Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2018, 07:13 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,371,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Many of you are the same haters of the God of the Bible who ridiculed me when I saw that God was going to give Trump the presidency. Trump had no chance you sneered (and in a worldly person's view you were right), but there Trump sits in the White House to this day. Anyone can do a search of your past posts in the late summer and fall of 2016 to see for themselves. Just face it, the God of the Bible rules and reigns in the affairs of men, no matter how much his enemies fight Him.
God works in mysterious ways.

I am pretty sure God sent Donald to the White House. But not as a blessing. As a curse.
Given all the stupid hanky-panky we have been up in for this century, it makes sense to me that God had to send someone so bad, just to stop us from wandering farther off the path of the straight and narrow way. Why else would He pick such a rotten sinner?

Now, I could be wrong, because I'm a mere mortal, and don't pretend to understand the will of God.
The same God that's in the same Bible as yours.

All I know is that God can be mighty irritated by false prophets. And I know it's not nice to irritate God. So I'm just presenting my little, puny mortal view of things. For sure, no one will ever say I'm Mike the Prophet. I've been wrong way too much to qualify.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2018, 12:29 PM

2,014 posts, read 1,650,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Boths sides have nut jobs. Michelle is a Conservative nut job.

We don't need her running for office. Wish we could get rid of more from both parties.
you're right both sides have become so extreme they are more like parodies.

Old 02-06-2018, 01:27 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
No. They aggressed against Bachmann. And it was not micro aggression at all.

Wow. Give some guys books, and they eat the covers.

The words say: "Michelle Bachmann. NO! And underneath NO!, in smaller letters, God.

With a cartoon picture of an old white guy with a long white beard.

What other cartoon of God would ever be used on a billboard?

How you can twist this up into something else is a miracle of misinterpretation.
An old white guy probably is what God looks like to Bachmann. She probably thinks Jesus looked like Brad Pitt too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies