Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 09:22 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,717,739 times

Advertisements

I expect much better answers than this

Is it because white males are the most autistic demographic? Yes
https://www.autismspeaks.org/what-au...s-about-autism

No, I am not white really and even so the diagnosis are not big in 3rd world countries

Is it because autism still hard to diagnose in certain people?

Old 02-01-2018, 09:23 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,144,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Yeah, check your paycheck. The difference is chump change..........I just got mine and it is extremely small.
I'm saving over $4,000 per year. But I guess if you pay chump change in taxes, you'll save chump change.

Old 02-01-2018, 09:23 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
I am not really suggesting republicans have helped us. Nothing, I am sure they wouldn't be all for pushing special ed down our throats though.
No one is "forcing special ed down your throats". It is there for people who need a different path in their education. If you didn't have those programs, you would be bit**ing that the Democrats prevented you from getting the education you needed.

Old 02-01-2018, 09:25 PM

Quote:
No one is "forcing special ed down your throats". It is there for people who need a different path in their education. If you didn't have those programs, you would be bit**ing that the Democrats prevented you from getting the education you needed.
Ok first off

I never said that I don't need education

Second, why is special ed treated like if it was always kindergarten? Why you gotta assume all people are not communicative to some degree?

3rd, right because liberals really speak on us

Old 02-01-2018, 09:28 PM

Do more bullying prevention programs for autistic people, I am sure that would empower us better. If the LGBT atmosphere can get their own anti-bullying programs, why not us?

Old 02-01-2018, 09:32 PM

Since I am not an expert on people who have issues like yours, I can only go by what I hear from educators I am friends with. A guy I know is a teacher, and, for the past maybe 6 years or so, he has taught students with special needs. Many of his students are simply unable to function in a regular class environment, some less than others. That is why those programs exist.

Sorry that you feel you are being treated like a "kindergarten" student, so maybe it is time to talk to your counselor at school. That is the path you should be taking, instead of blaming one political party or another. They have nothing to do with it.

Old 02-01-2018, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
Do more bullying prevention programs for autistic people, I am sure that would empower us better. If the LGBT atmosphere can get their own anti-bullying programs, why not us?
Here is a hard fact of life. Kids and teens are cruel sometimes. All of us had experiences growing up where we were subjected to bullying. You can put in all the anti bullying programs you want, and you are not going to significantly change immature humans behavior. It is the fault of those kids, not the people who set up your school curriculum.

With that, I must sign off for the night !

Old 02-01-2018, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Since I am not an expert on people who have issues like yours, I can only go by what I hear from educators I am friends with. A guy I know is a teacher, and, for the past maybe 6 years or so, he has taught students with special needs. Many of his students are simply unable to function in a regular class environment, some less than others. That is why those programs exist.

Sorry that you feel you are being treated like a "kindergarten" student, so maybe it is time to talk to your counselor at school. That is the path you should be taking, instead of blaming one political party or another. They have nothing to do with it.
Look buddy, is halirious how vocal you guys get about demographics, yet we still are mute?

And and I go to 2 schools actually, one is a complete special ed learning center and the other is a regular school

Sometimes in lessons of social skills in the special ed academy, they like to use video clips from a lot of kids shows. I am not even joking. That just encourages people not to mature and empower.

On the other hand, you can work your way up of getting off the special ed center and completely go back to your normal school with the policy of the school, so yeah I am already liberating myself big time.

Old 02-01-2018, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Here is a hard fact of life. Kids and teens are cruel sometimes. All of us had experiences growing up where we were subjected to bullying. You can put in all the anti bullying programs you want, and you are not going to significantly change immature humans behavior. It is the fault of those kids, not the people who set up your school curriculum.

With that, I must sign off for the night !
Oh yeah, but minorities are still opressed, women still need economical opportunities, lgbt is still struggling to get acceptance.
Oh but we are just left like a bunch of rocks out there.

Old 02-01-2018, 09:40 PM

As for the disabled, there is still discrimination in the transportation department...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies