Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you wish Obama was still President?
Yes 237 41.65%
No 332 58.35%
Voters: 569. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2018, 10:26 PM

32,052 posts, read 15,037,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
What you are mistaking for grace and elegance were really a smooth talking con man. He, and she, are nothing but Anti-American racists who hate America, hate white people, hate police, and hate the military, just for starters. obama did everything in his power to divide America and bring her to her knees and the effects are still being felt. It's going to take time and hard work by our now good president to get this country back o track.
obama's only success was that he was a successful con man who still has ignorant suckers believing in him, even after all of the damage and illegal activities he was engaged in... Very sad indeed...

Trump is the con man here. I would tell you to open your eyes but you wouldn't see it. And yes, it is very sad that you don't.

Old 02-05-2018, 08:05 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,417,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Got news for you.... there IS.NO.RUSSIAN.COLLUSION.

And secondly -- Hillary lost --- get used to it, stop the Trump hate, and get on with your life.

Well, there won't be an investigation if there wasn't mutiple trails of collusion. If there wasn't, why is his son lying left and right about the meeting.

How about you get use to the fact that Obama and Hilary will always be more popular and liked by the American people than Trump. How about you get use to the fact that more American's voted for Hilary than Trump.

How about you get use to the fact that the people that were closest to him are ready to bring him down. How about you get use to the fact that everything I listed can not be disputed by you or the base. I'm use to the fact that Mueller is not wasting his precious time and the taxpayer money to bring Trump down.

You get use to the fact that Mueller is a Republican! I'll say it again, a fine Republican! Don't move on but sit on that thought.

Old 02-05-2018, 08:14 AM

34,228 posts, read 18,558,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Well, there won't be an investigation if there wasn't mutiple trails of collusion. If there wasn't, why is his son lying left and right about the meeting.
You, nor anyone have no facts to support that.

Quote:
How about you get use to the fact that Obama and Hilary will always be more popular and liked by the American people than Trump. How about you get use to the fact that more American's voted for Hilary than Trump.
Trump most recently had a 49% approval rating.

Quote:
Rasmussen Reports’ daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday listed Trump’s approval rating at 49% among likely U.S. voters, the highest approval rating Trump has earned since March 7, 2017.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apo...155853086.html

Also, we elect Presidents by ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES, not popular vote. Trump won the electoral vote by a LANDSLIDE.

Quote:
How about you get use to the fact that the people that were closest to him are ready to bring him down. How about you get use to the fact that everything I listed can not be disputed by you or the base. I'm use to the fact that Mueller is not wasting his precious time and the taxpayer money to bring Trump down.

You get use to the fact that Mueller is a Republican! I'll say it again, a fine Republican! Don't move on but sit on that thought.
Again you have no facts, nor evidence to support that. Mueller MAY be a Republican, but his is a liar.

Last edited by Pilot1; 02-05-2018 at 08:35 AM..

Old 02-05-2018, 08:22 AM

10,086 posts, read 5,728,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post

How about you get use to the fact that Donald J Trump is our president, fairly elected and we need to support him. It doesn't matter a hill of beans that Hilary won the popular vote. Of course, any liberal is going to win in the biggest liberal cities in America. If we went by popular vote then people living in the heartland of America wouldn't really get a say in the election.

Hiliary lied, destroyed evidence and broke the law. Democrats had no problem with that. Yet if anyone from the Trump campaign once talked to a Russian at a party years ago then oh my, that's impeachment offense! The double standard is so absurd.

Old 02-05-2018, 08:25 AM

10,086 posts, read 5,728,873 times
Quote:
What you are mistaking for grace and elegance were really a smooth talking con man. He, and she, are nothing but Anti-American racists who hate America, hate white people, hate police, and hate the military, just for starters. obama did everything in his power to divide America and bring her to her knees and the effects are still being felt. It's going to take time and hard work by our now good president to get this country back o track.
obama's only success was that he was a successful con man who still has ignorant suckers believing in him, even after all of the damage and illegal activities he was engaged in... Very sad indeed...
Funny, my facebook history showed an old post where I commented on Obama comparing Christians to ISIS at the National Prayer Breakfast! What a disgusting insult to Christian people of America on that particular day. He was the most anti-Christian president we ever had.

Old 02-05-2018, 08:33 AM

3,824 posts, read 1,376,614 times
Quote:
x2 - these cons ALREADY were selling our Uranium to enemies;
Another term and they would have sold-out even our finished Nuke warheads to Iran & Russia!!!

Old 02-05-2018, 08:34 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,501,981 times
Obama did lasting damage to our country's military and defense posture. He may have been a smooth operator, but for the long term security of our country, no I do not wish he was back.

Old 02-05-2018, 08:36 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
The Presidency is nothing but a salesman job.
The best salesmen, sell you everything you don't need and once a week sell you something you would never want.

They are great at bait & switch after hearing what you want to hear.

What is different about Trump? He is selling us many things we don't need and somethings we don't want.
The difference I see... No bait & switch. So far no buyers remorse.

Old 02-05-2018, 08:40 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,507,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I'm sorry, what are you talking about. If you want to talk about scamming you only have to look at Trump. And here I was trying to give him some kind of compliment lol
It’s pretty much impossible to have a objective discussion with Trump supporters, they’ve been so radicalized by wingnut media that just being rational is a huge hurdle for them.

Old 02-05-2018, 08:42 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,501,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
It’s pretty much impossible to have a objective discussion with Trump supporters, they’ve been so radicalized by wingnut media that just being rational is a huge hurdle for them.
Says the guy making a subjective, "broad brush" statement
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.