Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2018, 07:14 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times

Advertisements

If the FBI top got FISA warrants under false pretenses against a Presidential candate and/or his campaign than how many more people could be a victim of these warrants under false pretenses?

This should be scary stuff for everyone!

IRS targeted Republicans but what if the shoe is in the other foot?

How can anyone think this is ok if it is directed to someone they don't agree with!

As an immigrant coming from a Western European country I always thought I came from what is called one of the good countiwhere hardly or no fraud is committed and the people are informed in a bipartisan way.

Moving over here opened my eyes to see what is really happening over there as there are no multiple channels to form your own opinion! All foreign news comes from CNN and CNN Europe is even more liberal and biased and we were clueless as you just believe what is told in TV and what you read in newspapers.

Reading newspapers in Europe where already comments under articles have been removed as many posters pointed out that facts were not facts but wrong information.

The General news reading takes it in as facts as they have no way to check unless they are open to read more and listen to live reports.

What occurred under the FBI top is disgraceful and shocking and very dangerous!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2018, 07:17 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,775,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
If the FBI top got FISA warrants under false pretenses against a Presidential candate and/or his campaign than how many more people could be a victim of these warrants under false pretenses?

How can anyone think this is ok if it is directed to someone they don't agree with!

As an immigrant coming from a Western European country I always thought I came from what is called one of the good countiwhere hardly or no fraud is committed and the people are informed in a bipartisan way.

Moving over here opened my eyes to see what is really happening over there as there are no multiple channels to form your own opinion! All foreign news comes from CNN and CNN Europe is even more liberal and biased and we were clueless as you just believe what is told in TV and what you read in newspapers.

Reading newspapers in Europe where already comments under articles have been removed as many posters pointed out that facts were not facts but wrong information.

The General news reading takes it in as facts as they have no way to check unless they are open to read more and listen to live reports.

So much derp. So little said.

Old 02-03-2018, 07:22 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
When you only have a "memo" presented by one side, that is what is really sad. Absolutely a game by the GOP to swing attention away from the investigation and discredit the whole process.

If and when we have the other side of the story, then we might have something to talk about. Until then it is simply the GOP's version.

Old 02-03-2018, 07:26 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,775,066 times
You see the problem was that Trump and his team didn’t think they would actually win the election, so covering their tracks was never given much thought. Funny how karma works.

Old 02-03-2018, 07:32 AM

2,821 posts, read 2,112,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
When you only have a "memo" presented by one side, that is what is really sad. Absolutely a game by the GOP to swing attention away from the investigation and discredit the whole process.

If and when we have the other side of the story, then we might have something to talk about. Until then it is simply the GOP's version.
I totally agree with you, as I do on some of you comments and points of view.

With regard to this discussion, to do otherwise is asinine.

Old 02-03-2018, 07:37 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,528,541 times
I don't know. Maybe there ought to be an investigation before we just accept the word of one side.

Old 02-03-2018, 07:38 AM

1,705 posts, read 538,502 times
Quote:

So, you did not read the memo.

It plainly said, the investigation where started because Papadopulous spilled the beans to an Australian diplomat.

Carter page, was being investigated for MONHTS before the Steele Dossier was even known about.

Old 02-03-2018, 07:39 AM

2,821 posts, read 2,112,501 times
Regardless of one's affiliation, I get a good chuckle when people fall hook, line, and sinker from the rantings of the MSM.

I will admit, I have fallen prey to the said myself. However, I attempt to steady myself when it becomes blind passion.

Old 02-03-2018, 07:40 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I don't know. Maybe there ought to be an investigation before we just accept the word of one side.
Who needs that when we have the Nunes around?

Old 02-03-2018, 07:42 AM

8,793 posts, read 8,168,172 times
Quote:

Given the propensity for republicans to latch onto "facts" that are not true and to try to accuse people where no law was actually broken, I would guess the answer is "nobody." Who "else" has been convicted already?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies