Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 12:42 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,336,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post

Another reason why Trump won. To prevent liberal nonsense like that from becoming the norm in the US
Trudeau is as inanely liberal as Trump is inanely a (pretend) conservative.

They are really two peas in a poisonous pod.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2018, 12:44 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
You really have to just be a blind, brainwashed, SJW twit to say that to a woman in public. It is the ultimate virtue signal to radical feminism. I don't know ANY women that would want terms like that to be used.

Old 02-07-2018, 12:46 PM

11,221 posts, read 8,292,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Lib icon Justin Trudeau gets irate when someone says "mankind" instead of "peoplekind"
That was "Irate"?

What a sheltered world you must live in....

(I thought it was silly, annoying, stupid and uncalled for, but "irate"? REALLY?)

Old 02-07-2018, 01:05 PM

8,060 posts, read 3,941,959 times
The hits just keep coming!

Trudeau wants the world to know he's not a sexist who interrupts women to mansplain... he's a sexist who interrupts women to tell dumb jokes!

Old 02-07-2018, 01:07 PM

7,676 posts, read 5,521,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Tell ya what, sport, try hanging out in Canada-based forums and maybe you won't have to put up with all of these Canada bashing threads of which you speak.

Oh, wait - you probably will find a lot of Canada bashing but it will be by fellow Canadians.
Canadians tend not to bash their country but they do view their politicians with a very critical eye and tend to be a LOT LESS emotionally glued than Americans to any particular politician or political party.

This is a recent political discussion, Canadian style, on the Canada forum:

//www.city-data.com/forum/canad...l#post50953039

Note how accepting posters are of differing points of view. No bashing of other posters. I’m sure many Americans in this thread would probably find that boring.

Old 02-07-2018, 01:08 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
The hits just keep coming!

Trudeau wants the world to know he's not a sexist who interrupts women to mansplain... he's a sexist who interrupts women to tell dumb jokes!
The woman talked for four minutes -- he would have interrupted a man to try and wake up the audience -- lol.

Conservatives triggered by a man interrupting a woman -- now that's a new concept.

Old 02-07-2018, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
The woman talked for four minutes -- he would have interrupted a man to try and wake up the audience -- lol.

Conservatives triggered by a man interrupting a woman -- now that's a new concept.
Nope, sorry... still mocking! The postmodern Left's total lack of self-awareness is hilarious!
(or maybe mansplaining and sexism really are just political weapons to be used only against one's opponents)

Old 02-07-2018, 01:25 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Nope, sorry... still mocking! The postmodern Left's total lack of self-awareness is hilarious!
(or maybe mansplaining and sexism really are just political weapons to be used only against one's opponents)
Did you see the whole video yet?

It doesn't appear as mocking at all. This little clip was edited ot make it seem that way though.

Old 02-07-2018, 01:28 PM

9,468 posts, read 10,794,806 times
Quote:
I'm fascinated by the obsession with him -- I was born in Canada -- didn't move to the USA until I was 38.....gives me good reason to be fascinated with Canadians.
Canadians and Americans have always been fascinated with each other’s dirty laundry. We are nosey neighbors on both sides of the border.....nothing new. Alot of Americans were just sick of that kind of political correctness is why Trump won. No doubt Trump is a bafoon, as a conservative I find him an embarrassment. However I do enjoy seeing the thin skinned snowflakes all worked up every time he says something that offends them. Americans have come to HATE political correctness and I honestly believe Trump won simply because he challenged the snowflake left. If the kind of behavior exhibited by the Prime Minister continues to be the norm for the left then they can also expect continued defeat outside the moonbat parts of the nation. Something tells me that our neighbors up north will tire of it at some point too and give little Justine the boot.

Old 02-07-2018, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Did you see the whole video yet?

It doesn't appear as mocking at all. This little clip was edited ot make it seem that way though.

Trudeau, his defenders and apologists are very mockworthy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies