Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2018, 10:16 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
didnt liberal media say it was illegal to go read wikileaks(Hilarys emails) on your own unless you got it from CNN.....what goes around comes around
Nobody said that -- you made it up in your head.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

37,177 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Why don't they show the memo?

Why do they interpret it for us?
They're afraid they're going to be laughed at.

They're right.

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Fox and the Washington Examiner both claim to have it. Why are they doling out tidbits instead of simply showing us the document in its entirety? There must be a reason. What are they trying to hide?

Release the memo!
because the memo has only been declassified at this point, and just been released. it takes time to read it, and put the information into the newscasts. give it time my friend, it will get out to the public.

Old 02-02-2018, 10:17 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Mueller, Comey, Hillary, Lynch, Obama.... its jail they'll be a goin'.
Kick a hole in them, Mr. Trump.
And what happens to Nunes and Trump when the REAL memo is leaked... I mean release. I can tell you they won't be cellmates.

Old 02-02-2018, 10:18 AM

1,251 posts, read 1,077,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
And what happens to Nunes and Trump when the REAL memo is leaked... I mean release. I can tell you they won't be cellmates.
Delusional post.

57,281 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
It seems like many people skipped this post or can't address it:

Carter Page has been followed by the FBI since 2013 for suspicious meetings with Russians implicated in spy rings and his trip back to Russia in 2016 where he again met with Russian officials after he was named as a foreign adviser to the Trump campaign.

After months of public denials, Carter Page admits he told Trump officials about meeting with Russians - ABC News

The memo supposedly tries to throw shade on the 3rd or 4th application for a 90 day extension of the FISA warrant on Page. And there are strict guidelines within the FBI to get a FISA warrant and the FISA judge has to be convinced that a warrant should be approved. And the judge does not just rubber stamp the process.

Should Trump go after the FISA judge who approved warrant? Maybe he is of Mexican descent.
Carter Page and the dossier are the only issues that have been leaked, I will wait for the big moment. The memo is headed back to the house, Trump signed off.

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
No surprises there, pretty much what I expected.

Remember the memo release is just the beginning.

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i think a large can of disappointment is about to be opened.
I think so too. If anyone gets arrested it's Nunes when the REAL memo makes rounds through whatever means it does come out.

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
because the memo has only been declassified at this point, and just been released. it takes time to read it, and put the information into the newscasts. give it time my friend, it will get out to the public.
They don't have to put it in the 'newscast' -- all they have to do is take a picture of it and post it on their site.

Old 02-02-2018, 10:19 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
OK, where's your proof, HARD proof. Prove I'm wrong when many top Team Trump officials have been officially charged in the Chase of Russian influences they didn't disclose. Prove I'm wrong when other officials are facing scrutiny we hear more and more about by the day. Prove I'm wrong when FNC, The Blaze and InfoWars are the only ones saying the investigations have no merit and it is a deep state job. I'm sorry but you gotta prove yourself right and I'm wrong when I have the facts in my favor.

Pff, if anything it will make the cover-up more blatant and takedown more and more people in its path of destruction. This could EASILY divide our country just like slavery did if there is an unchecked obstruction of justice by the White House and House Republicans.
How can you read with your eyes closed? What you are stating is simply NOT TRUE..!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies