Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you wish Obama was still President?
Yes 237 41.65%
No 332 58.35%
Voters: 569. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2018, 06:37 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,636,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Not a good question to ask when like 70% of the forum is Republican
I've noticed that !

and I'm not a Democrat!

Old 02-05-2018, 06:41 PM

2,902 posts, read 1,876,462 times
Heck no.

I don't ever want to see another anti American President ever again. And thank God Hillary didn't win.

With any luck obama, Hillary and their cabal will be indicted soon.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:19 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,771,330 times
Obama increased and weaponized police state powers, the very thing liberals profess to be against but it's obviously ok as long as Democrats support the candidate.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:29 PM

35,124 posts, read 17,087,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obama increased and weaponized police state powers, the very thing liberals profess to be against but it's obviously ok as long as Democrats support the candidate.
I am a very liberal Democrat, voted for Hillary, and don't support the weaponization and politicization of law enforcement.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:35 PM

1,704 posts, read 750,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Per confrontation, there will be a statistical instance of unwarranted shootings. That will never ever not be the case due to human nature and the nature of law enforcement.

The only way to avoid it is to avoid police confrontations by avoiding situations in which they will have occasion to interact with you.

Ie: don't commit crime, don't speed, etc. If they do have that occasion, adhere to the golden rules of answering questions politely and directly and obeying all commands without question. Anything else and you will begin to see you personal statistical chance of being shot rise.

The only real question is how long the nation will let the American media exploit and inflame these statistical occurrences for political gain and agendas. That Obama felt free to do this, at the cost of public trust in the federal government and DOJ, means that him being gone is nothing but a boon to this nation.
Racist cops have been murdering and brutalizing minorities for decades and racist white Americans have been murdering people of color in this country for centuries. All with complete impunity!

Police brutality, the disgraceful lack of judicial prosecutions, and convictions is what initiated the BLM movement in the first place.
Until we as Americans can better weed out scumbag racist cops that give all American law enforcement a bad name, we'll always have civil disobedience, disrepect for the law, and irrational defensive behavior on the part of minority community members.

We should all love, respect, and hold in high esteem all those who are willing to place their lives on the line in order to protect our communities. However, its the scumbag racist cops who undermine the good efforts of decent police by drastically reducing the confidence level of minority communities that impairs police efficiency within these communities.

President Barack Obama recognized this fact and he didn't give police a free pass on this long-standing deplorable issue.
Since he was NOT a racist, it eas clear to him that we've got to do a better job of filtering racist Klan-types and Neo-Nazis from the honorable ranks of our county, city, state, and federal ranks of law enforcement.

We've all got to honestly admit the truth, racism is simply a part of our American heritage.

President Obama was a good president and he's also a decent person. He had more class in his little baby fingernail than Trump has in his entire body!
I seriously regret the 8 year term limit.

BTW

Turn off that FOX news...

Old 02-05-2018, 09:36 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,690,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
Racist cops have been murdering and brutalizing minorities for decades and racist white Americans have been murdering people of color in this country for centuries. All with complete impunity!

Police brutality, the disgraceful lack of judicial prosecutions, and convictions is what initiated the BLM movement in the first place.
Until we as Americans can better weed out scumbag racist cops that give all American law enforcement a bad name, we'll always have civil disobedience, disrepect for the law, and irrational defensive behavior on the part of minority community members.

We should all love, respect, and hold in high esteem all those who are willing to place their lives on the line in order to protect our communities. However, its the scumbag racist cops who undermine the good efforts of decent police who drastically reduce the confidence level of minority communities that reduces police efficiency within these communities.

President Barack Obama recognized this fact and he didn't give police a free pass on this long-standing deplorable issue.
Since he was NOT a racist, it eas clear to him that we've got to do a better job of filtering racist Klan-types and Neo-Nazis from the honorable ranks of our county, city, state, and federal ranks of law enforcement.

We've all got to honestly admit the truth, racism is simply a part of our American heritage.

President Obama was a good president and he's also a decent person. I seriously regret the 8 year term limit.

BTW

Turn off that FOX news....

pft!
Trump makes Obama look like a High School dropout.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I am a very liberal Democrat, voted for Hillary, and don't support the weaponization and politicization of law enforcement.
If you don't have an issue with what happened with the FBI and DNC you support the weaponization and politicization of law enforcement. Ok, back to Obama...

Obama was almost like the anti-Democrat,’ a former DNC chair tells Rolling Stone. ‘Obama didn’t care about the Democratic Party.’”

https://www.salon.com/2017/07/13/omg...to-do_partner/

Old 02-05-2018, 09:37 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,827,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
I've noticed that !

and I'm not a Democrat!
It's funny to see this forum so right wing these days. It used to be mostly left-wing Millennials that posted here. Now it's mostly older conservatives. I wonder where a lot of the old posters went. A lot of them were still around when Trump was inaugurated but have since disappeared.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:39 PM

35,124 posts, read 17,087,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
If you don't have an issue with what happened with the FBI and DNC you support the weaponization and politicization of law enforcement.
Where did I say that? Just because I think that Reverend Wright, Elizabeth Warren and Maxine Waters are national treasures?

Old 02-05-2018, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Where did I say that? Just because I think that Reverend Wright, Elizabeth Warren and Maxine Waters are national treasures?
OMG LOL... and you should reread my post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies