Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2018, 09:14 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,530 times

Advertisements

So, my house was broken into yesterday, while I was at work. Don't worry my family is okay.

Fortunately my alarm told me and the police apprehended a man, and his 10 year old daughter going through stuff in my house.

The bad news is, my neighbors took a vote. They decided the 10 year old girl was innocent and only there because her dad brought her.

So now I have to feed her, give her a room in my house and pay for her to go to school.

The worst part is, if her dad went to jail for his crime, the girl would be abandoned. So the dad was found innocent and I have to let him stay at my house and feed him too.

If you think this sounds unfair, then you understand DACA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2018, 09:28 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Fantastic analogy!!! Getting the popcorn for the crap wave of nonsense to follow.

Old 01-26-2018, 09:32 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Fantastic analogy!!! Getting the popcorn for the crap wave of nonsense to follow.

Usually truthful threads get little attention from the trolls.

Old 01-26-2018, 09:32 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
i will join you

Old 01-26-2018, 09:39 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
So, my house was broken into yesterday, while I was at work. Don't worry my family is okay.

Fortunately my alarm told me and the police apprehended a man, and his 10 year old daughter going through stuff in my house.

The bad news is, my neighbors took a vote. They decided the 10 year old girl was innocent and only there because her dad brought her.

So now I have to feed her, give her a room in my house and pay for her to go to school.

The worst part is, if her dad went to jail for his crime, the girl would be abandoned. So the dad was found innocent and I have to let him stay at my house and feed him too.

God bless those for taking in people who need it. But of course you would never do that.

Old 01-26-2018, 09:42 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
God bless those for taking in people who need it. But of course you would never do that.
why should i accept people that break the laws of our land, and have no respect for the people of this country? you can take in all those you like, and get walked on like a sidewalk, but i wont.

Old 01-26-2018, 09:46 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
why should i accept people that break the laws of our land, and have no respect for the people of this country? you can take in all those you like, and get walked on like a sidewalk, but i wont.
These kids didn't break any laws. Do you know their would a labor shortage if they were all deported.

Old 01-26-2018, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
No respect for people waiting to come here legally. Nah. The illegal aliens just cut the line. I'm not going to wait on this long line at the movies, I'll just sneak in and ruin for someone else.

Old 01-26-2018, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
These kids didn't break any laws. Do you know their would a labor shortage if they were all deported.

If your parents are felons, and sneak you into Disney World, without paying. Is it Disney's fault when you get kicked out? Or is it your parents fault?

DACA EXPLAINED.

Old 01-26-2018, 09:51 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post

Some things are not even worth the effort to comment on. This is one of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies