Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2018, 07:21 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,830,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
I remain astounded
I bet you are used to that feeling.

Old 05-12-2018, 07:34 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Gee, didn't you read the title of this thread - i.e., the word "related?" And, if you didn't do that, didn't you even read the last one or two pages of this thread?

We're not talking about "that" anymore. We're way past "that." We're now talking about all things subsequently related to Stormy Daniels lawsuit - like Avenatti's explosive revelation that
Michael Cohen was paid millions in fees for access to Trump from AT&T, Novartis and Russian oligarchs
One thing just naturally leads to another. First Stormy Daniels, then Avenatti's TV appearances, then his disclosure of potential wrongdoing by Michael Cohen and foreign influence...

Who knows where this will end......"all things related."
And Hillary Clinton got $140 million for selling off a giant chunk of the USA's uranium supply. Hillary Clinton got massive amounts of money from Saudi Arabia. If you don't have the decency to be outraged by that then you're just a mindless partisan hack.

Trump is just another politician. He hasn't done anything significantly better or worse than the rest. So he sticks his dick in any willing vagina? So did Bill Clinton and JFK. FDR was kinda like that too. LBJ used to flash his dick around. Trump's buddies cashing in making money off of their friendship? Sounds like business as usual in DC to me. How much money have the Clintons extorted from people for speaking in front of them? How much will the Obamas? How much did HRC and Bill know about Anthony Weiner that they willingly covered up? Like I said, business as usual. I think you need to ask yourself why you're so outraged when -- I suspect -- you didn't give a crap when Hillary and Obama's scandals popped up.

IMHO, Trump was an accident. He's something that happened in the GOP and the Dems just went with it because they figured running against him was the only way somebody as terrible as HRC could actually win the presidency. They were almost right. Close but no cigar there. I'm not entirely sure that Trump even mean to win. It wouldn't surprise me if the guy is just making it up as he goes from day one. Doesn't make him any better or any worse than any POTUS in the past 50 years or so. It might make it harder for the existing corrupt political machine to function normally, which is fine with me. Best evidence for my theory: The media, Hollywood, a huge part of the GOP and many others have all being losing their damn minds shrieking and throwing crap around like a bunch of rabid monkeys. It's pretty hilarious really.

Old 05-12-2018, 08:20 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,161,497 times
Quote:
And Hillary Clinton got $140 million for selling off a giant chunk of the USA's uranium supply.

Please explain how Hillary got paid for selling uranium when she never owned any. I'll wait.

Old 05-12-2018, 08:25 PM

25,578 posts, read 56,455,902 times
Default Discussion on Hillary's shortcomings and why she lost to Trump would be

here:

//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...en-though.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...s-he-knew.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...ago-today.html

and a zillion other threads.

Quote:
And Hillary Clinton got $140 million for selling off a giant chunk of the USA's uranium supply. Hillary Clinton got massive amounts of money from Saudi Arabia. If you don't have the decency to be outraged by that then you're just a mindless partisan hack.
Now, now, now - don't be too cute on the oblique name calling and attempted insults - you may get infracted. Your entire post is off topic to the subject of this thread.

Getting back ON TOPIC - what can you add to this thread about Stormy Daniels, Michael Avenatti and Michael Cohen?

They are, after all, very much "all things Stormy Daniels" and ON TOPIC to this thread.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 05-12-2018 at 08:33 PM..

Old 05-12-2018, 08:31 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
FYI: For those obsessed with Clinton, there's a fascinating thread on her new back brace.

Or perhaps it's a bulletproof vest because of all the RWNJ running around who are disappointed Sessions has not locked her up yet.

Anyway, back to all things Stormy Daniels.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 05-12-2018 at 09:18 PM..

Old 05-12-2018, 09:28 PM

If you get Showtime, you may want to tune in to The Circus: Inside the Wildest Political Show on Earth Sunday night.

Looks like it might be pretty good.

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/...81364533604357

Old 05-12-2018, 09:57 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,433,552 times
Textbook Narcissist.

Crash and Burn Coming Soon.

Old 05-12-2018, 10:57 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,622,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/cn...stic-violence/

Tampa Forida mugshot of Stephanie aka Stormy/clouded Daniels or whatever name she will be using today!

CNN’s hero... domestic violance mugshot!
The only reason I can think of for you posting that is to remind everyone of what trashy taste in women your cultgod has. Thanks for pointing that out!

Old 05-12-2018, 11:56 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,818,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/cn...stic-violence/

Tampa Forida mugshot of Stephanie aka Stormy/clouded Daniels or whatever name she will be using today!

CNN’s hero... domestic violance mugshot!
Disgusting! What kind of desperate loser would want to have sex with that!

Old 05-13-2018, 04:15 AM

The emails between Cohen and Davidson (Stormy's earlier attorney) indicate a collaborative relationship as well as continuing contact.

That's odd. Weren't they supposed to be on opposing sides here?

She has a new attorney now who is taking a more confrontational approach.

https://thinkprogress.org/how-michae...-b37184b7017d/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies