • Increases risks of birth defects
  • Increases risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome

With regards to the baby, the result from abortion is the result you are trying to avoid with smoking. Why is abortion OK?
That my friend is liberal logic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies