Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2018, 09:49 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Michelle " Crazy Eyes" Bachmann and Sarah " You betcha" Palin are brilliant and have unquestioned intelligence???? Ummmm what on earth makes you say THAT?
Those simple-minded gherkins would make Pee Wee Herman look like Winston Churchill in terms of leadership ability and intelligence.
Democrats certainly didn't vote for THEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoLogic View Post
It's not always about who is the most intelligent.
Given that the two women named above were both revered by REPUBLICANS - I would agree with this statement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2018, 10:01 AM

6,820 posts, read 14,034,515 times
"I also would vote for Michele Bachman, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson or Herman Cain as they are extremely qualified people with brilliance and unquestioned intelligence."

Your list provided clearly shows your lack of understanding Sarah Palin is far from brilliant and her intelligence can certainly be questioned. Ben Carson is certainly a brillant man but his experience in government is zero. He would be the very first person I would call if I needed life saving surgery. He would be near the bottom of the list if I needed a governor. It takes a certain type of person to be a truly successful. Some of those qualities are not what I would call admirable but they are what they are.

Old 02-04-2018, 10:27 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Michelle " Crazy Eyes" Bachmann and Sarah " You betcha" Palin are brilliant and have unquestioned intelligence???? Ummmm what on earth makes you say THAT?
Those simple-minded gherkins would make Pee Wee Herman look like Winston Churchill in terms of leadership ability and intelligence.
Then explain how the liberals most intelligent woman lost an election.

Old 02-04-2018, 10:29 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Do Democrats tend to elect people to leadership positions just because they are not white males?

Nah, but many find silly questions amusing.

Old 02-04-2018, 10:35 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,528,885 times
Are you asking Republican s or democrats? I’m a democrat who is also a white man so, no, I would not vote against someone like myself. That said, race, gender, sexual orientation would not influence whom I vote for either.

Old 02-04-2018, 11:55 AM

6,658 posts, read 4,747,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post

"It's my job to shut white people down!!" She goes on to trash her own state for being "too white".
So she wouldn't mind degrading her state to third world status by flooding it with illegals and refugees?

Old 02-04-2018, 11:57 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Do Democrats tend to elect people to leadership positions just because they are not white males?
If that was true, then they would not have any white male representatives, but since that is not the case, your argument cannot be true.

Quote:
"I also would vote for Michele Bachman, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson or Herman Cain as they are extremely qualified people with brilliance and unquestioned intelligence."
Did Dems vote for them because is gender or race?

No, they did not, so the argument is defeated again.

Old 02-04-2018, 12:13 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,747,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post

No, but they would vote for someone if they were related to a Kennedy or a Clinton

Old 02-04-2018, 01:36 PM

16,082 posts, read 10,747,693 times
So some people would favor only white males in leadership positions? News flash—There are qualified and experienced people who are not also white males. These people tend to have greater opportunity for advancement in the Democratic Party. In the GOP the opportunity is more like a minstrel show performance — more of a novelty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies