Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 09:51 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You want to know the most hilarious part of this and just shows the mentality and intellectual wit of One World Order Democrats.
They have been after Trump since he came down the elevator June 2105 and announced he was running for President.
By all means necessary, including violating the Constitution and violate his 4th Amendment. They have been looking for a crime for 2 and a half years and nothing.

Trump has been in office a little over a year and crime after crime after crime is being exposed by the previous administration, including the frame job on him to rob him of the Presidency and the coup to remove him.

Which is Treason.

It is about to get real!
You are definitely over the target. Incoming flak EXPECTED just like Nunes is getting. State dept. next.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2018, 09:57 AM

32,097 posts, read 34,702,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Breaking news: sitting President asks for info from FBI.

How very.
Not even that. It's more like "Sitting President asks for info from FBI regarding closed investigation that was announced publicly by FBI Director."

Comey announced the FBI's decision to close its investigation in July 2016. The "incriminating" text message was sent on September 2, 2016. The FBI couldn't have discovered the additional emails on Huma Abedin's laptop before September 26, 2016 because that's when they executed their search warrant, which was how they discovered the emails in the first place. But maybe Obama has psychic powers and knew that those new emails were going to be discovered on September 26, 2016, so he requested a meeting on September 7, 2016 to discuss something that hadn't happened yet.

It's possible Obama "wanted to know everything about what we're doing" with regard to the Russia investigation, which wasn't a full secret at that time since Trump had been briefed on the investigation during the summer.

Old 02-07-2018, 10:17 AM

1,705 posts, read 538,010 times
Obama knew Russians where trying to help Trump. He most likely read what Russians had told Trump associates as well, during his daily briefings.

Now, just imagine the Republican delusional outrage, per usual, if Obama had gone public with this information during the elections.

The right-wingers would go absolutely ballistic, ( like they did when Obama used a tan suite, or Michelle used a dress without arms... or GOD FORBID when he used mustard on a hot-dog.. That absolutely confirms he is a Kenyan and most likely a Muslim Commie. ) claiming Obama probably would cancel the elections and install himself as King.

The Reichwing base, is actually terribly terribly deeply delusional, finding conspiracy theories about the smallest things.
I am positively baffled how so many Reichwingers can possibly live normal lives when everything is a conspiracy.

Old 02-07-2018, 10:29 AM

3,824 posts, read 1,381,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You want to know the most hilarious part of this and just shows the mentality and intellectual wit of One World Order Democrats.
They have been after Trump since he came down the elevator June 2105 and announced he was running for President.By all means necessary, including violating the Constitution and violate his 4th Amendment. They have been looking for a crime for 2 and a half years and nothing.Trump has been in office a little over a year and crime after crime after crime is being exposed by the previous administration, including the frame job on him to rob him of the Presidency and the coup to remove him.
Which is Treason.

It is about to get real!
ya'll remember this: ?

OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”
WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”
OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.”

hint - it's about to get VERY real . . .

Old 02-07-2018, 10:30 AM

32,097 posts, read 34,702,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCyou View Post
ya'll remember this: ?

OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”
WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”
OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.”

hint - it's about to get VERY real . . .
How was the Clinton email investigation a pending investigation on September 2, 2016?

Old 02-07-2018, 10:32 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
Obama knew Russians where trying to help Trump. He most likely read what Russians had told Trump associates as well, during his daily briefings.

Now, just imagine the Republican delusional outrage, per usual, if Obama had gone public with this information during the elections.

The right-wingers would go absolutely ballistic, ( like they did when Obama used a tan suite, or Michelle used a dress without arms... or GOD FORBID when he used mustard on a hot-dog.. That absolutely confirms he is a Kenyan and most likely a Muslim Commie. ) claiming Obama probably would cancel the elections and install himself as King.

The Reichwing base, is actually terribly terribly deeply delusional, finding conspiracy theories about the smallest things.
I am positively baffled how so many Reichwingers can possibly live normal lives when everything is a conspiracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRZS-w36IvQ

Old 02-07-2018, 10:34 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,269,482 times
the real OBSTRUCTION of Justice.....Obama and the Hillary investigation.

Old 02-07-2018, 10:40 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,584,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
How was the Clinton email investigation a pending investigation on September 2, 2016?
It wasn't. This conspiracy theory timeline doesn't work any better than the "FBI used Carter Page to monitor the Trump campaign" timeline.

Old 02-07-2018, 11:21 AM

3,824 posts, read 1,381,127 times
Default ObamaWebGate - fast-and-furious/benghazi/irs-scandals/ ALL-connected to DOJ FBI corruption ...

"... if you don’t think Benghazi and the lack of accountability when they knew something was going to come, if you don’t think that the IRS and the attacking of your adversaries financially, and the unmasking are unrelated things, think again,” Gosar said...."

Bama's house of cards 'bout to come crashing down!

Merri Christmas Libs ; 'Bama', the GIFT that keeps on giving . . .

Exclusive

Old 02-07-2018, 11:22 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,614,780 times
Nothing will happen, nobody will get arrested.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies