Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2018, 12:44 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
"on the right" not right....as in correct, your failure is noted...

However, you get an A++ for twisting words...
I see wit and humor is not familiar to you.

Ok, sure. Whatever you say.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2018, 12:44 PM

20,458 posts, read 12,381,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
So I guess the only way for Trump to save himself is to prove, among his ridiculous lies, that Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK. And for his base to prove that Pizzagate and a legion of lies are real.

Oh damn. Bless their hearts.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKBN1FD1D4

we are evangelicals. we think the pope is the instrument of Satan. exactly why is this going to bother us?

Old 01-24-2018, 12:46 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
I see wit and humor is not familiar to you.

Ok, sure. Whatever you say.

Ahhh.....go cry in your safe spot....you'll be fine, your mommy will find you shortly and hug you and give you a drink....

Old 01-24-2018, 12:46 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
Quote:
When Obama starts talking out of his mouth about an equivalent of a Trump kill list, Cheeseburgergate, all (insert nationalities) are racists, Mexico will pay for our infrastructure, Trump is born in Kenya, his certificate is fake; and any other ridiculous lie, I will talk about it.

But he hasn't given anyone those ammunition, that's why the right-wing has to lie.

Weaponizing government bureaucracy against his political enemies wasn't enough for you? The IRS? the ATF? What used to be the INS? The FBI? The CIA? the NSA?

Arming Iran. Supporting the Muslim Brotherhood in four theatres.
Basically undermining American values.

Oh remember his first month in office and his America Sucks apology tour, where he embarrassed us all by bowing and scraping before Muslim kings and tyrants?

You have a short memory, compadre.

Old 01-24-2018, 12:52 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
So I guess the only way for Trump to save himself is to prove, among his ridiculous lies, that Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK. And for his base to prove that Pizzagate and a legion of lies are real.

Oh damn. Bless their hearts.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKBN1FD1D4

It isn't Trump that is spreading fake news, it's the Democratic Party. You do realize that most Catholics are Democratic, right?

The Pope needs to keep his own house in order and not worry about others. Need I refresh your memory when it comes to molestation of Catholic boys by the faithful Catholics.

If one doesn't believe in God, which many liberals actually don't, why do these articles get them so charged up? I can't figure out what troubles them more, God or Trump, maybe a little of both?

Just another article from the "Attack Trump Daily". Yeah, nobody cares what the Pope says or does as long as he and his flock keep their mitts off the altar boys.

Old 01-24-2018, 12:55 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Most Trump supporters are Baptists and therefore don't answer to the Pope. In fact, they are staunchly anti-Catholic and believe that Catholics will not go to heaven because they aren't "born again."
FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!

Most Trump supporters are anti ANYONE who is not like them. Quit trying to blame it on the Catholics.

Old 01-24-2018, 12:56 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
I'm a catholic. But I'm also an individual. I'll take the popes threat of hell serious when no priest molests kids.

Old 01-24-2018, 02:32 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
It's Official - Trump and His Base are Going to Hell. Pope Says Fake News is Satanic, Condemns Use in Politics
Maybe he went to see "The Post", which is based on a true story about the US government pumping fake news to the masses for decades, and was finally exposed by the press. History seems to be repeating itself, so the Popes comments are timely.

Old 01-24-2018, 02:35 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Trump isn't Catholic. I doubt he gives a damn about the pope.

Old 01-24-2018, 03:07 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Keeping your insurance, Dr. etc........$2500....blah blah blah....

That was NOT fake news. Obama was just answering a question. You can say he got the facts wrong, but this was NOT an out-of-the-blue completely made-up non-story. The same way we don't call Trump's misunderstanding of how the TPP or the EU works, fake news. Trump was just being clueless.

Fake news is on a whole another level. Nobody asked Trump who killed JFK, he just completely made that up about Ted Cruz's Dad. Nobody asked Alex Jones about how people become gay, he just made up a fake story about government mutating water. That's fake news. And the right-wing has perfected it.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies