Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2018, 10:53 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,978,664 times

Advertisements

Didn't one of the highest ranking FBI agents have better things to do with his 16 hours than text?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2018, 10:53 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,987,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Which part is "fake news"?

More than 50,000 texts were exchanged between two FBI officials who have come under fire for exchanging anti-Trump messages during the 2016 election, Attorney General Jeff Sessions revealed Monday.

The missing messages from Strzok and Page span a crucial window, between the presidential transition and the launch of Robert Mueller’s Russia probe -- where both officials previously were assigned.

“After reviewing the voluminous records on the FBI’s servers, which included over 50,000 texts, the Inspector General discovered the FBI’s system failed to retain text messages for approximately 5 months between December 14, 2016 to May 17, 2017,” Sessions said.

The Justice Department acknowledged the lapse in records in turning over 384 pages of new text messages between Strzok and Page, who were romantically involved, to congressional committees.

Jeff Sessions IS the US Attorney General ..... that's not "fake".
Strzok and Page exist and do work for the FBI .... that's not "fake".

The DOJ Inspector General released the information about their texts ...... that's not "fake".

The US Justice Department discovered the lapse in records ...... that's not "fake".

Perhaps you think MATH is "fake".
lol liberals think just because fox leans toward the GOP that its fake. CNN is fake because if constantly spits out propaganda. If you cannot see that, then you have been indoctrinated.

Fox is also MSM but they are no where nearly as bad as CNN. They actual have some journalist that know how to provide real news.

Old 01-24-2018, 10:58 AM

7,480 posts, read 6,259,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
No wonder he was going insane. I wonder what his wife was thinking? Maybe he said, oh crap more work messages. Really this sounds like a texting addiction.

Luckily for them, Mueller, Comey, Ohr, McCabe and Wray were in on the conspiracy to destroy the evidence of their insurance plan to depose the elected President.
His wife probably finds this interesting.
Strzok/Page are supposed to be lovers. I don't know how they had time for sex.

Old 01-24-2018, 11:00 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Holy crap. I see Carpal Tunnel in Strzok's future. The man has fingers of fury.

Old 01-24-2018, 11:03 AM

1,184 posts, read 720,377 times
Maybe they are Russian bots ...please write letter to samsung

Old 01-24-2018, 05:25 PM

18,735 posts, read 7,606,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiedog9 View Post
...please write letter to samsung
Shouldn't you be writing that in Russian?

Old 01-25-2018, 08:50 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
I play French horn in a symphony orchestra. The lead trumpet was a very good player, sat a few seats down from me, and always had his smartphone on his stand during rehearsals. He used to text all the time, seldom had his hands off the phone. Sometimes I saw him working two phones at the same time.

Trumpet parts often have long gaps (rests) in an orchestra. But this guy used to miss entrance after entrance. The conductor commented at one point that when it came time for the trumpet to play, he'd point the baton at this guy, only to see the top of his head, and hear nothing.

That trumpet player is no longer a member of the orchestra.

Why are Strzok and Page still members of the FBI?

If we ever get all the information on what took place, we may find that FBI agents ****ing off at work is the least of our worries.

Based on the information we have so far, that certainly seems to be the case.

Old 01-25-2018, 09:06 AM

1,718 posts, read 1,055,555 times
It will be very informative to see the missing 50,000 texts once they are recovered (which they will be since the other side is in control).

NSA has a different boss now.

Old 01-25-2018, 09:10 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,751,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I can't wait for the book. "How to have sex by Text"

Oh yeah, that's the spot. Send.

Maybe they even texted each other while they were having sex.

"You like that baby?"

"oh yeah!"

"ok now flip over"

"hold on just got a text from my mom"

Old 01-25-2018, 09:47 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
So -- it is coming out that it isn't just the texts of these two people that are missing...so is the 50,000 all the texts missing or is 50,000 really the texts between them. And how do they know how many tests there are without having them?

So many questions unanswered and purposely left vague.

I am surprised Sessions can recall just what's going on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies