Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2018, 03:19 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
It is going to come as heartbreaking news to the Donald that not everyone worships at the alter of trump, nor his state news network.

Most of America is smarter than hat.

The funny part is, Donald Trump ACTUALLY thought he was becoming King when he got elected. That is not a joke. He expected no one to question him or to refuse any order he gave, even if it was illegal or unethical.

Bet he got a rude awakening when most people thumbed their noses at him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2018, 03:21 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbernard View Post
This illustrates the problem with Trump supporters. They literally will excuse away ANY vile thing he says. It's either "that's not what he meant", or "he wasn't serious", or "he was only joking".

I think one of the funniest quotes on this forum was when a Trump supporter said "We don't take what he says literally !" WHAT !!!!!!! If even your supporters can not take you at your word, what does that tell you ?

Old 02-06-2018, 03:21 PM

5,730 posts, read 2,190,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
He did enough clapping for everyone. He claps for himself, because he's a good boy, Aren't you lil Donny? such a good boy.
^
There is a sick obsession with trump from many people like this. I think they secretly like him but are trying daily to convince themselves otherwise. They just can't get him out of their minds!

Old 02-06-2018, 03:23 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
The media exists for sensationalism. That's all they do.

It's much more concerning to have the actual ruler of a country (especially one with an enormous military) talking like this, even in a supposedly "joking" way.
So, it's o.k., for media and the dems to yell treason at every step?

Your fear mongering with the "enormous Military" is funny....like trump and ONLY trump has the ability to launch, anything....LOL...

Old 02-06-2018, 03:24 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Nice attempt to cover. Too bad he didn't hold up a winky [ ] emoji or something.

I realize he does have a sense of humor, I appreciate that, but he is also a work of fiction as phony as the day is long. One never knows when he is hosing.

Does he really expect Mexico to pay for the wall ... or does everyone know he's kidding?

Was he really inviting Russia to find Clinton's emails, or was he just horsing around?

Did he really promise “terrific” new healthcare system that would “cover everyone” and offer the lower premiums and deductibles, or was he just pulling our legs?
Look at all this deflection.....

Old 02-06-2018, 03:41 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
^
There is a sick obsession with trump from many people like this. I think they secretly like him but are trying daily to convince themselves otherwise. They just can't get him out of their minds!
Lol, don't think too hard, you may break something.

Old 02-06-2018, 03:47 PM

15,626 posts, read 10,380,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Nice attempt to cover. Too bad he didn't hold up a winky [ ] emoji or something.

I realize he does have a sense of humor, I appreciate that, but he is also a work of fiction as phony as the day is long. One never knows when he is hosing.
did you not hear him chuckle & the crowd laugh? It was a joke, a tasteless & uncalled for joke. It’s fine to call him out for a bad joke. But, the people that are calling it out as anything other than a bad joke are dumb.

Old 02-06-2018, 04:59 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,138,210 times
Default Senator Tammy Duckworth speaks up against Trump's megalomania

Senator Tammy Duckworth speaks out against Trump's accusations that Democrats who didn't applaud him were "treasonous."

Sen. Tammy Duckworth, who has emerged in recent weeks as one of President Trump’s most vocal critics, fired back after Trump called Democrats “treasonous” for not applauding him during his State of the Union address. “We don’t live in a dictatorship or monarchy. I swore an oath — in the military and in the Senate — to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, not to mindlessly cater to the whims of Cadet Bone Spurs and clap when he demands I clap.”

http://people.com/politics/sen-tammy-duckworth-president-trump-cadet-bone-spurs/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/02/06/sen-tammy-duckworth-i-swore-an-oath-to-the-constitution-not-to-clap-when-trump-demands/?utm_term=.92044c306020

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-duckworth-trump-draft-dodger-20180121-story.html

Old 02-06-2018, 05:03 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
"Cadet Bone Spurs " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love that woman. From now on, that is how I will refer to Trump, the name fits him to a T.

Old 02-06-2018, 05:03 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Here's the scary thing for Democrats.....

Trump said this in front of a crowd of manufacturing workers in Ohio. They all cheered when he called Democrats treasonous.

Ohio has 18 electoral votes and where Ohio goes, so does most of the rest of industrial midwest.

Very troubling for Democrats indeed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies