Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 08:54 PM

35,701 posts, read 21,054,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
You're in ORLANDO! The hell are you going to see? Mickey Mouse?

How would you be paying for my gas guzzler anyways. That b*tch runs on E85 exclusively
Ok so that’s your car today - and I’m from Miami Beach - hurricanes n rigs do not play well together - keep em off our coasts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2018, 08:55 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Get a wood stove there are other types of heating sources try again. Florida was built on tourist people love the beach and don't want to see it ruined. I was to see a 125 pound ex maid work on a oil rig.
The people in Florida would rather of the tourist then an ugly oil rig when the look towards the coast line.
Want to get rid of high gas prices then have people start riding a bus to work, ride a bike, carpool, etc.

But considering how entitled most Americans are these days they won't so stop whining about higher gas prices every time you fill up your big arse SUV which you don't need in the first place.
LOL SUV? I don't own any SUVs...

Wood stoves. Do you know how much a cord of wood goes for up there? Do you know about the regulations up there that doesn't permit wood from out of county being transported due to beetles and such? No? Didn't think you did.

Probably should do a little research before running the gums...

Old 01-12-2018, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Ok so that’s your car today - and I’m from Miami Beach - hurricanes n rigs do not play well together - keep em off our coasts
nothing like throwing money away

Old 01-12-2018, 09:03 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:
LOL SUV? I don't own any SUVs...

Wood stoves. Do you know how much a cord of wood goes for up there? Do you know about the regulations up there that doesn't permit wood from out of county being transported due to beetles and such? No? Didn't think you did.

Probably should do a little research before running the gums...

$60.00 here for a cord sounds like a personal problem that it's higher there. Buy wood from IN the county. Did I say YOU owned one?
It was a blanket statement. Pick another one not my problem or you can move, or stay where you are and keep whining.

Old 01-12-2018, 09:09 PM

Quote:
$60.00 here for a cord sounds like a personal problem that it's higher there. Buy wood from IN the county. Did I say YOU owned one?
It was a blanket statement. Pick another one not my problem or you can move, or stay where you are and keep whining.
It's 400 for semi seasoned. 500 for seasoned. Because it has to be kiln dried for 2 reasons.
1. Less smoke and easier ignition.
2. To kill any invasive species.

An average sized ranch where I used to live say... 1500-1800sqft would go through 3 cords easily. (It drops well below 0 up there)

So "unsightly" oil rigs off the coast for a lower cost of heating and lower cost of fuel FOR ALL... because there are no buses up there or taxis...

But deforestation is a good thing? Because God forbid you see an oil rig in the ocean...

LOL this is highly entertaining I'm going to screen shoot this one don't ever grand stand about global warming son. LOL

Because I have a blanket statement with your arrogance on display

Old 01-12-2018, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Pick another one not my problem or you can move, or stay where you are and keep whining.
Psst...

I live in Florida

Old 01-12-2018, 09:19 PM

Quote:
It's 400 for semi seasoned. 500 for seasoned. Because it has to be kiln dried for 2 reasons.
1. Less smoke and easier ignition.
2. To kill any invasive species.

An average sized ranch where I used to live say... 1500-1800sqft would go through 3 cords easily. (It drops well below 0 up there)

So "unsightly" oil rigs off the coast for a lower cost of heating and lower cost of fuel FOR ALL... because there are no buses up there or taxis...

But deforestation is a good thing? Because God forbid you see an oil rig in the ocean...

LOL this is highly entertaining I'm going to screen shoot this one don't ever grand stand about global warming son. LOL

Because I have a blanket statement with your arrogance on display
Again not my problem nor do I care. I don't live up there OR in Florida. Anymore. Some day soon it more then likey sink any damn how. And what happens when a good sized hurricane comes though? How much to replace them? How much to clean the mess up to the eco-system? Not that you seem to care.

When you cut a tree down you plant another one called balance. Enough with your whining move some place else if it's too much to live there. Making a selfie while you screen shoot it too.

I bet your into those sort of things.

Old 01-12-2018, 09:25 PM

we might see an oil rig! We love our nature!

But tell others where they expirience winter they should go clear forests to heat their homes LOL yes best hypocritical thing ever.

This is hysterical.

Buy a smart car it's not like you tow or haul anything for your business or anything...
Because you have a big SUV...

Let me know when a Tahoe or Escalade can tow an excavator or a skidsteer and a dump trailer unladen that weighs 6200lbs with an additional 2-3 tons worth of Sod on pallets or crushed concrete. LOL you supercilious self righteous faux environmentalists amuse me.

Old 01-12-2018, 09:29 PM

Quote:
we might see an oil rig! We love our nature!

But tell others where they expirience winter they should go clear forests to heat their homes LOL yes best hypocritical thing ever.

This is hysterical.

Buy a smart car it's not like you tow or haul anything for your business or anything...
Because you have a big SUV...

Let me know when a Tahoe or Escalade can tow an excavator or a skidsteer and a dump trailer unladen that weighs 6200lbs with an additional 2-3 tons worth of Sod on pallets or crushed concrete. LOL you supercilious self righteous faux environmentalists amuse me.

So does the stupidly of that entire post amuses me. Make sure when Fla sinks I'll wave to ya.

I'm stopping here because it seems that you desperately need the last word.

Old 01-12-2018, 09:32 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Florida is a vacation tourist area. It would damage the only thing going for Florida. The economy of Florida is all about tourism. People from around the world come here in the winter months to enjoy the beaches and warm weather.
Oh please, every beach on the east coast is a tourist area and rely on tourist money. Lame excuse
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies