Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2018, 11:13 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,650,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
wait, you need to add something else to your list. Both McGahn and Kelly knew for several months that Rob Porter who has been Trump's right hand man likes to beat up women McGahn, Kelly knew of Porter allegations for months: report | TheHill
I know, I thought about that after I posted and was too lazy to come back and edit that. With this administration it's just hard to believe the amount of DRAMA they produce.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2018, 11:15 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Also the Super Bowl.
true, but...... hannity did say that it's "1,000x bigger than watergate" and you don't see too many people still discussing the 1973 superbowl.

Old 02-09-2018, 01:49 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
bless your little heart but don't hold your breath waiting for your theories to come to fruition- that's about as likely to happen as is getting a glimpse of Santa when he slides down your chimney
Or up yours...

Old 02-09-2018, 01:50 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., is seeking transcripts from a top secret national security court regarding the FBI and Justice Department's application for a surveillance warrant for a Trump campaign aide, according to a congressional letter obtained by Fox News.

Writing to Rosemary M. Collyer, the presiding judge at the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, Nunes asked for transcripts of "any relevant FISC hearings associated with the initial FISA application or subsequent renewals related to electronic surveillance of Carter Page."

Nunes seeks transcripts from Carter Page FISA warrant hearing | Fox News

Old 02-09-2018, 02:15 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
So [ Clinton ] paid her law firm to pay Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Trump....
correct. clinton hired perkins/cole who in turn hired fusion gps to dig up dirt on trump. pretty much status quo opposition research.

Quote:
..., but the dirt they got was either made up or was fake ....
that's speculation. there has yet to be evidence presented that contradicts the steele dossier and parts have been confirmed.

Old 02-09-2018, 02:35 PM

8,494 posts, read 3,335,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., is seeking transcripts from a top secret national security court regarding the FBI and Justice Department's application for a surveillance warrant for a Trump campaign aide, according to a congressional letter obtained by Fox News.

Writing to Rosemary M. Collyer, the presiding judge at the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, Nunes asked for transcripts of "any relevant FISC hearings associated with the initial FISA application or subsequent renewals related to electronic surveillance of Carter Page."

Nunes seeks transcripts from Carter Page FISA warrant hearing | Fox News
Oh great. Let me get this straight. This article is dated TODAY.

Nunes went off and released an inflammatory memo alleging that the FBI misled the FISA court but he has no idea what the FBI TOLD the FISA court. He only had access to the the initial application?

In any hearing I've ever attended the presiding judges tend to ask questions. Sort of the hearing purpose. Responses are part of the record. Any provision for supplemental filings in FISA courts per judge requests?

We already know that the FBI alerted the judge in the initial Application to possible bias albeit in the infamous footnote.

What if Collyer never asked for additional follow-up on details of Dossier bias? Sure hope she isn't a Democrat.

Old 02-09-2018, 02:50 PM

8,494 posts, read 3,335,020 times
My point stands.

Congress needs to hold to the time-honored procedures of conducting investigations then AFTER the evidence has been gathered releasing majority and minority reports.

Nunes and his memo crap with - joy - the promise of more to come smells to high heaven. I'd be a whole lot more open to Republican allegations of this or that abuse if they weren't going about it in such a half-assed manner biased to the point of outright falsehood.

Why the f*uck are they so desperate? Never been fond of conspiracy theories but I have to say at some point you kind of start to wonder.

Maybe there IS something to this Russia story and Trump screwed up more than I thought possible.

Old 02-09-2018, 02:56 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,650,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
My point stands.

Congress needs to hold to the time-honored procedures of conducting investigations then AFTER the evidence has been gathered releasing majority and minority reports.

Nunes and his memo crap with - joy - the promise of more to come smells to high heaven. I'd be a whole lot more open to Republican allegations of this or that abuse if they weren't going about it in such a half-assed manner biased to the point of outright falsehood.

Why the f*uck are they so desperate? Never been fond of conspiracy theories but I have to say at some point you kind of start to wonder.

Maybe there IS something to this Russia story and Trump screwed up more than I thought possible.
I agree that an innocent party would not be behaving in this manner.

They are either incredibly guilty or incredibly stupid. Neither option is good for the country.

Old 02-09-2018, 03:08 PM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
What if Collyer never asked for additional follow-up on details of Dossier bias? Sure hope she isn't a Democrat.
Doesn't look like she is:

2002, Collyer was nominated by President George W. Bush to a seat on the United States District Court for the District of Columbia

2013, Collyer was appointed by the John Roberts, Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court to a seven-year term on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court

Old 02-09-2018, 03:43 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,798,262 times
Reuters‎ - 52 minutes ago
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump said on Friday the White House would soon release a letter regarding the possible release of a classified memo written by Democrats to rebut a Republican document claiming FBI.....

Conclusion since they are releasing only a letter about the Schiff memo and not the memo itself...

Trump is saying....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies