Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2018, 05:43 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Nope, prove your non-existent point....

Has anyone else noticed that lefties post and don't back anything up...when they are called....

GOOGLE IT...

Pretty freaking sad....expected....but SAD...
That's why we see a proliferation of social media charging racism.

When they have nothing go to default.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2018, 05:49 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
For those having trouble finding information on Trump's 2016 New Year's Eve party, you may want to try googling a phrase that includes Joseph Cinque, AKA "Joey No Socks."

Joey No Socks is a convicted felon who has bragged about being a good friend of mob boss John Gotti.

Last January, there were photos of him, Don King, and Trump at Trump's New Year's Eve celebration all over the the internet. I'm sure those who are curious will be able to retrieve them with little problem.

Those who don't want to believe it, fine by me.

Old 01-18-2018, 06:00 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,275,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
In general, Trump doesn't seem to have normal friendly personal relationships - the kind where you go over to each other's houses for dinner. And he doesn't seem to have normal friendly business relationships, since he's mostly adversarial. I'm guessing that all of his life, he's mostly been surrounded by yes-men. The only thing he may have is occasional golf-buddies. When a reporter asked him to name a close friend, the reporter tracked down the person that Trump named, and the person was quite startled to be considered a close friend.

The point is, this is what's causing Trump the problems like the "s&%t-hole" story. In the days of Kennedy or Reagan, the staff was either more restrained, loyal or disciplined. That comment would never have been made public. Even Richard Nixon had a phalanx of people around him so that most of his vulgarisms and bigotry didn't leak out.

Trump, unfortunately, is finding that his chickens have come home to roost. He has no one really except his family - and I'm not so sure that if Mueller pits them against each other, that even the family members may not turn on each other.
"No one likes/trusts/respects him."

Obviously you have NO IDEA how utterly stupid this claim is because YOU do NOT KNOW EVERYONE.

And to claim YOU KNOW what everyone else thinks is preposterous.

Using terms like, "doesn't seem to have", " I'm guessing", Only shows you have NO FACTS to back up any OF YOUR outlandish CLAIMS.

"this is what's causing Trump the problems like the "s&%t-hole" story. In the days of Kennedy or Reagan, the staff was either more restrained, loyal or disciplined. That comment would never have been made public."

Really?

"
WTF Did Biden Just Say?

A brief history of bad language in Washington.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._just_say.html

You REALLY do NOT know what you are talking about.

You must must be too young to remember.

Old 01-18-2018, 06:02 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,740,510 times
The point is not whether any of us are R or D and the name calling competition of one another misses the point.
The point is we have a man in office whether any of us like it or not, that is setting the bar lower for future presidents of our great country.
I do not want our president of the best country in the world talking trash talk about other places. Our kids will hear this and it is detrimental.
If he would stop his childish behavior and begin acting like a leader maybe people would begin respecting him thus trusting some of his decisions.
Grow up and stop the name calling, spoiled child, vindictive behavior Donald.

Old 01-18-2018, 06:09 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
In general, Trump doesn't seem to have normal friendly personal relationships - the kind where you go over to each other's houses for dinner. And he doesn't seem to have normal friendly business relationships, since he's mostly adversarial. I'm guessing that all of his life, he's mostly been surrounded by yes-men. The only thing he may have is occasional golf-buddies. When a reporter asked him to name a close friend, the reporter tracked down the person that Trump named, and the person was quite startled to be considered a close friend.

The point is, this is what's causing Trump the problems like the "s&%t-hole" story. In the days of Kennedy or Reagan, the staff was either more restrained, loyal or disciplined. That comment would never have been made public. Even Richard Nixon had a phalanx of people around him so that most of his vulgarisms and bigotry didn't leak out.

Trump, unfortunately, is finding that his chickens have come home to roost. He has no one really except his family - and I'm not so sure that if Mueller pits them against each other, that even the family members may not turn on each other.
Trump's #1 problem is that the media won't get off his back.

Old 01-18-2018, 06:09 AM

While Trump appears to have some passionate supporters, including several on this forum, where are his long-time friends standing up in public and insisting he's a good guy?

Roger Stone pops up now and again, but even he isn't refuting the unkind comments.

Old 01-18-2018, 06:27 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,366,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
No it does not. It merely proves they don't like him. the vast majority of americans think trump is untrustworthy they believe he is a liar.

and lets face it, most folks don't like people who lie all the time and who belittle and who show no respect for others...

Trump is just not very nice, he is not very smart and he is too fat, in fact so fat he is OBESE. He lacks the will to control his weight, so he lies about . he lies about having a Masters he lies about going to wharton business school. hell Trump did not even study business. look it up.

Trump is your basic lying racist old fat man, he got started daddy's money lost most of it and has spent the last decades cleaning dirty money for a living... no wonder he has no friends.

Relax!

We're just getting to the good part.

This is where all the Obama Administration's efforts to spy on the Trump campaign and otherwise sabotage his presidency become known to the public.

As for you not liking Trump, well, you probably don't like me either.

I'll try to move on in life as best I can.

Old 01-18-2018, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Trump's #1 problem is that the media won't get off his back.
Is this sarcasm?

Media is way down the list.

#1 problem is that he is POTUS and things are unraveling.

- Staff people come and go.

- Tomorrow is another shutdown deadline.

- Nominees for key positions are so incompetent that even some Republicans won't vote to confirm them.

- Democrat just won a special election for a state senate seat by 11 points in a Wisconsin district Trump carried by 17 points last year and Romney won handily four years before that. Alabama just elected a Democrat to the Senate. Yikes!

- Republicans have been willing to run cover for Trump in Congress. Democrats not so much. I suspect the House Intelligence Committee's approach will take a turn when Democrats are the majority party in the House.

- Mueller's investigation.

Trump has a long list of troubles. Opinions vary on what is problem #1.

But I doubt that the media reporting what he says and does is anywhere near the top.

Old 01-18-2018, 06:33 AM

Trump is sabotaging his own presidency.

Old 01-18-2018, 06:35 AM

20,099 posts, read 8,998,912 times
as Biden said, this is a BFD...... lmao
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies