Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 11:37 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Yep, it sure would be nice if he hired QUALIFIED women !

Ya, Trump got successful, by hiring tokens for gender and race baiters.

Old 01-21-2018, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Nobody cares.

Trump's sexual predator behavior is well established and documented at this point. Claiming he's some sort of champion of women's rights is like pretending a pimp is a hero because of all the women he hires.

Trump is scum - stop pretending otherwise.

Ask my wife... I'm a sexual predator too. That is why I chose a passive woman, that knows what a man wants.

Old 01-21-2018, 11:39 AM

17,356 posts, read 14,613,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post

With all due respect, since when did the women on this planet, never mind this country, elect you to be their spokesperson?

So you keep snoozing away in your recliner and waking up just long enough to make another one of your imaginary posts. I'll be where every women belongs, out in the streets, at my congressperson's town halls and getting out the vote in my neighborhood and state.

.... and when did women elect you to tell them what they should be doing and what issues to support?

Old 01-21-2018, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by BentBow
What rights does a man have, that a woman doesn't?
What is holding a woman back, that makes them unequal to a man in 2018?

This March had nothing to do with womens, equality.
It had everything to do with, Donald Trump, still as their President and they had to have another temper tantrum, to prove it.

It was hilarious watching the womens march(Trump) protestors trying to reason with simple questions yesterday. It was clear it wasn't about woman's equality. It was all about a Republican leading us back from the brink of losing our individual rights.

Trump hates women so much, the reality of the situation, as laid out in detail in an op-ed for The Hill by GOP strategist Jen Kerns, is that Trump actually has more women at senior levels in various parts of his administration than any of his recent predecessors, including former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton.

Sounds like Trump loves women more than Reagan, Clinton, both Bush's or Obama.

By our count, that is no less than 22 women placed in senior positions as part of the president’s administration — and we haven’t even really dug down deep into the associate/deputy/undersecretary level or various ambassadorships. Wouldn’t it be nice if the liberal feminist “we need more women in powerful positions” movement took note of this?

https://conservativetribune.com/trum...ory-for-women/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
With all due respect, since when did the women on this planet, never mind this country, elect you to be their spokesperson?

You can't figure out that women get paid less than men? Doesn't surprise me. But I'm sure Info Wars will get around to reporting this some fine day, and you'll understand at last. Meanwhile, as we're all waiting for hell to freeze over, the inequality in regard to pay and fewer promotions to high level positions in government and industry will continue to plague women, and we will continue to speak out about it. If you don't like it old man, go back to watching reruns of old Westerns and give Fox a rest.

In addition, many if not most women will continue to oppose Trump becdause he is a misogynist and a sexist. Trump will go down in history for his "grab 'em by the pu$$y" remarks, the 16 women and counting who have accused him of sexual misconduct, and the tell-all revelations of his various mistresses. You bet Trump "loves" women. He loves them more than even Bill Clinton did, and that's saying something.

So you keep snoozing away in your recliner and waking up just long enough to make another one of your imaginary posts. I'll be where every women belongs, out in the streets, at my congressperson's town halls and getting out the vote in my neighborhood and state.

From The Guardian:

A new analysis shared exclusively with the Guardian has found that 80% of nominations for top jobs in the Trump administration have gone to men – putting Donald Trump on track to assemble the most male-dominated federal government in nearly a quarter-century.

Without a significant shift, men will outnumber women four-to-one in top positions of the Trump administration.

By contrast, men in government outnumbered women three-to-one during the first term of George W Bush, and there were two women for every five men in government during the Clinton and Obama administrations, according to a 2013 New York Times analysis of all appointees, Senate approved or not.

When have you thought about respect? Is this a come to Jesus moment?
Who said I was trying to think for anyone. I think your conscious is getting to you.
Here is a fun fact. If women got paid less than a man, I would only hire women and work them hard, and I better not hear any whining.
If Trump was a misogynist and a sexist, then explain having more women working around and for him at very high level positions, than any other president? Womens unemployment rates would not be at all time lows. A record number of women, would not be breaking out into business ownership, just since Trump was sworn into office. All this was stagnate under Obama. Flatlined.

It sounds more like a personal problem fueled by emotions and feelings for you, than any facts.
Are you mad Trump is your President and making Democrat ideas of the past, look stupid?

Old 01-21-2018, 11:52 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Ask my wife... I'm a sexual predator too. That is why I chose a passive woman, that knows what a man wants.

And they say romance is dead !

Old 01-21-2018, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
And they say romance is dead !
How many times have you been divorced, again?
You can be honest.

Old 01-21-2018, 12:09 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Women do get paid less than a man and Trump is cutting the government overhead.

NICE job of avoiding the issue I raised.

And I'd think government positions have pay scales that aren't gender based until you prove otherwise.

Old 01-21-2018, 12:10 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Nobody cares.

Trump's sexual predator behavior is well established and documented at this point. Claiming he's some sort of champion of women's rights is like pretending a pimp is a hero because of all the women he hires.

Trump is scum - stop pretending otherwise.
lol, so true!

Old 01-21-2018, 12:14 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpDay View Post
As long as he is pro-life there will always be a stigma attached to it when feminists perceive it as anti-woman. The number of woman he's appointed will be unrelated to their cause because it doesn't affect their "feelings" towards him. The cognitive dissonance in them (especially protesters) is extremely interesting since many of them can't have a civil discussion with people who debate them. There are tons of videos online of it. Not saying they're aren't any that are smart enough to debate, but the whole point of their protest is achieving mob mentality or using a group to intimidate others who disagree...
He appoints women because he is a bully.
The only reason there arnt more minorities appointed is because he s a racist who can't stomach to have them near him.

Old 01-21-2018, 03:29 PM

18,757 posts, read 11,787,488 times
Conservative Tribune/ Really? Liked I'd trust some right wing propaganda Trump mouth piece.

Lets see who he's hired. Elaine Chao McConnell's wife. Betsy Devoss Eric Prince's sister and rich contributor. Ivanka, enough said. Eric Trump's wedding planner? Kirstgen Nielson Secretary of Homeland Security. Wasn't she the one who testfied at the Senate Judiciary Committee and conveniently didn't hear Trumps !@#$hole remarks? Yes there is Nikki Haley. I think she's doing a pretty good job. There are about 8 more in associate roles and advisor roles, but key roles? Not so much unless you're a rich donor.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgo...dministration/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies