Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2018, 05:23 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisinthehouse View Post
I don't get why a person in the major news media can say something like this. I am very offended. Yes I voted for Donald Trump and I still support him, but I should not be called a stooge.

Why is Chris Matthews allowed to say such a thing. I always thought reporters from the news stations had to have professionalism in their reporting. Why does he put down me and others that still support Donald Trump?
And Tomi Lahren calls libs snowflakes. Whatever...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2018, 05:24 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
And we won't get into what Alex Jones has been saying about us liberals for years. Its all about ratings and ad revenue.

Old 02-02-2018, 05:26 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
I don't get why a person in the major news media can say something like this. I am very offended. Yes I voted for Donald Trump and I still support him, but I should not be called a stooge.

Why is Chris Matthews allowed to say such a thing. I always thought reporters from the news stations had to have professionalism in their reporting. Why does he put down me and others that still support Donald Trump?
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Is this a serious question? If you've voted for Trump, then you've watched FAUX News before. How can you possibly be offended by this type of language then?

Old 02-02-2018, 05:27 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
He's an infotainer like Rush or O'Reilly etc......not a reporter.

Once you grasp that, the rest should make sense.

As for "allowed" he works for a for profit company that caters content to their target audience in order to generate revenue from advertising.

If you don't like the show, don't watch it or write a letter to the advertisers etc. that's your right.

Because the concept that you want the guy censored because you got called a name would be like asking Rush to be censored from radio for saying "Feminazis".

Not a big fan of your concept that you essentially want some sort of governmental control on the content of a for profit TV show....this isn't China.
That's the problem -- many cannot distinguish between the political pundits and the reporters. They have no clue.

Old 02-02-2018, 05:32 AM

6,855 posts, read 2,843,045 times
Stooges?

*runs through the thread slapping people*

wub...wubwubwubwubwubwub!!

Old 02-02-2018, 05:39 AM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymurgist View Post
MSNBC is not news. It is liberal propaganda and CNN is not too far behind it.
This ^^^

Old 02-02-2018, 07:09 PM

33,322 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Well....your list linked above ^^^^^ obviously isn't exhaustive enough.

The person you were replying to was using a publicized takeoff (one that generated merchandise/memorabilia (buttons, shirts, etc)..... https://www.cafepress.com/cultclassicts/2901967) on......

Biden's comment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgIFV7jXBFQ

Old 02-02-2018, 07:18 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:

LOL Stop being offended. Who cares about that MSNBC liberal toadie? Why in the world would that dope's opinion have any impact on your life?

Yeesh.

Old 02-02-2018, 07:30 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times
Quote:

You complaining about him, but you must have forgot about the names Trump have called people, and he is the president, I mean really now. I would never complain about something like that, as long as the guy you support is still on the job. Why does Trump get a free pass from all the name calling he does.

Old 02-02-2018, 07:48 PM

23,534 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:

If you watch social media, the narrative that is being pushed, is Trump is a Nazi and KKK supporter.

So any word association from the two orgs is assigned to trump/ Like pin the tail on the donkey.

Problem is the Liberal left has gone over the edge and this kind of hate has turned off reasonable people. they are blinded by their hysteria and cannot see the world shaking its head in disgust at their over the top hate filled rants.

Mathews is just one of many talking heads that are padding their list of accomplishments to justify raises. Apparently their bosses are encouraging this vile behavior. Always look up one level to find the source of the problem in an organization.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies