Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2018, 02:57 PM

20,104 posts, read 9,018,880 times

Advertisements

message board doctors LMAO .... a lot of stupid here...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2018, 02:58 PM

15,971 posts, read 9,385,776 times
The press conference was priceless. All those phony reporters trying so hard to get even an ounce of something to confirm all their hype. Zilch.....

What's their next made up hysteria going to be???

Old 01-16-2018, 02:59 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
If he's 6 foot and only weighs 239, I can't imagine him having, so called, 75 pounds just hanging off his gut.
what do you mean "only" that is the definition of OBESE..

at his height 239 is obese, look it up and learn.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:00 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,565,821 times
Was there any other expected statement? Do you really believe, even if the man is a drooling heap, the WH and the military doctor are going to say it out loud? Get real folks...

Old 01-16-2018, 03:02 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Doc said mental and cognitive health is good. He didn't see the need to give Trump a cognitive test but Trump asked for the toughest one and passed with flying colors. Cardiac health is excellent due to no smoking and drinking.

Sorry, snowflakes, Trump is in better shape than YOU are!
Almost, LOl

I compete in Ironmans and ultra marathons and his heart assessment is amazing for being 71.

Left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) @65
Blood pressure 120/74
Resting heart rate 68bpm
Fasting glucose @ 89
Vision 20/30
No thyroid issues

The only difference between him and my cardiac evaluation is that his BP is slightly higher (mine 110/68) and his resting heart rate (mine 44bpm). And Im in my 30's

Trump is indeed genetically blessed. Although, I believe him being a non smoker and alcohol free his entire life has a lot to do with it.

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Wanna bet some presstitutes will take the same cognitive test to prove that it's easy? And if they score lower than Trump they will never mention it again!

Now the Dems have got nuthin'

I did notice the chubbier presstitutes kept asking the doc for diet and exercise advice.

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
dr. jackson has been the presidential physician since 2013. he was Obama's doctor, too, for those denigrating the doctor's assessment skills.
Just noticed, after my post posted, that you beat me to it .

Old 01-16-2018, 03:03 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
The press conference was priceless. All those phony reporters trying so hard to get even an ounce of something to confirm all their hype. Zilch.....

What's their next made up hysteria going to be???
only thing phony is your called accredited journalists "phony" maybe you should look up the word.

You just don't like the questions is the problem, you want butt kissing questions for the cult leader.

worth pointing out Trump is too chicken to hold press briefings he hides from reporters who don't work for fox. he is scared to be on camera with journalists asking questions in a format where he can't run away if someone asks him a hard question.

trump somewhat of a coward, maybe his bone spurs are stopping him from getting to the press room..

Old 01-16-2018, 03:04 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
I really doubt a single word of this. Presidents don't have to disclose anything, or even disclose the truth of their exams. Doctors can easily word these things in a vague manner.

"BP good" could mean "BP good for a guy his age because they usually have high BP" or "BP good for a guy who takes meds to lower it, but I cannot tell you he takes meds and can, in fact, tell you the opposite if my patient asks me to tell you that."

For all we know, he's on some sort of non-prescription supplements, because they didn't mention any prescription meds.

Also, he may have high cholesterol, but people don't always take meds for it.

As for the "cognitive exams" those could be INCREDIBLY basic, like "who is president?" and "what did you eat for breakfast?"

This is all just as likely to be BS as it is to be legitimate.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:06 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,284,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Not a professional politician, but a seasoned media personality with an international business empire from a politically connected family, who has been around politicians most of his life - someone who should be very aware of consequences and saying the wrong thing

Actually he is someone who has, for his entire adult life, not had to give a damn about what he says or the consequences of such. And it shows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies