Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2018, 07:20 AM

2,096 posts, read 3,809,488 times

Advertisements

I think this sums up who the real racist are here. For the first time in years the black and hispanic UE are Lower and here's what the members of the black caucus are doing,playing games on their phones. I hope the people in their districts take note and vote these losers out! Sad because Obama had 8 years to do this for minorities yet it took an old white racist <sarcasm> to do it within a year.

Quote:
The congresswoman playing her phone game was identified as Rep. Brenda Lawrence (D-Michigan) by at least one media outlet — the Daily Mail. , which ID’d the other two women as Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-New Jersey) and Rep. Joyce Beatty (D-Ohio).

CBC members sat mostly stone-faced during the president’s speech on Tuesday offering little applause, even when Trump touted historically low unemployment numbers for black Americans.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...194934823.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2018, 07:28 AM

12,202 posts, read 7,223,380 times
Sadly, their constituents will continue to vote in identity politic candidates, i.e. candidates that are based on race/gender/sexual orientation and how loud they will decry racism and how the system is supposedly unfair.

Old 02-02-2018, 07:30 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Never let facts get in the way of blind hatred.

Hey .. isn't that the definition of ... nevermind.

Old 02-02-2018, 07:30 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
I don't know if I'd call that racist - but they certainly don't represent their constituents very well and I say that for any elected official despite the party that would do something like this while attending the State of the Union. Although I despise those who chose not to attend because I think they're being childish this is even worse.

You pay respect to the office - not to the person holding that office and being you're being paid on my dime - you better darn well attend each and any meeting, gala or official televised program and not look like a petulant 2 yr old that isn't getting his way.

Old 02-02-2018, 07:35 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,588,087 times
When they are playing on their phones, but they are supposed to be at the speech, like its part of their job, well they are acting like bad employees. They are supposed to work for us, we the people.

Secondly, this just outs them as rotten people. And rotten employees. it's as if they are inadvertently auditioning for a job, as they might be in danger of losing their job, come election time.

Their horrid attitude and actions outed them as rotten.

Old 02-02-2018, 07:40 AM

2,096 posts, read 3,809,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Sadly, their constituents will continue to vote in identity politic candidates, i.e. candidates that are based on race/gender/sexual orientation and how loud they will decry racism and how the system is supposedly unfair.
Sadly, you're probably right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I don't know if I'd call that racist - but they certainly don't represent their constituents very well and I say that for any elected official despite the party that would do something like this while attending the State of the Union. Although I despise those who chose not to attend because I think they're being childish this is even worse.

You pay respect to the office - not to the person holding that office and being you're being paid on my dime - you better darn well attend each and any meeting, gala or official televised program and not look like a petulant 2 yr old that isn't getting his way.
The only reason I said that is because from day one the left has been hell bent on calling Trump a racist. It's just ironic that an old white dude did what a younger AA president couldn't.

Old 02-02-2018, 07:45 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer1K View Post
I think this sums up who the real racist are here. For the first time in years the black and hispanic UE are Lower and here's what the members of the black caucus are doing,playing games on their phones. I hope the people in their districts take note and vote these losers out! Sad because Obama had 8 years to do this for minorities yet it took an old white racist <sarcasm> to do it within a year.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...194934823.html

We see it with DACA and we see it with Black Americans. Democrats do not care about them at all. They feed them lies to get their vote, relying on the ignorance of the voting population.

Unless a person is stupid as hell, the older one gets the more conservative they become, as the experiences of life and seeing governments evil first hand.

Old 02-02-2018, 07:46 AM

24,484 posts, read 17,226,594 times
At least they showed up to the speech unlike Maxine Waters that skipped it.

If these people really want to make a difference to their constituents then they need to get of their hands and phones and start taking action. They also need to to stop buying into the anti Trump drivel that their party is spewing at all of us.

Trump is not a racist. He doesn't care what colour your skin is but he wants you to be the best you an be while obeying our laws and contributing to our society for a stronger America.
Lazy criminal bums and people that are here illegally need not apply to Trump's America.

What Trump is wants for America and its people is pretty simple and will benefit all it's legal citizens yet the Dems call him the enemy.

The Dems don't want the beneficial change that Trump is offering and one has to wonder why?

Old 02-02-2018, 07:50 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
The only reason I said that is because from day one the left has been hell bent on calling Trump a racist. It's just ironic that an old white dude did what a younger AA president couldn't.
there is a certain twisted logic to that. if the leftoids are going to insist everything is racist, we can try accommodating them

Old 02-02-2018, 09:46 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
When they are playing on their phones, but they are supposed to be at the speech, like its part of their job, well they are acting like bad employees. They are supposed to work for us, we the people.

Secondly, this just outs them as rotten people. And rotten employees. it's as if they are inadvertently auditioning for a job, as they might be in danger of losing their job, come election time.

Their horrid attitude and actions outed them as rotten.
well said.

Quote:
you mean wouldnt do dont you? obama could have done the same things trump is doing now, but he wouldnt do them. in the end it isnt about racism, and never has been. its about power, and the democrats and the washington elite want all they can garner to the detriment of the people. perhaps one day they will realize that we send them to washington to SERVE the people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
At least they showed up to the speech unlike Maxine Waters that skipped it.

If these people really want to make a difference to their constituents then they need to get of their hands and phones and start taking action. They also need to to stop buying into the anti Trump drivel that their party is spewing at all of us.

Trump is not a racist. He doesn't care what colour your skin is but he wants you to be the best you an be while obeying our laws and contributing to our society for a stronger America.
Lazy criminal bums and people that are here illegally need not apply to Trump's America.

What Trump is wants for America and its people is pretty simple and will benefit all it's legal citizens yet the Dems call him the enemy.

The Dems don't want the beneficial change that Trump is offering and one has to wonder why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies