Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 07:31 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,224,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
They're grasping at straws because the don't want the flow to stop. They fool no one.
Oh BS, god you're a one trick pony. A wall might slow things, and that's fine, but to think of it as you do, a be all end all, is just ignorant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2018, 07:32 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
If they got away, it's kind of hard to tell, don't you think?

Again, show me where tunnels were built under the 76 miles of good walls already built and got away with it without being detected. My links state that they moved to other areas of our border instead. We need to build the wall on the rest of the porous areas of our border already approved by the Secure Fence Act in 2006. This will force them to try and enter at more difficult and dangerous areas so fewer will try.

On second thought don't bother I have no desire to debate with fools who ignore the facts. Off to my ignore list you go.

Old 01-22-2018, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Again, show me where tunnels were built under the 76 miles of good walls already built and got away with it without being detected. My links state that they moved to other areas of our border instead. We need to build the wall on the rest of the porous areas of our border already approved by the Secure Fence Act in 2006. This will force them to try and enter at more difficult and dangerous areas so fewer will try.

On second thought don't bother I have no desire to debate with fools who ignore the facts. Off to my ignore list you go.
Such a snowflake, go to your safespace. LOL

Old 01-22-2018, 07:33 PM

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times
Dems went from demanding No Wall ! to now resigned to the fact that President Trump will be building billions of dollars of walls. Trump wins again.

Old 01-22-2018, 07:34 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,850,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Oh please, you don't think those same narco tunnels haven't been used for human trafficking? It's not that hard to blindfold someone, send them through a tunnel then placed somewhere outside of the exit location on the other side.

Authorities find human trafficking tunnel at US-Mexican border
Maybe you should actually read the article... the tunnels were ALREADY there, Mexico didn’t seal them up like they were suppose to... the Cartels were NOT digging for illegal immigrants and never would... one illegal immigrant is not even worth a kilo of cocaine...

Old 01-22-2018, 07:37 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,570,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
And that is 'your opinion', or do you have something factual to back it up?

And your opinion is that its not. Have you got any facts to back that up?

Old 01-22-2018, 07:41 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:

30+ tunnels in San Diego alone, some as deep as 70 ft. The money authorized in 2006 was already spent on the 600 wall/fence.

Old 01-22-2018, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Maybe you should actually read the article... the tunnels were ALREADY there, Mexico didn’t seal them up like they were suppose to... the Cartels were NOT digging for illegal immigrants and never would... one illegal immigrant is not even worth a kilo of cocaine...
Cartels repurpose old tunnels for everything from drugs to human smuggling. Money is money, no?

Cartels reviving sealed tunnels along U.S.-Mexico border | Fox News

Mexicans, Chinese among 30 illegal immigrants arrested by Border Patrol outside new San Diego smuggling tunnel | Fox News

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news...der/105029332/

Old 01-22-2018, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Dems went from demanding No Wall ! to now resigned to the fact that President Trump will be building billions of dollars of walls. Trump wins again.
Is Mexico going to be paying for the wall, like Trump campaigned on and promised his minions?

No.

Trump loses, again.

Old 01-22-2018, 07:46 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,735,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
A tall ladder or tunnel will easily defeat this unconscionable waste of money - unless of course Mexico is paying - but wait a minute they're not!

Also how does this deal with the 40-50% of illegals that come in via plane and just overstay their visas?

Will wait for answer.
Rest assured Mexico will pay. They may not write us a check for Paseo's and quite frankly would you even want to accept payment of that dog **** currency? I think not. Believe me, we will get out payment in withheld funding in American dollars and tariff them in ways they can't do anything about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies