Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 09:01 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
She is paid a lot to lie a lot. That pretty much sums up her job.
Pretty much. Her job is simply to smile and lie. All day. Every day. She never engages in actual debate. She just dismisses any criticism, smiles, and keeps right on lying, repeating herself as she deems necessary.

I hope she feels bad about what she does, but I suspect she does not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2018, 09:02 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
And that comment was a lie, according to other sources. Durban is a known liar. It was Durban who claimed Trump used the term, "sh*thole" countries. Others present say they don't recall him using that term.
Except for Lindsay Graham. He remembers. It's only the bootlickers for DJT that 'don't recall". Paul Ryan condemned the statement.

So ~ NO ~ it wasn't just 'Dick Durbin'. Nice spin but factually incorrect. Again.

Old 01-13-2018, 09:02 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Not sure what I dislike more looking at her or hearing her talk.
I like her. She calmly puts down these dumbasses, while they run their mouths, interrupting, and jumping from one thing to another. She handles herself very well.

I doubt Cuomo realizes she made a fool of him.

Old 01-13-2018, 09:06 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Leftists are such rude, ill-mannered a-holes.

Worse than Trump. They really are.
And they think they are "journalists!" There is a reason I call this Network, and the others like it, a "sewer," spewing their effluence everywhere and stinking up the place. I can't stand to watch them. I only view these clips from time to time, partly for entertainment value. But I love to see Kellyanne put these a_holes in their place.

Old 01-13-2018, 09:21 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Meh...just another shill for Trump, defended by other shills on the internet. Nothing new here.

Not saying CNN isn't biased - I don't watch it - but everyone knows this "fake news" conservative propaganda campaign is a cover for Trump's prolific lies on damn near everything. I see through it

The biggest fake news generators have always been right-wing conspiracy blogs from back in Obama's day, now supporting bombastic lies from Trump's Twitter.

Old 01-13-2018, 09:22 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,368,819 times
CNN is on a different planet with the likes of Obama and the rest of the leftists. You will never hear a word out of any of them that isn't biased. It's all about identity politics and trashing the other guy, and never about what they would do differently.

Personally I can't stand the crap CNN passes off as news. If they had something worthwhile to say I might listen, but they don't. The same goes for every other liberal biased media outlet. They have nothing.

Old 01-13-2018, 09:22 AM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Pretty much. Her job is simply to smile and lie. All day. Every day. She never engages in actual debate..................
Oh, yeah.

Reporter: "Donald Trump, your boss, is a lying, racist, moron! Let's debate!"
KellyAnne: "Blow it out your ear, Putz!"

Winner?............ Kellyanne, for not debating a pure fool!

Old 01-13-2018, 09:31 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Can't belive anybody gives her airtime. *popcorn*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkcHkuwGlW8
Kellyanne is just another facet of the entertainment provided by the tRump comedy team.

Her lame act attracts viewers, so she's still welcome on the political channels.

Old 01-13-2018, 09:32 AM

3,909 posts, read 2,122,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Kellyanne is just another facet of the entertainment provided by the tRump comedy team.

Her lame act attracts viewers, so she's still welcome on the political channels.

Loved when she is slammed with facts, all she can say is "hold on, hold on".

Old 01-13-2018, 09:42 AM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 2 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Leftists are such rude, ill-mannered a-holes.

Worse than Trump. They really are.
Ruder than physically and verbally mocking a New York Times reporter - when he simply could have said "that reporter simply doesn't know what he's talking about" (giving Trump the benefit of the doubt here)?

Ruder than painting with a broad brush Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals (and the "I assume some are fine people" is just a rhetorical fig leaf).

Saying a federal judge can't be objective because he's of Mexican descent?

The blood remark is worse than what liberals do?

Do I really have to go through the whole catalog of Trump's remarks to show nobody in or running for public office to show he has lower class than any liberal in or running for public office?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies