Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 11:36 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
You may want to open a history book before you make claims such as this.

Perhaps you didn't know that then General Ulysses S. Grant issued an order expelling Jews from the territory he controlled. Luckily, Lincoln rescinded the order.

Perhaps you never heard of the Alhambra Decree in 1492, which gave Spanish Jews exactly three choices: convert to Catholicism, leave Spain, or die.

Maybe you don't realize that the reason you sometimes see Russian names in the lineage of American Jews is that 2 million or so Russian Jews immigrated to America in the late 19th and early 20th centuries in order to flee persecution in Russia.

Actually, you can find evidence of antisemitism and Jewish persecution in just about every European/Christian country over the last few hundred years.

But sure, let's go with Germany being the only place that Jews were persecuted, and it was only for a dozen years.

What isn't credible is the lame attempt at justification that you are attempting. Do you know what the one constant in the European persecution of Jews is? In nearly every single case of state sponsored persecution, it was in the name of Christianity.
Oh so what? Do you think Gen. Grant was all that nice to southerners in general? And maybe you should research and find out why Grant held the positions he did? The Mormons were ran out of the Eastern US and settled in Utah. Catholics weren't always welcome everywhere. Before the 1930's people were not required to associate with or tolerate other groups if they found reasons not to, it's not a poor Jews thing.

If you're going to criticize the past intolerance of Americans, Europeans and Christians, I really only have one suggestion just stay away from them and out of their countries. That would be best for everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2018, 11:37 PM

34,004 posts, read 17,035,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Muh Six Millions! (Finally a chance at fulfilling Talmudic Prophecy !)

LOL. You really drank all the Kool-Aid, didn't you?

The Commies killed far more. 10x as many, just as a rough estimate.
11 million.

Commies killed far more, mostly internally, and usually over differences in political philosophy.

Germans were a nation that was truly a hate group. They would have killed far more, had the world not (Thank God) destroyed them.

Old 01-13-2018, 11:39 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,222,322 times
Dershowitz is giving Jews the bad name that they have to have a whole bunch of Hate and Propaganda organizations just to try to dispel.

Immigration is stupid and pointless in the modern world. But the Jews won't leave this alone. They keep trying to foist the Third World off onto only White nations. Why is that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0

Gee, why would anyone resent people who make it their business to screw up other people's countries. I can't imagine why anyone would be irate over that?

Old 01-13-2018, 11:45 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,222,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
11 million.

Commies killed far more, mostly internally, and usually over differences in political philosophy.

Germans were a nation that was truly a hate group. They would have killed far more, had the world not (Thank God) destroyed them.
That's myopic. A "hate group"...LOL. Classic delusional leftist nonsense. Do you even hear yourself?

The Germans were trying to save their society from economic predation and subversion from degenerate influences...it didn't work, and now look at it - its failing before our eyes. The end, over, kaput. In 30 years it will be gone. From a superpower to conquered ruins in about 100 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY

Old 01-13-2018, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Germany, however, did more damage in those dozen years than most nations have ever done in hundreds or thousands of years.

So much damage that despite being 1/4th German, IMO Germany should have lost its right to exist as a nation at the end of WWII, and have been parceled out amongst neighboring nations based on the proportion of suffering Germany afflicted upon them. German citizens should have lost the right to vote for life at the end of WWII, no matter where they immigrated to. In short, Germany did not suffer enough for being the world's biggest external murder machine.
Actually Germany didn't do much that Japan didn't do. Germany's conquest of Europe and Russia at the time was same in principle that nations have been doing for millennia and was recognized as a right. It's what liberals accuse the settlers of America of doing. The Allies killed Germans and Axis and they killed Allies. The planned genocide of various people not just Jews was wrong and immoral, but it's something that has happened throughout history in various place, the Jews have done, it's happened recently in Africa. Let's get some perspective.

Old 01-13-2018, 11:48 PM

34,004 posts, read 17,035,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
That's myopic. A "hate group"...LOL. Classic delusional leftist nonsense. Do you even hear yourself?

The Germans were trying to save their society from economic predation and subversion from degenerate influences...i

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY

Nonsense.

Germany was involved in blind hatred, massive scale.

Succeeded wildly, sadly I say.

By war's end, Poland had a Jewish population under one thousand. The rest were exterminated.

We should have saved one atom bomb for Munich.

Old 01-13-2018, 11:50 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,319,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Alan Dershowitz, a liberal and Jewish, has been on Fox news making several "conservative" arguments and even defending the Trump administration. Surprisingly I found myself agreeing with him. But there's one thing he like all liberals are adamant about-mass globalized immigration.

Last night on Hannity addressing Trumps alleged "s-hole countries" comment, Dershowitz said Trump should apologize, and "we" should never say anything bad about any craphole countries and should openly accept immigration from all countries. Uh okay because why??

He went on to say, his grandfather immigrated from a European country, presumably in the early 1900s and accordingly we should always welcome immigration forever from everywhere.

What? First off just because America allowed in his grandfather in from Europe probably over a 100 years ago, what does that have to do with letting in immigrants from the third world today.

Furthermore, this stands reason and fairness on its head. Why does allowing an immigrant in at one time from a given place obligate America to allow any other from anywhere going forward? That's completely backwards. The countries that America allowed immigrants in the past are obligated to accept Americans openly if anything. Israel if any nation is obligated to accept immigrants especially Americans and Westerns after hosting the Jewish diaspora for centuries for example.
Where is your heritage from? I'm sure you must be Native American...

Old 01-14-2018, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
Where is your heritage from? I'm sure you must be Native American...

I am native American. My heritage is mostly from the founding settlers of America. There was no America until they created colonies in America. There was just pre-Columbian America before that. And no my heritage is not to pre-Columbian American Indian. Btw neither are Indios from latin America or mestizos.

And I never said anyone has to have colonial descent or even be of NW European descent, only that enough globalized mass immigration is enough.

Old 01-14-2018, 12:11 AM

11,554 posts, read 9,319,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I am native American. My heritage is mostly from the founding settlers of America. There was no America until they created colonies in America. There was just pre-Columbian America before that. And no my heritage is not to pre-Columbian American Indian. Btw neither are Indios from latin America or mestizos.

And I never said anyone has to have colonial descent or even be of NW European descent, only that enough globalized mass immigration is enough.
Congratulations, then you're a descendant of immigrants

Also, it's not mass immigration, we're taking in about 1 million immigrants a year, which is a tiny number compared to our population of 323 million. You're scared of "mass" immigration because 1 millions looks like a huge number, until you take into account our actual population. If we had the population of Sweden or Netherlands, then yeah, it would be bad. But 1 million is a tiny fraction of our total population and we can easily absorb that

Old 01-14-2018, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Nonsense.

Germany was involved in blind hatred, massive scale.

Succeeded wildly, sadly I say.

By war's end, Poland had a Jewish population under one thousand. The rest were exterminated.

We should have saved one atom bomb for Munich.

I don't agree with Germany was like Rwanda. The Nazi leadership were directing the obedient Germans just as Imperial Japan did. Anyway, I see America involved in a not unsimilar blind hatred that just hasn't been acted on fully yet. You have the liberal and Democrat party cultivating hate towards one group and making them their scapegoat. It seems all the immigration in the early 20th century and later brought all these old rivalries, scores to settle and bad ideas into America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies