Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2018, 09:34 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,345,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Where is your sense of subtlety?
Trump? Sense of subtlety? My dear, this is the most hilarious post of the day.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:40 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Are you forgetful or just uninformed?

Obama called those who didn't support him racists.

And that's just the start.
Well many of them were. Do you think the white supremacists would ever vote for a black man for president. Of course not because they are racists. But we are talking about apple and oranges here. Trump goes after anyone who doesn't support him. He degrades his own party if they fall out of line.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:43 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,065,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Well many of them were. Do you think the white supremacists would ever vote for a black man for president. Of course not because they are racists. But we are talking about apple and oranges here. Trump goes after anyone who doesn't support him. He degrades his own party if they fall out of line.
How many actual white supremacists do you think there are in this country? I mean, really.

Prove to me that the majority of his critics were opposed to his race as opposed to his policies.

I know many Trump supporters who would gladly have voted for Herman Cain, Allen West, Condaleeza Rice, or even Ben Carson.

Your argument is incorrect and stale.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:46 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I think Trump is dividing the country to a much greater deal than Obama could ever dream of. Trump is loved by his base but he's alienated everyone else.
That couldn't possibly be because 95% of reporting by Leftist media showcases only the negative and nothing positive. No, that couldn't possibly be true!

Old 02-05-2018, 09:48 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
This is really rather terrifying. Such an insane megalomaniac now attacks anyone who doesn't worship him? Treason? He really is unhinged. As well as fundamentally un-American.
He is. And it stems from his medical grade-level insecurity and inability to handle criticism. He will absolutely tear at the checks & balances foundations or this nation and usher in autocratic measures if allowed to do so. I am deeply convinced of that. We would not have our Constitution were it left in Donald Trump's hands.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:48 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
How many actual white supremacists do you think there are in this country? I mean, really.

Prove to me that the majority of his critics were opposed to his race as opposed to his policies.

I know many Trump supporters who would gladly have voted for Herman Cain, Allen West, Condaleeza Rice, or even Ben Carson.

Your argument is incorrect and stale.
I don't need to prove anything to you. It's your job to be informed

Old 02-05-2018, 09:50 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,804,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
That couldn't possibly be because 95% of reporting by Leftist media showcases only the negative and nothing positive. No, that couldn't possibly be true!
I've watched Fox News and it's pro-Trump propaganda. Breitbart and InfoWars are even worse. When the mainstream media is reporting one thing but you have special news sources that spin the stories to your biases, the alternative media sources are likely to be less reliable than the mainstream media.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:54 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soy sauce View Post
Show me that Tweet saying “exactly” “Democrats are treasonous” ? Otherwise you’re just another triggered Liberal spreading fake news.
There is a link in the OP with his exact statement. Do you know how to click it and read? Do we have to spoon feed you?

Old 02-05-2018, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post

On the other hand, I think Trump is dividing the country to a much greater deal than Obama could ever dream of. Trump is loved by his base but he's alienated everyone else.
But I disagree that it is Trumo who is "dividing the country." I believe it is the media and the establishment political parties who are dividing us.

If you actually listen to Trump, he has said repeatedly, that he wants to make America great for all Americans. The way he wants to do this is by bringing back jobs, stimulating the economy, fixing healthcare, fixing infrastructure, and making Americans safer at home and abroad.
Undoubtedly some of these policies will benefit some people more than others; that's just life.

But it is the media who has the long knives out for him. There are indeed Republicans who don't give a darn that THIS is who Republican voters chose....you have jerks like Romney, Flake and McCain clutching their pearls and acting as if their own poo doesn't stink. Then there are Democrats who are dealing with identity politics because that's all they've got. Hillary is still whining about sexism. Joe Kennedy III is speaking in Spanish.

Trump is offering a path to citizenship for DACA recipients--whom they claim to care so much about--but the Dems will reject it, because obstruction is all they have. And that's where Trump's comments today were right. The people who hate him don't care about accomplishing anything. They don't care about who they are supposed to represent. All they care about is their own hate. It's disgusting and it is wrong.

Old 02-05-2018, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I don't need to prove anything to you. It's your job to be informed
No, just the opposite.

YOU claimed that people opposed Obama because they are racist. It is up to YOU to prove YOUR claim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies