Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2018, 11:32 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,550,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Their series, movies and careers tanked!
Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Their list of Hollywood elites? Debatable. Simply research the supporting groups, their funding and their agendas. Too many people are willing to be used as pawns imo

I don't care if you like our President or not....the laws have been on the books for years.

I would be much more supportive of any celebrity if they had already been attempting to right social justice issues for disenfranchised U. S. citizens like Vets and issues like feeding hungry children and homelessness in American.
Pearl Jam is donating $1million to fight homelessness in Seattle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2018, 12:02 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,344,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
...and starring.............themselves! Who knew?

And? Are you trying to tell us only Donny's allowed to be a legend in his own doddering mind?

Old 01-28-2018, 12:10 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,782,455 times
Quote:
Anti-Trump celebs plan 'People's State of the Union' | Fox News

And still these Hollywood celebs think we care! All that has happened is that celebs that bashed Trump got a reality check afterwards!

Just being an actor with a biased opinion doesn't make much people interested in what they have to say!
The irony is that they still believe they represent the views of "The People"

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And? Are you trying to tell us only Donny's allowed to be a legend in his own doddering mind?
I don't know about the person you asked this of; I certainly appreciate that you acknowledge these stars are "legends in their own doddering minds"... thanks for that.

They should call it "Hypocrites State of the Union" because I guarantee it's going be a mindless anti-Trump rant playing to a shrinking base of fans who also hate Trump.

Should be good for a laugh when the audience share is published.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Pearl Jam is donating $1million to fight homelessness in Seattle.
It won't do a thing if they don't change the management that is driving the homeless epidemic.

Old 01-28-2018, 12:12 PM

2,821 posts, read 2,108,151 times
Hollywood should concentrate on its own issues.

Old 01-28-2018, 12:29 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,550,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post

It won't do a thing if they don't change the management that is driving the homeless epidemic.
Shrug, the poster said celebrities should be helping the homeless & I provided an example that I just heard about this week.

Old 01-28-2018, 12:37 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,638,621 times
I wonder if they will be adding to their self promotion event, their movie clips of rape and murder.

Old 01-28-2018, 12:38 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,326,602 times
I love it how Trump cultists believe that "Hollywood" is a bad thing and that "celebrities" shouldn't be able to have opinions.

Yet they voted for the only "Hollywood celebrity" Presidential candidate, a man who gained fame and fortune through the idiotic "Celebrity Apprentice". Oh, the irony...

Old 01-28-2018, 12:47 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,522,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
I love it how Trump cultists believe that "Hollywood" is a bad thing and that "celebrities" shouldn't be able to have opinions.

Yet they voted for the only "Hollywood celebrity" Presidential candidate, a man who gained fame and fortune through the idiotic "Celebrity Apprentice". Oh, the irony...

People like the OP don't believe that famous people should have an opinion on such matters of course that person is president.

Old 01-28-2018, 02:24 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,218,598 times
Quote:
Anti-Trump celebs plan 'People's State of the Union' | Fox News

And still these Hollywood celebs think we care! All that has happened is that celebs that bashed Trump got a reality check afterwards!

Just being an actor with a biased opinion doesn't make much people interested in what they have to say!
Seems like you care.

Old 02-01-2018, 12:09 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,617,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
People like the OP don't believe that famous people should have an opinion on such matters of course that person is president.
When celebs like Michel Moore pander to a black group...a rich white liberal telling them that white people need to be eliminated, and the group whoops it up, we have to wonder when he gets killed off..sees like suicede
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies