Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 10:38 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Honestly, the majority don't like one party running our country. Of course, republicans will always vote republican and democrats will always vote democrats. But some democrats did for Trump because they couldn't stand Hillary. Independents are the ones who decide the election though. They won't make the same mistake twice. I could say many things about Trump and why he is unfit for our great office but I won't. He has been a disappointment and a disaster to so many. Yes, he is our president for the next 3 years, maybe
lol but I think you will see many democrats taking over for the republicans who are leaving. And why do you think these republicans are leaving. Have you listened to them....they don't like how Trump is leading our country and don't want to be a part of it anymore.
Could it be that he's draining the swamp? The problem is there are a lot of them that know when they got it good and trying like hell to get the gravy train back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2018, 10:48 PM

32,066 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Could it be that he's draining the swamp? The problem is there are a lot of them that know when they got it good and trying like hell to get the gravy train back.
Trump has no control on who runs again.

Old 02-01-2018, 11:07 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times
Quote:
Honestly, the majority don't like one party running our country. Of course, republicans will always vote republican and democrats will always vote democrats. But some democrats did for Trump because they couldn't stand Hillary. Independents are the ones who decide the election though. They won't make the same mistake twice. I could say many things about Trump and why he is unfit for our great office but I won't. He has been a disappointment and a disaster to so many. Yes, he is our president for the next 3 years, maybe
lol but I think you will see many democrats taking over for the republicans who are leaving. And why do you think these republicans are leaving. Have you listened to them....they don't like how Trump is leading our country and don't want to be a part of it anymore.
Trump has done an amazing job this past year, and more and more every day, he becomes a hero of the people. You can continue with your hate, but you're wrong on every point.
Trump has made your life much better, and it's only get get better. You will be begging to vote for him before his second term..
I feel sorry for you democrats in your blind ignorance, but soon your eyes will be opened, perhaps as early as tomorrow. When the memo is released, the world is going to change drastically...

Old 02-01-2018, 11:13 PM

32,066 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Trump has done an amazing job this past year, and more and more every day, he becomes a hero of the people. You can continue with your hate, but you're wrong on every point.
Trump has made your life much better, and it's only get get better. You will be begging to vote for him before his second term..
I feel sorry for you democrats in your blind ignorance, but soon your eyes will be opened, perhaps as early as tomorrow. When the memo is released, the world is going to change drastically...
He is not a hero, he is just a reality star who was bored and wanted more for his ego. He hasn't made my life better. Unions have made my life better. When that memo is released, Trump will be in more trouble than he already is so bring it on. He is treading on thin water and has no idea what he is getting into.

Old 02-01-2018, 11:14 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times
As a free trader in the Goldwater Reagan tradition I would prefer Pence but I am 95% certain Trump has committed no impeachable offense.

Old 02-01-2018, 11:17 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Trump has no control on who runs again.
Leftist claim their leaving because of Trump, so obviously you don't have to fire people to get the job done.

Old 02-01-2018, 11:27 PM

231 posts, read 156,431 times
Quote:
He is not a hero, he is just a reality star who was bored and wanted more for his ego. He hasn't made my life better. Unions have made my life better. When that memo is released, Trump will be in more trouble than he already is so bring it on. He is treading on thin water and has no idea what he is getting into.
LOL

The memo has zero to do with Trump at all. Where did this come from?

The memo is about the FBI working with Obama and Clinton to fix the election and using agents to make sure he does not win.

Trump is not treading on thing water at all. How could he be with all the major accomplishments he has had.

Post something he has done wrong or illegal. You wont find anything of proof, just more democrats lies and hate.

Yes he has made you life better, when your pay check rises next week you can thank him, when you go to bed at night knowing he is protecting your far better then Obama who had the most terrorist attacks on US soil then any President ever.

Trump is far from being in any trouble.

The memos will prove Obama is an anti American con artist who used a fake document to spy on American citizens to fix our election by spying on Trump which is illegal.

FYI FISA courts is only for foreign spying, not on Americans, Obama went to a FISA court to get approval and forged a document to get the ok to spy. Treasonous illegal act.

If anyone is on thin ice it is Obama, Clinton and all of their associates.

Old 02-01-2018, 11:31 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Where do I begin ? First off, we have a man in the WH right now who is completely unfit for that position, both on a national and international level. He is doing damage that will take years, maybe decades, to repair.

Secondly, there seems to be strong evidence that he is also corrupt. We already know for a fact that he is dishonest, more dishonest than anyone before him, the man can not tell the same story twice. Being a liar isn't too far from being corrupt, and Donald Trump has always been shady and always will be shady.

He simply has to go, whether through impeachment or resignation.
Yes, we don't care how he goes, we just want him gone and to again have a real president.

Old 02-01-2018, 11:34 PM

231 posts, read 156,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Yes, we don't care how he goes, we just want him gone and to again have a real president.
Why do you want a duly elected President who has done a fantastic job gone?

Record wall st, record low unemployment, 2 million new jobs, record companies coming back to America with jobs, GDP setting records, record funds going into the government etc etc.

If you think Obama was a real President then you are not seeing exactly what that con man did to our country behind our backs. Can you say treason, gun running, spying, money laundering?

Old 02-01-2018, 11:50 PM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Have they not learn anything from the impeachment of President Bill Clinton?

All I hear from liberals is impeachment but do they even know what it takes to remove a sitting president?

It is mathematically impossible to get rid of the President with the current legislative make-up.

Even with the 2018 mid-term elections where 33 Democrat seats are up for re-election, the chances of getting all 33 seats and the 8 GOP seats necessary to re-take the Senate is like almost impossible.

The establishment in both parties are uninterested in an impeachment even Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer thinks the idea by his constituents are not realistic.

So anytime I hear someone talk about impeachment, I think they have personal issues with Trump and still can't get over the fact Clinton was the flawed candidate.
They see their hatred of Americans exposed by Trump and they are getting shattered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies