Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2018, 11:53 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,451,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Nope, I gave examples, did not say it had to be from them specifically. Just a real news source, there are lots of them.

You spend time arguing, when you could just post a link.
As long as the link is to a source that YOU approve of. LOL.

Who are you to appoint yourself as the ultimate arbitrator of what is a legitimate source of information and what isn't? Seriously, get over yourself.

FYI, most of the sources that you presented as acceptable are just as biased and untrustworthy as those that you would not accept. The difference is that the sources that you like, lean towards promoting your own partisan world view. If you do not realize that you are as partisan as anyone on this board, then you are fooling yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2018, 11:56 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,546,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
So what is true that your recognize?
I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy. We had a very good dialogue. I was able to get a sense of his soul; a man deeply committed to his country and the best interests of his country.

Old 02-05-2018, 11:58 AM

48,309 posts, read 34,442,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
As long as the link is to a source that YOU approve of. LOL.

Who are you to appoint yourself as the ultimate arbitrator of what is a legitimate source of information and what isn't? Seriously, get over yourself.

FYI, most of the sources that you presented as acceptable are just as biased and untrustworthy as those that you would not accept. The difference is that the sources that you like lean towards promoting your own partisan world view. If you do not realize that you are as partisan as anyone on this board, then you are fooling yourself.
Nope again. Give a link to someone who investigates stuff. Not someone JUST saying something. ANY news organization.

ANYONE can randomly say stuff.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-05-2018, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
You betcha. He was not the runner up then.
You're talking in circles. Why would Deep State conspirators need to delegitimize someone they knew was going to lose?

Old 02-05-2018, 12:00 PM

26,543 posts, read 14,343,637 times
Quote:
I'm not impressed with your or your links objectivity.
your choice, but you're attacking the messenger while ignoring the message.

i've been following trump since he entered birtherism. i've done my own research, trying to get as close to source information as possible, and i've found that the man lies habitually.

to believe anything based solely on the word of trump is ridiculous.

Old 02-05-2018, 12:00 PM

20,830 posts, read 16,982,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
So what is true that you recognize?
He is transparent and open so much so that at times it's embarrassing.

Old 02-05-2018, 12:01 PM

51,587 posts, read 25,525,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy. We had a very good dialogue. I was able to get a sense of his soul; a man deeply committed to his country and the best interests of his country.
So he's charismatic in person?

Old 02-05-2018, 12:01 PM

Quote:
He is transparent and open so much so that at times it's embarrassing.
If this was meant to be satire, I applaud you.

Old 02-05-2018, 12:02 PM

42,747 posts, read 25,925,873 times
Quote:
It's simple really. We recognize in Trump something true and right.
so do the Russians

Russia-linked Twitter accounts are working overtime to help Devin Nunes and WikiLeaks
  • Twitter accounts linked to Russian influence operations have begun promoting the hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo.
  • It's a reference to a document written by Rep. Devin Nunes that purports to show abuse by the Obama administration of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
  • The frequency with which the accounts have been promoting the hashtag has spiked by 233,000% over the past 48 hours, according to an analysis.
  • The most-shared URL has been a link to WikiLeaks' "submit" page.

Old 02-05-2018, 12:04 PM

20,830 posts, read 16,982,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
If this was meant to be satire, I applaud you.
wasted on pessimism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies