Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2018, 08:14 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

Isn't it that the first one gets the best deal?

It seems this FBI collusion and corruption goes all the way up to the President as in President Obama!

There are a lot of high profile people involved who knew the FIS warrants were based on lies!

Who will sing first and gets the best deal?

Will it be McGabe or Rosenstein?

I don't think the love birds are high enough to give the best info and they may "sing" but IMO it needs to be a higher profile person to sing to get a better deal!

Comey may sing as he is already a know leaker/rat but I don't think he will get any deal as I have the feeling that the FBI top doesn't like him too much as Comey wasn't able to protect them from this to happen!

Comey may be the scapegoat! JMO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2018, 08:16 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
I think you are way ahead of yourself on this one. Let it play out first so you don't embarrass yourself.

Old 01-31-2018, 08:17 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,885 times
Bill Priestap is the one agent who was in Comey's inner circle who hasn't been discharged or demoted. It's been speculated that he is singing.

Old 01-31-2018, 08:52 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I think you are way ahead of yourself on this one. Let it play out first so you don't embarrass yourself.
I agree... I wish the other side would do the same about the Mueller investigation.

People are losing their jobs for jumping the gun and making wild claims that simply aren't true.

BIG difference between forum dwellers doing it and Brian Ross causing a market run.

Old 01-31-2018, 08:54 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

It seems this FBI collusion and corruption goes all the way up to the President as in President Obama!

There are a lot of high profile people involved who knew the FIS warrants were based on lies!

I don't think the love birds are high enough to give the best info and they may "sing" but IMO it needs to be a higher profile person to sing to get a better deal!

Comey may sing as he is already a know leaker/rat but I don't think he will get any deal as I have the feeling that the FBI top doesn't like him too much as Comey wasn't able to protect them from this to happen!

Wrong question. Which is the first Trump associate that flips. Of course that may already be settled.

Old 01-31-2018, 08:57 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,326,847 times
laws are for the little people..

nobody over the level of a janitor or intern will EVER get punished for anything the govnt does

Old 01-31-2018, 09:02 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

These morons at the FBM (Federal Bureau of Matter) haven't put the shovel down yet.

They are still trying to cover up their felonious crimes.

Whomever they are, these bozos are going to have to be taken out in handcuffs.

Old 01-31-2018, 09:07 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Nunes is a hero

Old 01-31-2018, 09:08 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Nunes is a hero
For sure. Deep state slayer.

Old 01-31-2018, 10:11 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Nunes is a hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
For sure. Deep state slayer.
So after telling us that "unnamed sources" = fake news, now you suddenly like them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies