Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 01:34 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
We had eight years of well spoken and clean.

Now it’s time for hard talking and taking no prisoners.

Sorry if that offends you’re delica sensibilities.
Has nothing to do with delicate sensibilities.

Has to do with respect for the office itself behaving in an educated, calculated, professional manner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2018, 02:23 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
We had eight years of well spoken and clean.
My you have a short memory =The Pretty Darn Exhaustive Obama Nickname List – Brain Shavings

Old 02-01-2018, 03:08 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Chris Matthews reminds me of Curly.

Old 02-01-2018, 03:23 PM

78,408 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisinthehouse View Post
I don't get why a person in the major news media can say something like this. I am very offended. Yes I voted for Donald Trump and I still support him, but I should not be called a stooge.

Why is Chris Matthews allowed to say such a thing. I always thought reporters from the news stations had to have professionalism in their reporting. Why does he put down me and others that still support Donald Trump?
He's an infotainer like Rush or O'Reilly etc......not a reporter.

Once you grasp that, the rest should make sense.

As for "allowed" he works for a for profit company that caters content to their target audience in order to generate revenue from advertising.

If you don't like the show, don't watch it or write a letter to the advertisers etc. that's your right.

Because the concept that you want the guy censored because you got called a name would be like asking Rush to be censored from radio for saying "Feminazis".

Not a big fan of your concept that you essentially want some sort of governmental control on the content of a for profit TV show....this isn't China.

Old 02-01-2018, 06:08 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
It has everything to do with the thread. What is the definition of a stooge? Gullible. Trump is saying that his supporters are so gullible that even if he shoots someone they will still find a reason to support him.

If you can not see the tragedy in that statement that is all on you.
Actually, I was saying "Obama could be holding a smoking gun over a body and not lose his minions" for years, and it was true.

Also, you are making the connections that fit your meme, while in reality Obama's key players came straight out and called you all stupid straight in your faces:

Not to mention how the left voting tribe were played and still believe the lies:

Obama and 'the stupidity of the American voter' - Chicago Tribune

It's laughable at this point.

Last edited by steven_h; 02-01-2018 at 06:18 PM..

Old 02-01-2018, 06:15 PM

2,576 posts, read 1,749,621 times
This must be the reason why Chris Matthews said what he said, he must have heard it from Nancy Pelosi a couple of days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agiV481xgTM

Old 02-01-2018, 06:22 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
I wonder how his leg is doing? Still have that problem with it?

Old 02-01-2018, 06:31 PM

4,288 posts, read 2,059,632 times
Quote:
I don't get why a person in the major news media can say something like this. I am very offended. Yes I voted for Donald Trump and I still support him, but I should not be called a stooge.

Why is Chris Matthews allowed to say such a thing. I always thought reporters from the news stations had to have professionalism in their reporting. Why does he put down me and others that still support Donald Trump?
He is not a journalist and MSNBC makes it ratings off of Trump hatred.
And anyone with a different view than them clearly is a stooge, stupid, a hateful bigot, a racist, a person who wants the poor to starve and get sick or all of the above.

Old 02-01-2018, 08:03 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,260,559 times
Quote:

He was probably thinking of obuma and getting that tingle running up his leg.

Old 02-02-2018, 04:27 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:

Chris can say what he wants -- he's basically a liberal shock jock.
Of course I think he's dead wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies