Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2018, 08:06 AM

9,546 posts, read 7,069,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
The Jerry Springer viewers that elected Trump must be thrilled. Every day at the White House seems to turn into another episode of the show. Trump voters must be loving it.
Jerry Springer nothing.

You've got Anderson Cooper doing the interview, who is cheating on his husband with a doctor in Texas. Who is closely aligned with CNN, which has had untold falsified news stories over the last few years. Airing on CBS, whose major anchor was disgraced for lying....

Interviewing someone who got paid to have sex who was possibly high on drugs during said interview...

But yeah, they all judge President Trump.

Old 03-26-2018, 08:08 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,978,357 times
One thing I noticed was how old "Stormy" looks. She is my age and looks about 15 years older. Wow..

Old 03-26-2018, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
If your statement were true certainly she would have collected more than a measly $130K don't you think? Especially if she has been blackmailing him all these years.
I absolutely think Stormy is in this to make money but, I also think our president is a lying sleezy man.
Why would someone threaten her in 2011? The only thing I can think of is that Stormy was blackmailing him for years prior to that. Otherwise it makes no sense.

Old 03-26-2018, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
One thing I noticed was how old "Stormy" looks. She is my age and looks about 15 years older. Wow..
Hard living.

Old 03-26-2018, 08:11 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,854,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
We have a history of presidents doing this from Kennedy to Clinton and now Trump. The dems did not have a problem with it when it was there guy and not surprising the Trump people don't care about this.

There are better people who run for president but they get pushed aside by the sleazier candidates and people do not seem to care in either party.
Whether Trump has sex with anyone outside his marriage is really between him and Melania to certain extent as long as no laws are broken--underage girls, rape/coercion, blackmail/treats---

Personally I don't think it is a good value for the US to have a president who has history of being "womanizer" because it starts to cloud the issue of his performance as president vs his moral value and because to me it indicates a person who is not reliable, truthful, and loyal---disloyalty to a wife can be replicated in many other ways negatively in a man's life.

Plus it makes him --Trump in this case--open to making decisions to protect his reputation vs making decisions that are correct for the long-term benefit of the US...or a business or any organization
Conside what the Catholic Church has done to protect pedophile priests from legal punishment---
Has that benefitted the Church?

That is why people like Rob Porter become a danger when close to the WH/POTUS because they have personal traits that make them vulnerable to pressure -- either legally or politically...

And Trump is in the same position...

Old 03-26-2018, 08:14 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,075,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
I don't care where Donnie gets his freaky on and with whom. I feel sorry for Melania being humiliated like this, but, we also don't know what kind of arrangement they have in their marriage. Heck I would encourage Donnie Darko to get his jollies elsewhere if I was married to him. Maybe Melania feels the same?

These indiscretions don't belong in the press. While they make great fodder for the talk show circuit, these things belong behind closed doors. Now Steve hand me one of those bags because I think I may be a tad traumatized by the optics. There's a huge ewww factor there.

It become public fodder because the guy is President of the US.

He lied, covered it up, and denies that he even knows her.

As such, as in apparently several other cases, he defines himself.

And as if we don't already know, having a liar in the oval office is not something which is desirable.

And yes, the ewww factor is significant. But, in the case of stormy, she admits to being a low life. Given that the dotard is also a complete low life, they can't attack each other on anything other than the facts. For either of them to call the other, or try to discredit the other, by bringing up the dirt bag factor, it doesn't hold any water. This might be the situation which brings down the Donald. Imagine, all the questionable things he has done, he gets done in by a prostitute. Justice takes an interesting twist. Capone was taken down by tax evasion. The dotard gets taken down by illegal campaign contribution trying to hide an extramarital tryst.

Old 03-26-2018, 08:16 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
If the encounter happened, then it sounds to me like Stormy has been blackmailing Trump ever since their encounter.

She was not a victim. It was consensual. (And it was one time).

Perhaps he felt embarrassed afterwards or didn't want Melania to know.

And so she keeps going back to him for more money.

It makes zero sense for her to be "threatened" in 2011.
Please do yourself a favor and cut the crap. We do know this is consensual but this don't sound like Stormy Daniels is looking for blackmail. It looks like a no because if she did why would she want to talk about the NDA she signed in late October, right before the election? No blackmailed would break an NDA to lose a payment. Stop believing the ******* that Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Fox News and Trump want you to hear and think C-R-I-T-I-C-A-L-L-Y, critically. This is why I say that her just looking to blackmail Trump is not a logical explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Being that this is our current president and Clinton paid for his indiscretions, I would challenge folks to look up campaign finance law. They paid Daniels in 2016. Trump is legally, morally and politically corrupt, period.
Yep, I agree. I would rep this if I could.

Last edited by mkpunk; 03-26-2018 at 08:38 AM..

Old 03-26-2018, 08:18 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,854,747 times
And the fact is---
So far the only two people Trump has not dissed in a Tweet are Putin and Stormy Daniels

That to me speaks volumes of how afraid Trump is of her and her ability to inflict harm on him

Old 03-26-2018, 08:23 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,224,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Slick wille was impeached for lying....don't let them facts get in the way....
First, it's ol Bill had an inappropriate relationship in the oval office, so it's no big deal if Trump is a dog...Clinton, right?

Then it's ol Billy got impeached for lying.

What was he lying about? The inappropriate relationship. Correct? But those are no big deal I thought.

If you're going to use the marker of LYING to be the impeachable offence, the impeachment proceedings for Donny should have started before he even left the podium at his lil inauguration.

Old 03-26-2018, 08:23 AM

5,249 posts, read 3,607,512 times
Who else pictured Donnie & Stormy having that spankie session?

"Who's been a naughty boy?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies