Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 02:18 PM

2,600 posts, read 2,156,133 times

Advertisements

Hilarious, love dark humor.

I can see so many more things to add.
Global warming. Cops think broom is a dangerous weapon and blow it to bits when snowman does not put it down. Dog comes by and releifs himself.

My son once built a couple of snowmen fighting each other in the front yard with sticks. He wanted some red food coloring for blood. I'm not very Pc, or whatever and gladly mixed something up. I had one parent knock on my door to complain about the bloody snowmen, I told her I was proud of his imagination.

The wounded snowmen lasted a few weeks until it got warm. I took a picture and had it on the fridge for a while.

Last edited by Izzie1213; 01-23-2018 at 02:26 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2018, 02:43 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,141,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
“What a morning...”
8:00 I made a snowman.
8:10 A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn’t make a snow woman.
8:15 I made a snow woman.
8:17 The nanny of the neighbours complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest.
8:20 The gay couple living nearby grumbled that it could have been two snowmen instead.
8:25 The vegans at No. 12 complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28 I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31 The Muslim gent across the road wants the snow woman to wear a headscarf.
8:40 Someone calls the cops who show up to see what’s going on.
8:42 I am told the broomstick of the snowman needs to be removed because it could be used as a deadly weapon. Things get worse after I mutter : "Yeah, if it's up your a***"
8:52 My phone is seized and thoroughly checked while I am blindfolded and flown to the police station in a helicopter.
9:00 I'm on the news as a suspected terrorist bent on stirring up trouble at this sensitive time.
9:10 I am asked if I have any accomplices.
9:29 ISIS just claimed responsibility...
Awesomeness!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies