Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2018, 09:10 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,710,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I don't know...this is borderline.

We know liberals believe Russia is responsible for everything from paper cuts to the drive thru screwing up your order but it's hard to believe even one of them would walk into a trap like that.

Man I'm in a good mood. Look at the benefit of the doubt I'm giving the Left.

You're getting better, you're getting better !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2018, 10:12 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,717,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Should schiff have just ignored the claims? Meh.
Should Trump Jr. just have ignored the claims? Meh.

Old 02-06-2018, 10:27 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,805,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
What materials did Donald Jr. receive ?
Ah, any real American would call the FBI when contacted by someone who said they had compromising "dirt" on his father's political opponent for POTUS that was supplied by the Russian government. They would not say, "I love it!" and set up a meeting with them and never inform the proper authorities, the FBI about the whole affair.

Or are you going to defend Idiot Jr and say he didn't need to report this contact to the FBI, or he, a grown man, didn't know any better or find it odd that that Russians were willing to help his father get elected as POTUS?

Old 02-06-2018, 10:31 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,805,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Should Trump Jr. just have ignored the claims? Meh.
Whataboutism.

As in what did Trump Jr do with his information? Take a meeting.

Old 02-06-2018, 10:38 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,266,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL. Excellent point. When Schiff learns things, he hands it to authorities. When Trump Jr does they lie and conceal claiming its all about adoptions!
Right after the phone prank, Adam Schiff ran out to leak the info but was hauled back by his own staff and told to back off it as it was only a joke.

Old 02-06-2018, 11:03 PM

24,354 posts, read 22,910,715 times
Schiff's not stupid but he is completely morally and ethically compromised. Q anon had some damning revelations about him.

Old 02-06-2018, 11:05 PM

1,239 posts, read 505,467 times
I wish there would have been a reveal at the end, but I guess Schiff would have just scolded them and hung up.
I think they need to pick a less experienced target next time. Maybe a young reporter, they could take that much further.

Old 02-06-2018, 11:10 PM

36,858 posts, read 17,234,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
I wish there would have been a reveal at the end, but I guess Schiff would have just scolded them and hung up.
I think they need to pick a less experienced target next time. Maybe a young reporter, they could take that much further.
They pranked Elton John saying they were Putin awhile back.

Old 02-07-2018, 02:09 AM

18,628 posts, read 7,474,098 times
Default Yes,a high American official DID arrange to acquire damaging material from Russia to change the outcome of the election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI' after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump

Adam Schiff spoofed with Russian claim of nude Trump pic | Daily Mail Online

This just gets better and better
Let me get this straight.

Adam Schiff has been the principal accuser of Trump in the Russia Russia Russia matter, insisting that if anyone on Trump's staff had any contact with any Russian person, that was sufficient grounds to declare Probable Cause to investigate the top Guy (Donald Trump himself) for cooperation and even collusion with Russia over the U.S. election. And if he actually got campaign materials from Russian people, then his guilt extended to definitely helping Russia interfering with our election.

So now what do we get?

Adam Schiff gets a call from someone with a Russian accent, who identifies himself as being from Russia, with information from a Russian intelligence agency, and offering pictures of a naked Donald Trump in various compromising positions.

And what does Schiff do? He thanked the person, gets his contact info, and then promises to have someone on his staff meet the guy to pick up the "compromising material".

If Schiff had any doubts that the guy was really a Russian agent, he would have at least ignored the guy after that, and likely called the FBI or CIA to take it from there.

But Schiff never called any U.S. law enforcement agent. Instead, he had a member of his staff quietly call the guy the next day, and make arrangements to pick up the material!

As soon as the scheme was exposed a few days later as the prank it was (they guy wasn't really a Russian agent, and had no materials of any kind), Schiff and his people have been backpedaling like mad, saying "Oh, well, we knew all along it was a faked call, nothing to see here, move along."

Then why didn't you call the CIA or FBI, Adam? And if you knew it was faked, why did you quietly have your staff call the guy back the next day, and arrange to pick up the material he was offering? Without informing American law enforcement what you were doing?

Sorry, Adam. Your story doesn't wash. In fact, you had no problem dealing with a Russian agent yourself, and acquiring campaign materials from him for the purpose of attacking the U.S. President - the very actions that you yourself was proof of everything from collusion to outright treason, when you were trying to portray Trump as doing it?

There's a lot more evidence that Adam Schiff colluded with people he thought were Russians and accepted info to attack the President with, than there has ever been about Trump of his staff doing anything like that.

Adam, you are starting to smell far worse than you ever accused Trump of smelling.

Last edited by Roboteer; 02-07-2018 at 02:22 AM..

Old 02-07-2018, 02:19 AM

209 posts, read 159,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Scary thing is creepy Schiff probably wanted Trump nudes for personal reasons.

LOL, pervert Schiff is madly in love with Trump.
Schiff the weasel was so excited about getting Trump nudes.
Dems will do anything to get Trump.
The audio is hilarious, almost has that "Get Smart" theme to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies